What's new

Grey Wolves are awakening in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing wrong with that. It is BBC and they want to ruin the relationship between Turkey and Iran. Remember England is no friend of Turkey. If you want to believe them and ruin your relationship then go ahead and try to question Iran's sovereignty. I some how feel it is neither in interest of Turkey nor Iran only it is good for UK.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Stop writing in Turkish. This is an English discussion board.

No, bro. This is reality not English propaganda. Friendship with Mollas? Don't you know that they support Armenia and India against us?

No, bro. This is reality not English propaganda. Friendship with Mollas? Don't you know that they support Armenia and India against us?

So then go to war with them. Is that what you want? Are you stupid or what?

eyvallla kanka....

hadi bundan sonra aslan sutu iceriz; serefe

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

why would they go to war when CLEARLY PM Erdogan has not been shy to show his support to Iran, despite risking its status as a NATO member?

who is talking about war here??

What's your point? If Iran Turks want to seperation, they can do that without our support. Are you Mollah lover or what?

War between Turkiye and Iran? Why Turkiye should go to war with? Here there are some candidates who want to send Iran to the stone age. We can just let them to do that and watch. :pop:

eyvallla kanka....

hadi bundan sonra aslan sutu iceriz; serefe

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

why would they go to war when CLEARLY PM Erdogan has not been shy to show his support to Iran, despite risking its status as a NATO member?

who is talking about war here??

I am referring to the guys here who are eating into British propaganda and want to open a new front for Iran here. This is the point of this thread, dont you see it? Even Iran's supreme leader is an Azeri and these guys are trying to flame ethnic division, standard tactic of British. Read some history.

I am well aware with Islamic awakening in Turkey that is taking place and with a pro-Islamic government which is already there, no war will ever take place, if anything the Islamic government of Turkey has improved its relations with Iran every day, buying gas and electricity from Iran and upping trade to the tune of over 30 billion dollars annually. It is just some ethnic racist people who are trying to create divisions.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

War between Turkiye and Iran? Why Turkiye should go to war with? Here there are some candidates who want to send Iran to the stone age. We can just let them to do that and watch. :pop:

I highly doubt that specially taking the fact into account that Turkey does not have missiles. By the way you are a Jew right?

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

What's your point? If Iran Turks want to seperation, they can do that without our support. Are you Mollah lover or what?

By the way if Kurds want to separate from Turkey they can do that too, rest assured. Are you a Zionist lover or what?

You see you start the flames and the flames can engulf your house too. Do not start a fire.

its no new phenomenon dude; Turkiye doesnt even have anything to do with any pan-Turkist movements in Iranian Azerbaycan.....some support here and there, definitely it may be taking place....but it's actually Azerbaycan itself which had set aside some funds to promote pan-turkism in Iran....in fact, that is why Iranian nationalists are anger with President Aliyev.

especially given the fact that his government has reasonably friendly ties with israel

Greys Wolves ? the ultra nationalists that will kill you if you insult ataturk ? Grey Wolves are basically like the Saudi Foreign Fighters that go to chechnya or afghanistan wouldn't be surprised seeing them going to Xinjiang and fighting china or if another Azeri-Armenian War started they would fight armenia.

@longbrained

I am sorry but dude you are really short-brained !!!

Firstly i am not a jew. Elhamdurillah Muslim.

Secondly, Iran is a fasizt isalmist, pkk and christian Armenia supporter a scum. Iranians are ignorant arrogant and racist idiots.

So do not beside and advocate them... We know them very well.

Edit: Turkiye doesnt have missiles ?? Yeah dude we are really poor... zuhahahahahaha

@longbrained

dont worry for us:lol:! just worry about your mullahs and iran little puppy!

Actually I do not have to worry about anything. It is you who is to be worried as Islam is coming back to Turkey and will topple the idol of secularism that you have built for yourself. Already Turkish girls are revolting and want to wear full Hijab and Turkey is to become an Islamic country once again. So the worry is for your kind of seculars and not for us in Pakistan or for Iranians.

I am referring to the guys here who are eating into British propaganda and want to open a new front for Iran here. This is the point of this thread, dont you see it? Even Iran's supreme leader is an Azeri and these guys are trying to flame ethnic division, standard tactic of British. Read some history.

I am well aware with Islamic awakening in Turkey that is taking place and with a pro-Islamic government which is already there, no war will ever take place, if anything the Islamic government of Turkey has improved its relations with Iran every day, buying gas and electricity from Iran and upping trade to the tune of over 30 billion dollars annually. It is just some ethnic racist people who are trying to create divisions.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

I highly doubt that specially taking the fact into account that Turkey does not have missiles. By the way you are a Jew right?

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

By the way if Kurds want to separate from Turkey they can do that too, rest assured. Are you a Zionist lover or what?

You see you start the flames and the flames can engulf your house too. Do not start a fire.

I understood you want a good answer. Although Iran was supporting Kurds in 90's against us, we didn't do same thing in Iran. Now Kurds are attacking Iran too with support of USA&Israel. Don't worry USA and Britain don't support Turks in Iran. Turks didn't fired even single bullet in Iran if 30 million Turks do that there is no need a war for change Mollah regime but clever Imperialists can't think that and you are the most clever person in the earth? If they do that two big Turkish countries may unite and can fcuk all of interests and benefits of Zionists in middle east.

Greys Wolves ? the ultra nationalists that will kill you if you insult ataturk ? Grey Wolves are basically like the Saudi Foreign Fighters that go to chechnya or afghanistan wouldn't be surprised seeing them going to Xinjiang and fighting china or if another Azeri-Armenian War started they would fight armenia. we seem to have many of there sympathizers on this forum.

@longbrained

I am sorry but dude you are really short-brained !!!

Firstly i am not a jew. Elhamdurillah Muslim.

Secondly, Iran is a fasizt isalmist, pkk and christian Armenia supporter a scum. Iranians are ignorant arrogant and racist idiots.

So do not beside and advocate them... We know them very well.

Your DP shows you as a Zionist sympathizer anyways. It is not Elhamdurillah, it is Alhamdullelah.

Turkey is a secular and non-Islamic country currently which will soon change as government is trying to accept more Islam under pressure from majority of its population that want Islam in their life and not a European secularism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom