What's new

Grey Wolves are awakening in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like no one really got it.

These are Azeri Turks in Iran. Grey Wolves are not something particular to Turkey, there are a whole party named Grey Wolves in Azerbaijan. In fact the symbol itself was spread to Turkey from Azerbaijan. A big mistake people make in Turkey is mixing Grey Wolf sign with politics, but that's not the case in Azerbaijan.

These are just nationalist Azeri Turks demanding their rights against fascist Fars government.

Will turks n baluch ppl ever succeed in doin tht?

grey wolf is a part of Turkish mythology in a way it is similar to the story of remus & romulus

Calm down champion. Probably you ate these at dinner.

whats the big deal.....many cultures have many eating habits....for example in thailand you get cockroach fried....in china you get a whole lot of "exotic food"..move on ...

and yeah the fu**** middle east must be nuked....

dude careful...once they suceed there..nxt target is pak....

I hope my brothers do... as for Pak... recruicting 10,000 baluch soldiers this year n NFC awards are a few good steps tht we the people of baluchistan are happy for...

Also im shocked you havent been banned for all tht trolling n abusing.

whats the big deal.....many cultures have many eating habits....for example in thailand you get cockroach fried....in china you get a whole lot of "exotic food"..move on ...

and yeah the fu**** middle east must be nuked....

Indians work in the middleeast, you want them to be nuked aswell ? and I thought people from india were very peaceful but then what do you expect from a nation that keeps frighting with everyone on its boarder, China, Pakistan, Bangldesh Sir- lanka. YOu people and the likes of you are very violent, I guess China and Pakistan had the right idea afterall.

Aim not only Turks all of Muslims

t%C3%BCrk-islam-birli%C4%9Fi_99049.jpg

who was the autistic retard who designed this map....? good luckk taking territories from india,china n russia...

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

I hope my brothers do... as for Pak... recruicting 10,000 baluch soldiers this year n NFC awards are a few good steps tht we the people of baluchistan are happy for...

im just saying once they taste blood in iran...they will be baying for more...its better for pakistaan and iran that the bloch struggle is divided and not united...

Also im shocked you havent been banned for all tht trolling n abusing.

abusing whom...? i have a no first use policy....in our culture we give back as good as we get....it kinda reflects in online personality also.....no reporting and that sissy stuff :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom