What's new

Grey Wolves are awakening in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pan turks are highly dangerous they will likely go and fight armenia if another war with Azerbaijan started.

Fail !!!

Is it dangerous? They are Azeri alooooo and Armenia invaded their land. So if a war started between these two they should fight against armania.

we seem to have many of there sympathizers on this forum.
hehe I might receive some death threats now :D

dont be scared....if we wanted you whacked, it'd have been done a long time ago

you arent worth the waste of ammo ;)

India has relations with Israel too. Why don't they support Pakistan?

That I'm stuck on.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Fail !!!

Is it dangerous? They are Azeri alooooo and Armenia invaded their land. So if a war started between these two they should fight against armania.

Armenia won the land fair and square.

yes it is true that Chinese govt. is wary of groups like Grey Wolves --since these groups lay claim over Uyghur lands...in fact, during the riots in 2008 PM Erdogan wasn't shy to display harsh language against the Chinese; it caused a diplomatic disturbance though they have ironed out those differences since

it's childish to think they will be waging wars; it's just an irritant between the 2. One thing's for sure, Grey Wolves were certainly head ache for the traitors in Muslim countries who tried spreading soviet degenerate ideology. I'm grateful to the Grey wolves for keeping it real :)

That I'm stuck on.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Armenia won the land fair and square.

Yeah sure. Armenia just invaded it with assist of Russia. But the days are limited. Azerbaijan will get that land back and will slaughter a few hundred Armenians. That will be fair and revenge ...

200qves.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Yeah sure. Armenia just invaded it with assist of Russia. But the days are limited. Azerbaijan will get that land back and will slaughter a few hundred Armenians. That will be fair and revenge ...

Are you advocating the slaughter of innocents ?

200qves.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Innocents??? hahahahaha

Ok here i am arguing with a armenian azzlicker ...

Who are grey wolves??! I didn't understand the first page, It was in Turkish.

200qves.jpg

I think it was a sarcastic reference to your "won fair and square" as Armenians massacred hundreds of Azerbaijani Turks.

Armenia will unlikely give up land they won otherwise azeri's will start the war.

No I'm not pro armenian no need to use words like that really.

Yeah i see...

Thousand of Azerbaijan Turks slaughtered by armenians, werent they innocents? Oppss a second they were Muslims so not innocents for you right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom