What's new

Grey Wolves are awakening in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolz why are you such a highly over emotional turk ? We can make jokes about George Washington and several of our founding fathers the same cannot be said for ataturk :coffee:

We call this Cultural differences !!! So you must accept this. Do we make a joke about you?

Aim not only Turks all of Muslims

t%C3%BCrk-islam-birli%C4%9Fi_99049.jpg

dude you're an idiot...i lived there and i'm more ''neutral'' on this than you are (you dont seem to live up to that name of yours)

Turks dont view him as a friggin ''prophet'' he's just the founder of the Turkish republic so OBVIOUSLY he will be of national importance to them....statues and portraits is no big deal, we have portraits of Quaid e Azam all over Pakistan too --no big deal

I think Ataturk was a great figure ---because he was not just a soldier and brilliant war strategist, but also a good nation-builder.

Aim not only Turks all of Muslims

t%C3%BCrk-islam-birli%C4%9Fi_99049.jpg

Yes the helm of our power however today it's mostly north and central Africa, the middle east from Iran to Pakistan to Bangladesh to Malaysia and Indonesia central asia is Russian influence and unlikely getting parts of china.

No it is you who is BS. Provide solid proof that Iran supported PKK. Not some propaganda thing. As I remember Iran has been fighting them while Turkey keeps a blind eye on Mossad activities with PKK. And yeah, your grey wolves are on top priority on Chinese security services. You make a wrong move and the weight of one fifth of the world will come down on your tiny country.

You know nothing about Turkey-PKK conflict but still talking here. What is the solid proof? If i show you, will you believe that? Clearly seeing you are a Shia and mollah lover.

dude you're an idiot...i lived there and i'm more ''neutral'' on this than you are (you dont seem to live up to that name of yours)

Turks dont view him as a friggin ''prophet'' he's just the founder of the Turkish republic so OBVIOUSLY he will be of national importance to them....statues and portraits is no big deal, we have portraits of Quaid e Azam all over Pakistan too --no big deal

I think Ataturk was a great figure ---because he was not just a soldier and brilliant war strategist, but also a good nation-builder.

No sir calling something Idiots tends to make the guy calling it an idiot however don't use word like that your better then that I Hope. :undecided:

Pan Turks and Grey wolves aim for noting less then accepting Ataturk as a prophet and Turks as supreme beings, their goal is to join western parts of China and central Asia, caucasus and western part of Iran with Turkey creating their Turkish empire under banner of pan Turkism''

turan_haritasi.jpg

Tell us dude. Why do you scare than Turks? Dont wory we will not do anything to you ahahahaha

Every nations have nationalist units. Did Turks do something to you ??:meeting:

Tell us dude. Why do you scare than Turks? Dont wory we will not do anything to you ahahahaha

Every nations have nationalist units. Did Turks do something to you ??:meeting:

no not really scared of turks however I would like to know how Azeri lost to Armenia :D
:pop:

Do these hippies really think that they can get areas of Russia, China, Iran etc? Give me what they are smoking too. It must be really good stuff.

Ey millet burada Turkler tarafindan mikilmis bir Alman sahisla daha karsilastik ... zuahahhahha Birde ben muslumanim diyor tayyarragi ....

No it is you who is BS. Provide solid proof that Iran supported PKK. Not some propaganda thing. As I remember Iran has been fighting them while Turkey keeps a blind eye on Mossad activities with PKK. And yeah, your grey wolves are on top priority on Chinese security services. You make a wrong move and the weight of one fifth of the world will come down on your tiny country.

you are a stupid puppy ! it was taken from ocalan court trail! solid enough for you to feel in your .... :wave:

calan Davas - Gerekeli Karar - Belgenet

if you have enough IQ try to use google translater :lol:

Do these hippies really think that they can get areas of Russia, China, Iran etc? Give me what they are smoking too. It must be really good stuff.

Unlikely Central Asia is controlled by Russia, China giving up xinjiang is very unlikely same with Iran, however Turkey Azeri union maybe.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Russia......................

Turkey did not help their muslim turk brothers ?

You know nothing about Turkey-PKK conflict but still talking here. What is the solid proof? If i show you, will you believe that? Clearly seeing you are a Shia and mollah lover.

Bring the proof you idiot. But wait a minute if you had any proof you would already be in UN complaining against Iran or if you had any balls you would go to war with Iran instead of buying your gas and electricity from them. So it means you have no solid proof and are talking out of your hatred. Shame on you.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Unlikely Central Asia is controlled by Russia, China giving up xinjiang is very unlikely same with Iran, however Turkey Azeri union maybe.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Turkey did not help their muslim turk brothers ?

Do you think in that case Aliev becomes the president of Turkey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom