What's new

Guarding Iran's AfPak borders

You see this region?........Not a fukking plant or tree in sight?......you think its easy guarding it? I'd like to see your aass there in 50 degC.......see how long you last!

You and your bull.shi.t excuses as usual. :lol: It just DOES NOT matter how difficult the terrain is to guard. It is Iran's border and land. It is the responsibility of the Iran to FIND a way to guard and protect its land and stop bit.ching like a little slu.t. :omghaha: :omghaha:

Iran needs to find a way or stop complaining like a looser.

Iran has long ago clarified its position on this hendi. We have no idea who he was or what he was/ is. He entered Iran on business visa, trying to sell jewlery then he disappeared!

Next thing we know he showed up in your country.

Your gonna have to be open to concerns on both sides. It's no use ignoring and finding excuses. All that does it it encourages the sectarian anti Iran types in Pakistan because they will make excuses for the concerns you express. It's a two way street.

I am not one for conspiracy theories. and neither am I anti Iran. but I am pretty sure that This 'starving Ganghendi' was a Indian spy. He is a ex Indian navy commander. what the fcuk would he be doing in this part of the world? Teaching Iranians the virtues of open street shitting? No, he was point man for Indian RAW in establishing contacts with Baloch insurgents etc.

Iran has long ago clarified its position on this hendi. We have no idea who he was or what he was/ is. He entered Iran on business visa, then he disappeared!

I am not blaming Iran directly. However how do spies work? Do you expect them to land at airports and declare -

Q: what your name?

"Yes I am 007 Hendi Ganga Bond"?

Q: What is yoyr nature of business?

"Yes I am here to see if there is business opportunity in teaching Iranian's the virtues of street shitting"

Spies cover themselves under genuine business covers which they use a cloaks for their real purpose. To make contact and organise terrorist activities. This guy was ex-Indian military. His case is right now in international courts. The reality is Indiuan RAW is operating in Iran and Afghanistan under various covers to destablise Pakistan. And This Kulbashsvan is just one tip of that effort who has been caught. More will be operating and you know we have problems in Balochistan. Only yesterday a train was derailed by Baloch insurgents.

upload_2019-3-18_11-8-5.jpeg

Our ambassador to Pakistan disclose on this individual. It's classified, what Iran handed over regarding this person.

Iran is aware of this problem, including from Afghanistan illegal and criminal people movements.

I am not blaming Iran directly. However how do spies work? Do you expect them to land at airports and declare -

Q: what your name?

"Yes I am 007 Hendi Ganga Bond"?

Q: What is yoyr nature of business?

"Yes I am here to see if there is business opportunity in teaching Iranian's the virtues of street shitting"

Spies cover themselves under genuine business covers which they use a cloaks for their real purpose. To make contact and organise terrorist activities. This guy was ex-Indian military. His case is right now in international courts. The reality is Indiuan RAW is operating in Iran and Afghanistan under various covers to destablise Pakistan. And This Kulbashsvan is just one tip of that effort who has been caught. More will be operating and you know we have problems in Balochistan. Only yesterday a train was derailed by Baloch insurgents.

View attachment 547296

Your gonna have to be open to concerns on both sides. It's no use ignoring and finding excuses. All that does it it encourages the sectarian anti Iran types in Pakistan because they will make excuses for the concerns you express. It's a two way street.

I am not one for conspiracy theories. and neither am I anti Iran. but I am pretty sure that This 'starving Ganghendi' was a Indian spy. He is a ex Indian navy commander. what the fcuk would he be doing in this part of the world? Teaching Iranians the virtues of open street shitting? No, he was point man for Indian RAW in establishing contacts with Baloch insurgents etc.

This!

The huge problem with these Mullah supporting Iranis is that they go all blind for their own terrorism support not only in Pakistan but in the whole Middle East.

But if a small cracker goes off in their own land, they start crying like little girls.

We respect them as our neighbors but this can not be a one way street. If they want to keep playing side kick for Indians, they should grow a pair and stop complaining when chickens come back home to roost.

PS: Pakistan went all the way to please these Mullahs by not taking part in Yemen and even irritated those allies who have always helped it. But all these thankless Mullahs can think of is blaming Pakistan for any kind of shyt that happens in their country as result of their own flawed policies.

Last edited:
Iran has long ago clarified its position on this hendi. We have no idea who he was or what he was/ is. He entered Iran on business visa, trying to sell jewlery then he disappeared!

That was weakest plot ever defended. You have pretty Good Force to cover terrain. LOL

It looks like very difficult terrain. A few thoughts;

1. The terrain doesn't suddenly become easy and a peice of cake when on the Pakistani side of the border.
2. This seems like a good area to deploy tech, like UAV's and motion sensored lights and cameras.
3. It's probably a good idea both nations build a fence, that way anyone or anything in no mans land can be picked up easier because there are guards and posts either side.
4. There should be some collaboration on where posts are made and even operational stuff like when guards are changed to ensure we have maximum overlap at the border.

You see this region?........Not a fukking plant or tree in sight?......you think its easy guarding it? I'd like to see your aass there in 50 degC.......see how long you last!

1) What you are saying is that border Region is harsh, so Iranians border guard shouldn't be guarding the border and Pakistan should employ people to do their job?
2) An Indian naval officer shows up at an Iranian port with Indian naval officer I.D. selling jewelry and no red flags goes up, really..........
So you are saying that Iranian Border guards and Intelligence officer are incompetent..

This place is hell on earth. The only ones willing to play games here are those presented with suit cases full of unmarked dollars.

We know who does this. Hopefully with cooperation with Pakistan we can resolve this problem of illegal groups doing criminal things. As of last week the jesh Adl compound in Pakistan is surrounded by Pakistan army. Negotiations are ongoing to release our border guards.

It looks like very difficult terrain. A few thoughts;

1. The terrain doesn't suddenly become easy and a peice of cake when on the Pakistani side of the border.
2. This seems like a good area to deploy tech, like UAV's and motion sensored lights and cameras.
3. It's probably a good idea both nations build a fence, that way anyone or anything in no mans land can be picked up easier because there are guards and posts either side.
4. There should be some collaboration on where posts are made and even operational stuff like when guards are changed to ensure we have maximum overlap at the border.

he huge problem with these Mullah supporting Iranis is that they go all blind for their own terrorism support not only in Pakistan
You know one thing in life that can be of enormous help is objectivity. That is ability to look at a issue from both angles. I agree with you the mullah regime is extremely unpredictable, hyper-sensitive, prone to conspiracy theories and they see a enemy under every rock. Part of this is because of their history post 79 because they have been vilified, threatened, attacked [Saddan's Iraq], sanctioned so they behave in ridicalous ways. However there is also the other aspect. Religion and states don;'t go together. The mullah regime is a Shia iteration of that and proof of how incompetent these type of regimes are.

However going back to be objective. We must understand that we face a existential threat from India that has 7 times our population and spends nearly four times more on defence. And expect that figure to increase steeply after the recent humiliation they got. Given this reality do you really think we need to open another front on the Iranian border?

Can we afford to raise another 2/3 divisions of over 100,000 men, another squadron of jets and deploy on the Iranian border? Or can we weaken our defences on LOC or Indian bordern and move those units to Iranian border? Can we afford that? Look at the state of our economy?

So we must use diplomacy and understand they have issues as well. They are in constant rivalry with Saudia, threatened by Israel and USA. We have very close relations with KSA and USA. That makes them nervous and act in dumb ways. That creates mistrust. This creates the space for outside enemies to use and cause trouble. This is exacttly the Indian policy.

So the way forward is to engage in building trust through diplomatic measure because it is in the benefit of Pakistan and Iran. If you insist on making the situation worse with Iran then your actually helping India. By forcing our defence budget and military assets to be distracted and weakened on the LOC and the inteernational border with India.

Is that smart? I go back to the word I used earlier. Be 'objective' and don't fall for the sectarian rubbish. Because then you are no better then the mullahs you complain about.

You know one thing in life that can be of enormous help is objectivity. That is ability to look at a issue from both angles. I agree with you the mullah regime is extremely unpredictable, hyper-sensitive, prone to conspiracy theories and they see a enemy under every rock. Part of this is because of their history post 79 because they have been vilified, threatened, attacked [Saddan's Iraq], sanctioned so they behave in ridicalous ways. However there is also the other aspect. Religion and states don;'t go together. The mullah regime is a Shia iteration of that and proof of how incompetent these type of regimes are.

However going back to be objective. We must understand that we face a existential threat from India that has 7 times our population and spends nearly four times more on defence. And expect that figure to increase steeply after the recent humiliation they got. Given this reality do you really think we need to open another front on the Iranian border?

Can we afford to raise another 2/3 divisions of over 100,000 men, another squadron of jets and deploy on the Iranian border? Or can we weaken our defences on LOC or Indian bordern and move those units to Iranian border? Can we afford that? Look at the state of our economy?

So we must use diplomacy and understand they have issues as well. They are in constant rivalry with Saudia, threatened by Israel and USA. We have very close relations with KSA and USA. That makes them nervous and act in dumb ways. That creates mistrust. This creates the space for outside enemies to use and cause trouble. This is exacttly the Indian policy.

So the way forward is to engage in building trust through diplomatic measure because it is in the benefit of Pakistan and Iran. If you insist on making the situation worse with Iran then your actually helping India. By forcing our defence budget and military assets to be distracted and weakened on the LOC and the inteernational border with India.

Is that smart? I go back to the word I used earlier. Be 'objective' and don't fall for the sectarian rubbish. Because then you are no better then the mullahs you complain about.

Mulla is boogieman , This card is being played for alternate narratives as essential.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom