What's new

Gül: Turkey will not accept Iran possessing nuclear weapons

Yet another troll thread on this troll infested site

yawwwwwwwwwwn

Yeah, as if Iran is waiting for the opinion of a bunch of nobodies to decide what to do. The Turks know Iran isn't after nukes so Gul goes on the podium and yaps away so that later he can come and tell his minions that it was b/c of us that Iranians didn't make nukes!!

If Iran wants to make nukes it will make nukes. The only opinions that matter are the opinions of United States and China. China doesn't care and right now USA is a problem. If USA didn't care either than we'd already have 10 nukes pointed at Gul's big mouth. When the US decided that the ME is no longer impt, Iran will make nukes. Till then we won't, it's really that simple.

^^ reading too much, Gul was just trying to be honest!

Why does Turkey allow US to install Patriot missiles in its territory?

Turkey does not allowed it, Turkey requested it.

Why is Turkey a NATO member?

Because it's beneficial.

Why does Turkey import the latest weapons?

Turkey does not only import the latest weapons, but we also export them. Which means we are building them for our security and economy.

If you were surrounded by a dozen countries who all are US allies, what would you do?

I would try not to piss them off.

In the last 12 years NATO has invaded 3 countries compared to Iran that is a great record.

Another reason not to piss them off.

LOL, and I love how people always say its only Israel that feels threatened by Iran; the GCC, Turkey, Azerbaijan, almost all of Irans's neighbors do.

Love to read the comments of the Iran fan boys cracking down on Turkey FM. In an open war Turkey would crush Iran with one hand on its back. Turkey is ready for war if necessary. U.S might be super power, but neither U.S nor Turkey you can match. Hell, even tiny Israel would crack down on Iran and if it feels threatened just throw a nuke on Tehran.

LOL, and I love how people always say its only Israel that feels threatened by Iran; the GCC, Turkey, Azerbaijan, almost all of Irans's neighbors do.
Same thing in East Asia. All the slave countries in the Western camp feel threatened by China and constantly yap aways about "chinese imperialism" blah blah

Look at our own Canada. Who do you think Harper serves? Canadians? He's serving Washington and American corporations.

The world is owned by the USA and this will stay the same till 2025. After that the colonies will break away.

Turkey does not allowed it, Turkey requested it.

Because it's beneficial.

Turkey does not only import the latest weapons, but we also export them. Which means we are building them for our security and economy.

I would try not to piss them off.

Another reason not to piss them off.

Ok, so if you cannot beat them, join them.

Great. But then you cannot teach others what to do. The thing is that if your criteria is to support whoever is powerful then please stop pretending to be democratic secular and judicious.

The Ottomon Empire ( despite its mistakes) was treated in the same manner and was mostly hated by its so called neighbours and unjustly victimized.

The easiest thing to do is to defend the most powerful which Turkey is doing.

anyways good luck sir.

Beg to differ sir.

Why is US hated by many muslim nations?

This is not the point. The point is one country's security. Just place yourself in Iranian shoes. Surrounded and isolated, what will you do? Iran did not even invade countries like Israel did.

I don't like the leadership in Iran, but other countries in the region are just like american NGOs.

Lastly, Azerbijan and Israel have come closer and so have the US and Azerbijan. You are fast moving into their camp via Europe.

In my humble opinion, Turkey should criticize Israel as well.

But if someone attacks Iran, Iran will be given a nuclear weapon and theocracy will be more united.

Wrong again, Germany and many European if not all don't also send weapons to Azerbaycan as well as USA.

Azerbaycan buys their weapons from Türkiye and Russia, the things that we can't make or not ready yet they buy from Russia or China as that's their own source most other things we sell, they recently bought UAV from Israel because ANKA UAV isn't in serial production yet.

Türkiye exported $1 Billion + weapons etc in 2012 for very competitive products proving quality.

Same thing in East Asia. All the slave countries in the Western camp feel threatened by China and constantly yap aways about "chinese imperialism" blah blah

Look at our own Canada. Who do you think Harper serves? Canadians? He's serving Washington and American corporations.

The world is owned by the USA and this will stay the same till 2025. After that the colonies will break away.

You have a love- hate relationship with the Iranian regime. You have called Iranian mullahs slaves to Arabs, and now you call modern, progressive nations like South Korea slaves.

I guess North Korea, Iran, Cuba are the worlds only "free" nations. Good for you. At the end of the day both South Korean and Japanese earn more on average than their Chinese or Iranian counterparts.

atawolf, why you are obsessed with Iranian? in every thread you talk about iran, you just trolling ,spread hate and provoke them to answer you and turn the thread to a troll one. Let this thread be clear from trolling by turkish and iranian and other members.

atawolf, why you are obsessed with Iranian? in every thread you talk about iran, you just trolling ,spread hate and provoke them to answer you and turn the thread to a troll one. Let this thread be clear from trolling by turkish and iranian and other members.

No, this was yesterday in the newspaper. Only reason I posted it. Why am I not allowed to post this here? It is relevant to military forum.

I don't care about Iran. I care about them not having nukes. Iran having nukes can lead to bigger problems.

You have a love- hate relationship with the Iranian regime. You have called Iranian mullahs slaves to Arabs, and now you call modern, progressive nations like South Korea slaves.

I guess North Korea, Iran, Cuba are the worlds only "free" nations. Good for you. At the end of the day both South Korean and Japanese earn more on average than their Chinese or Iranian counterparts.

Iranian mullahs are completely arab in everything (ideas, culture, dress, religion, eating habit, living habits etc...). They only speak a broken Parsi (they even incorporate aranbic into their talking). So that's the only thing Iranian about them.

South Korea, Canada etc... are all slave nations. That doesn't mean they're wrong to be slave nations. Most countries simply can't afford not to be slave nations nor can they do anything about it. What can Canada, SK etc.. do? NOTHING.

And no, NK is retarded country. Cuba is an amazing country that harms nobody and has relations with every nation on earth. USA is the only country in the world that has a grudge against cuba and in blockading the nation for no reason whatsoever (your lack of understanding of Cuba is embarrasing since you're Canadian and Canada has relations with Cuba).

I consider China a free nation. Brazil is a free nation. Venezula and Iran are free nation with stupid leaders who rule with borrowed ideologies (communism and radical arabic Islam). Russia is a free nation. You want me to go on? North Korea is also a free nation, but again with dumb *** leaders. NK is one of those countries that can't afford to be free and must become a slave nation for the betterment of its people.

Back
Top Bottom