What's new

Grey Wolves are awakening in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
@longbrained

Turkey is the best try to live with it!!

I am trying to follow this thread, but the vast array of opinions makes it not follow-able. Iran as a sovereign country may supress these movements, which is natural since they are radical nationalists (grey wolves). It is a nationalistic pan-turkish movement which had hands in many controversies everywhere. Since i am against extreme nationalism, i don't support grey wolves at all. They try to show that Turkish nationalism as the highest honor a person can achieve, which is an ugly thing. People should pursue greater visions, not some ultra-nationalistic garbage. We are all human, though our skin color may differ we are all the same.

We Turks say Elhamdurillah not Alhamdurillah... Got it??? Turkiye is a secular country yes but we Turks are Muslims. Got it? But i am sure you cant understand the differences between Secular state and Human-been. So gov. will change nothing. Ok?

Alright boy go and play with your toys coz i have no time to waste with a mollah lover.

No, you have to say it right. If you say it wrong, it does not count. You can either be a Muslim or a secular. Our prophet was a Muslim and he never identified himself as a secular. What is a secular? Some one who is ashamed of his/her religion. A muslim can never be ashamed of his/her religion. And rest assured the days of secularism in Turkey are numbered. Already Turkish army is being clipped and its secular values brought under control. Only few days ago a Turkish military officer who wanted to protect secularism had to flee Turkey and take refuge in Russia. Read some newspapers.

I am trying to follow this thread, but the vast array of opinions makes it not follow-able. Iran as a sovereign country may supress these movements, which is natural since they are radical nationalists (grey wolves). It is a nationalistic pan-turkish movement which had hands in many controversies everywhere. Since i am against extreme nationalism, i don't support grey wolves at all. They try to show that Turkish nationalism as the highest honor a person can achieve, which is an ugly thing. People should pursue greater visions, not some ultra-nationalistic garbage. We are all human, though our skin color may differ we are all the same.

Pan turks are highly dangerous they will likely go and fight armenia if another war with Azerbaijan started and fight china in xinjiang.

Im not Turkish but i sympathize with them; i also appreciate them for their past actions, they've done some great things not just for only Turkish cause, but Muslim cause as well.

Finally some one with sense jumped in. Thank you for your truth saying.

Im not Turkish but i sympathize with them; i also appreciate them for their past actions, they've done some great things not just for only Turkish cause, but Muslim cause as well.

how naive pan turks believe in nationalism first if they had to save a dying turk baby that could not be saved then a healthy pakistani baby they would go for the Turk baby.

Greys Wolves are the ultra nationalists that will kill you if you insult ataturk ? Grey Wolves are basically like the Saudi Foreign Fighters that go to chechnya or afghanistan wouldn't be surprised seeing them going to Xinjiang and fighting china or if another Azeri-Armenian War started they would fight armenia. we seem to have many of there sympathizers on this forum.
hehe I might receive some death threats now :D

how naive pan turks believe in nationalism first if they had to save a dying turk baby that could not be saved then a healthy pakistani baby they would go for the Turk baby.

i'd do the same if i were in their shoes, though the group hasn't made their policy on saving dying versus healthy babies very clear.....:laugh:

Pakistani women and even children donated towards the Turkish cause even during times before Pakistan was officially recognized or got independence; so i think we're in their ''good books''

Grey Wolves are also changing; whereas in the past it used to be a purely secular pan-Turkist movement, nowdays they are taking on some Islamist ideals as well. It could just be for political/vote-bank purposes im not sure -you'd have to ask the Turks.

but Bozkurt/Ulkucu types have my 100% support and admiration. They are true men, true Muslims --in my view. They were instrumental in backing the mujahideen in Afghanistan and in Bosnia. They helped to keep soviet/russo influence in check.

Greys Wolves are the ultra nationalists that will kill you if you insult ataturk ? Grey Wolves are basically like the Saudi Foreign Fighters that go to chechnya or afghanistan wouldn't be surprised seeing them going to Xinjiang and fighting china or if another Azeri-Armenian War started they would fight armenia. we seem to have many of there sympathizers on this forum.
hehe I might receive some death threats now :D

I don't think people will threaten you because you express your opinions on a Pakistani forum. Just for clarification, are you muslim?

i'd do the same if i were in their shoes, though the group hasn't made their policy on saving dying versus healthy babies very clear.....:laugh:

Pakistani women and even children donated towards the Turkish cause even during times before Pakistan was officially recognized or got independence; so i think we're in their ''good books''

Grey Wolves are also changing; whereas in the past it used to be a purely secular pan-Turkist movement, nowdays they are taking on some Islamist ideals as well. It could just be for political/vote-bank purposes im not sure -you'd have to ask the Turks.

but Bozkurt/Ulkucu types have my 100% support and admiration. They are true men, true Muslims --in my view. They were instrumental in backing the mujahideen in Afghanistan and in Bosnia. They helped to keep soviet/russo influence in check.

Hmm that means you would see Pan turks fighting pakistan best friend china :coffee: the chinese will erase the entire uighur population if that happened. kind of like the saudi's that fought russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom