What's new

Grey Wolves are awakening in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring the proof you idiot. But wait a minute if you had any proof you would already be in UN complaining against Iran or if you had any balls you would go to war with Iran instead of buying your gas and electricity from them. So it means you have no solid proof and are talking out of your hatred. Shame on you.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Do you think in that case Aliev becomes the president of Turkey?

Pro Iranian Pakistani vs Turk :pop:

dude you're an idiot...i lived there and i'm more ''neutral'' on this than you are (you dont seem to live up to that name of yours)

Turks dont view him as a friggin ''prophet'' he's just the founder of the Turkish republic so OBVIOUSLY he will be of national importance to them....statues and portraits is no big deal, we have portraits of Quaid e Azam all over Pakistan too --no big deal

I think Ataturk was a great figure ---because he was not just a soldier and brilliant war strategist, but also a good nation-builder.

Bro. i am sure he has mental problems. he doesnt know anythings about founder of country. He doesnt know anything about secular state and human been.

So here we have two new clowns !!! ahahahaha

Unlikely Central Asia is controlled by Russia, China giving up xinjiang is very unlikely same with Iran, however Turkey Azeri union maybe.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Turkey did not help their muslim turk brothers ?

La get the hell out here.

you are a stupid puppy ! it was taken from ocalan court trail! solid enough for you to feel in your .... :wave:

calan Davas - Gerekeli Karar - Belgenet

if you have enough IQ try to use google translater :lol:

Court trail. You mean made in Turkey by deep state. Stop your jokes. Your country has never officially announced such a thing at all, never complained and never even called Iranian ambassador to warn. Only Israelis seem have the capability to call Turkish ambassador and sit him on a low baby chair and lecture him in full.

308ffqw.png

Bring the proof you idiot. But wait a minute if you had any proof you would already be in UN complaining against Iran or if you had any balls you would go to war with Iran instead of buying your gas and electricity from them. So it means you have no solid proof and are talking out of your hatred. Shame on you.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Do you think in that case Aliev becomes the president of Turkey?

dont try excape from your dady you cute thing

again

you are a stupid puppy ! it was taken from ocalan court trail! solid enough for you to feel in your ....

calan Davas - Gerekeli Karar - Belgenet

if you have enough IQ try to use google translater

Looks like Armenia will likely keep land they won :pop: anyway thank you turk members of PK defence I've enjoyed hearing your opinion on things.

Looks like Armenia will likely keep land they won :pop: anyway thank you turk members of PK defence I've enjoyed hearing your opinion on things.

You are real a troolllll

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Court trail. You mean made in Turkey by deep state. Stop your jokes. Your country has never officially announced such a thing at all, never complained and never even called Iranian ambassador to warn. Only Israelis seem have the capability to call Turkish ambassador and sit him on a low baby chair and lecture him in full.

308ffqw.png

And you are the other troolllll

Do these hippies really think that they can get areas of Russia, China, Iran etc? Give me what they are smoking too. It must be really good stuff.

Although you are pure visionless and idiot for arguing these matters but i will tell. We won't attack anyone especially Muslims. Don't think Mollahs so much already the apocalpyse day is coming for them. Russia is becoming a Muslim country day by day. Today at least 20 millions Muslim are living in Russia while it's population is decreasing, %50 of Russian soldiers will be Muslim on 2020. After Arab spring we will improve our relationship with Arab countries and may unite with them. Just sit and watch to world and please shut up.

308ffqw.png

Hey guys look... thts a troll....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom