Status
Not open for further replies.

AKINCI

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Türk ve Azeri bayraklı taraftarlara bölücülük suçlaması

Fotoğraflarda, Türk ve Azeri bayrakları daire içine alınarak gösteriliyor

İran'da hükümet yanlısı internet siteleri, bir futbol maçında Türk ve Azerbaycan bayraklı tişörtler giyen ve Azeri bayrakları taşıyan Azeri kökenli taraftarları bölücülükle suçladı.

İran'da Azeri kökenli nüfusun yoğun olduğu Tebriz kentinin takımı Tractorsazi ve Şiraz kentinin takımları Fecr-i Sepasi arasında oynanan karşılaşma sırasında çekilen fotoğraflarda bazı taraftarların Türk bayraklı tişörtler giydiği, bazılarının da Azerbaycan bayrakları taşıdıkları görülüyor.

111121114248_iran_football_game_304x171_aksban.com.jpg

Hükümet yanlısı Rajanews internet sitesinde haber, "Fecr-Tractor maçına bölücü sembollerle katıldılar" başlığıyla duyuruldu.

Haberin ayrıntısında da, "Maalesef bu insanlar, diğer taraftarlara da öncülük yapıp, diğer kentlerde de pek çok kez bölücü tezahüratlar yaptırdılar" denildi.

Ayrıca, "Pan-Türkist fikirleri yaymaya çalışan bu tribün liderleri, durumu kendi çarpık amaçları için kötüye kullandı" ifadesi yer aldı.

111121114134_iran_game_turkish_flag_304x171_aksban.com.jpg

Aynı fotoğraflar, benzer ifadelerle birçok farklı hükümet yanlısı internet sitesinde de yer aldı.

BBC Turkce - Haberler - Türk ve Azeri bayrakl? taraftarlara bölücülük suçlamas?

Shortly Translate: Iran websites blame to Turks with to be Pan-Turkist due to wearing these t-shirts in Tabriz stadium.

this bloody middle east is a ****** up place...if only they did not have the oil..somebody shoould nuke the hell out them and let the rest of the world live in peace...:angry:..even we indians and paks dont indulge in such naatak..

i support the Grey Wolves movement......they were very instrumental especially during the time of the cold war and during the liberation of Bosnian Muslim lands

in these pictures; this isnt something out of the ordinary. They are most likely Azaris in the west of the country; Grey wolves movement even exists in Azerbaycan proper.

Were they not also behind the killing of the Franz Joseph? i think they were trained by the grey wolves

all i really see are guys wearing shirts with ''Tukiye'' and a star & crescent.

a dead giveaway would have been the 3 crecents; or a picture of Ergenekon

this bloody middle east is a ****** up place...if only they did not have the oil..somebody shoould nuke the hell out them and let the rest of the world live in peace...:angry:

Calm down champion. Probably you ate these at dinner.

135689.jpg

is this some mhp thing or am i missing something... what is wrong with wearing some Azeri or Turkish symbolic clothes?

is this some mhp thing or am i missing something... what is wrong with wearing some Azeri or Turkish symbolic clothes?

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Abu Zolfiqar

pek sayilmaz ama ulkesini, insanini ve bayragini cok seven bir kisiyim kardes! kabul etmek lazim her Turk biraz milliyetcidir! :lol:

There is nothing wrong with that. It is BBC and they want to ruin the relationship between Turkey and Iran. Remember England is no friend of Turkey. If you want to believe them and ruin your relationship then go ahead and try to question Iran's sovereignty. I some how feel it is neither in interest of Turkey nor Iran only it is good for UK.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Stop writing in Turkish. This is an English discussion board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom