What's new

Grey Wolves are awakening in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, you're lucky it wasnt a girl hailing from your ancestral Egypt coz you'd likely be walking around with a loose sack missing BOTH its contents

been to Cairo....in fact i'll be there in February Inshallah.

Egyptian girls can be pretty gorgeous; especially those hailing from north coast

been to Cairo....in fact i'll be there in February Inshallah.

Egyptian girls can be pretty gorgeous; especially those hailing from north coast

heheh there are some hot saudi women but lets not get into that now I find Lebanese Girls the best.

i cant say i've gotten a good look at Saudi women since 94% time they're adorned in those ninja-looking curtain outfits so it's hard to tell

Lebanese/Syrian are indeed eye-candy; too bad we aren't neighbours with them :laugh:

I respect them, they are not racist at all, just very patriotic muslim Turks! They fought the communists in Turkey, they fight Pkk in the south east as police special forces are all greywolve members. Pkk fears them. If it wasnt for them Turkey would be communist country today! They fought in Bosnia against Serbs! In Chechnia against Russians, in Azerbaijan against Armos.. They fight anyone who is enemy of Turks or Islam!

ahmadipanturk.0.jpg

Grey Wolf Ahmedinejad

Iran currently has the best leaderships. You know what I am saying? No other country even comes close, not even those so called "super powers." You know what I am saying?

Seems like no one really got it.

These are Azeri Turks in Iran. Grey Wolves are not something particular to Turkey, there are a whole party named Grey Wolves in Azerbaijan. In fact the symbol itself was spread to Turkey from Azerbaijan. A big mistake people make in Turkey is mixing Grey Wolf sign with politics, but that's not the case in Azerbaijan.

These are just nationalist Azeri Turks demanding their rights against fascist Fars government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom