What's new

Greece is in panic on impending acquisition of the F-35 by Turkey

Well, Turkey will be kicked out of NATO if the attempt to form a different state, especially one with other non-NATO nations. I think we can at least agree on that.

US/NATO will not go to war over Turkey, especially if Turkey acts against their interest by joining Turkic Union. And I think it is a little silly to argue that Turkey can withstand Russia. As we have already confirmed, Turkey has no contemporary air defense whatsoever with the exception of that Chinese-made POS J600. Russia also has nuclear weapons and an army 3x the size of Turkeys.

"Nuke the world"....wtf are you talking about?

Why Russia does not act against pipelines now is a different story. Please search the Wikileak "Azerbaijan Terrified of Potential Armenian Attack" and you will understand why Russia acts the way it does.

Clearly, the Wikipedia founders did not go out and do research on the subject. I'm not an idiot. But you found that excerpt because it is quoted on the page of "Economy of Armenia".

Not surprised about blockade at all. It is the right decision though. Armenia will never withdraw. There will be tough economic times yes, but in the long run Artsakh will be ours forever. And don't count on Turkey having Azerbaijan's back either. Remember how close Turkey was to agreeing on protocols with Armenia? Azeris just barely managed to convince them not to.

Again, read the Wikileaks cable I mentioned above. I am perfectly aware of Russia/Armenian relationship.

LOL Turkey is Russia's largest trading partner in the med. Annual gross 50-100 billion dollars. WTF would Russia attack Turkey for Armenia.. Orthodox? Wake and smell the coffee dude, religion and politics are separate

LOL Turkey is Russia's largest trading partner in the med. Annual gross 50-100 billion dollars. WTF would Russia attack Turkey for Armenia.. Orthodox? Wake and smell the coffee dude, religion and politics are separate

So? The EU is Russia's largest trading partner, and Russia is not afraid to bombard Azeri pipeline that will ultimately lead to a rupture in relations.

"WTF would Russia attack Turkey for Armenia"....are you not aware that the Armenian border with Turkey is guarded by Russians. They are there to put Turkey in its place in case it Turkey gets to ambitious. Russia will also be moving S400s to the Armenian base to have better leverage over Turkey.

I know that religion means nothing in this case. You are the one that said it. Don't pin this on me, dumb@ss.

Yea yea, Russia will fight with NATO over armenia

After all, you are center of the world

why didnt they still bomb the pipeline? we are waiting

So? The EU is Russia's largest trading partner, and Russia is not afraid to bombard Azeri pipeline that will ultimately lead to a rupture in relations.

"WTF would Russia attack Turkey for Armenia"....are you not aware that the Armenian border with Turkey is guarded by Russians. They are there to put Turkey in its place in case it Turkey gets to ambitious. Russia will also be moving S400s to the Armenian base to have better leverage over Turkey.

I know that religion means nothing in this case. You are the one that said it. Don't pin this on me, dumb@ss.

Yea yea, Russia will fight with NATO over armenia

After all, you are center of the world

Sort of. If you have a second to take a break from your BS, please try to understand what I'm saying.

NATO charter requires NATO to step in to help Turkey if is attacked[/U, not if it initiates conflict. Clearly, and conflict between Turkey and Armenia will be from Turkey's initiative, which will require Russia to step in (please don't bore me wit h the "Russia will back out" line. There is no reason to assume this).

I'm not saying that Russia can defeat NATO, but NATO will not tangle with Russia unless it absolutely has to by law.

why didnt they still bomb the pipeline? we are waiting

I believe Nabucco is not functional yet, and neither is Southern Caucasus line. There is still some kind of legal battle between Azerbaijan, Russia, and EU about Shah Deniz II field. Long story short, Russia is still counting on the fact that it may get a piece of the profit. One it becomes readily apparent that this is not the case, Russia will begin searching for excuses to bomb the pipelines (also, I'm sure that Azerbaijan raising the rent on Gabala station by $293 million USD is not helping.)

NATO will not kick Turkey for such a reason, can you explain why you think so ? a Turkic union would be Turkey's own interest and would not effect NATO, actually it would positively effect NATO because its mean these former Soviet states break up from the Russia's influence.

NATO will go to war if Turkey is attacked even if its the first aggressor, I guess you're not well aware of the situation, besides being a deep rooted NATO member, Turkey is a valueable strategic point, reaction will be not different from a Russian attack on an American target, but thats highly unlikely, Russia is aware of that, they can't attack Turkey.

All those politics looks like a game to you, you're not well aware of their nature.

NATO will not kick Turkey for such a reason, can you explain why you think so ? a Turkic union would be Turkey's own interest and would not effect NATO, actually it would positively effect NATO because its mean these former Soviet states break up from the Russia's influence.

NATO will go to war if Turkey is attacked even if its the first aggressor, I guess you're not well aware of the situation, besides being a deep rooted NATO member, Turkey is a valueable strategic point, reaction will be not different from a Russian attack on an American target, but thats highly unlikely, Russia is aware of that, they can't attack Turkey.

All those politics looks like a game to you, you're not well aware of their nature.

I really would rather not talk about "Turkic Union" because, not only would it be logistically impossible to create, but nobody even wants one (Turks included). I have been to Astana, and let me tell you that the culture is Russian. The people speak Russia, eat Russian food, even act like Russians. A large portion know conversational Kazakh, but maybe only a fraction can claim to be fluent.

Second, most Central Asian nations are in CSTO, a military-political alliance. There is absolutely no indication that this will change. On the contrary, Armenia, Russia, and Kazakhstan will combine air defense programs. The relationship really can't get much closer than it is right now.

No, NATO will not do that. Again, what you are saying is ignorant and baseless. NATO does not want to engage Russia, certainly not because of Turkey's stupidity. But regardless, why would Turkey even want to invade Armenia? This conversation is pointless.

mate please leave this thread , you are getting on my nerves with your deluded stupidity , like saying a fraction of kazakhs can speak fluent language , russian influence will go away in time , just check what most kazakhs say under videos and elsewhere , i spoken to many and they even say that they had russian influence and language but its dieng out and he saying as we get stronger we wont need russia and then we can do a turkic union

mate please leave this thread , you are getting on my nerves with your deluded stupidity , like saying a fraction of kazakhs can speak fluent language , russian influence will go away in time , just check what most kazakhs say under videos and elsewhere , i spoken to many and they even say that they had russian influence and language but its dieng out and he saying as we get stronger we wont need russia and then we can do a turkic union

Couldn't care less about your nerves, "mate". I'm sorry if the truth annoys you, that kind of thing tends to happen when your country commits genocide and subsequently denies it. Yes, a very small portion of Kazakhs actually speak the language. The language of instruction is Russian. Given then the southern parts of Kazakhstan are multiethnic, Russian is primarily spoken there too.

Turkic Union is about as realistic as Greater Armenia.

truth dont annoy me , im happy , armenia a little isolated deluded nation that lives on lies , while we are prospering

Kazakhstan has stable relationships with all of its neighbors. Kazakhstan is also a member of the United Nations, Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, Euro-Atlantic Partnership Council and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). It is an active participant in the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation Partnership for Peace program.
On April 11, 2010, Presidents Nazarbayev and Obama met at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington, D.C., and discussed strengthening the strategic partnership between the United States and Kazakhstan and pledged to intensify bilateral cooperation to promote nuclear safety and non-proliferation, regional stability in Central Asia, economic prosperity, and universal values.
In April 2011, President Obama called President Nazarbayev and discussed many cooperative efforts regarding nuclear security, including securing nuclear material from the BN-350 reactor, and reviewed progress on meeting goals that the two presidents established during their bilateral meeting at the Nuclear Security Summit in 2010. President Obama also thanked President Nazarbayev for his support to foster security and prosperity in Afghanistan. In a letter to President Nazarbayev dated August 16, 2011, President Obama praised Kazakhstan as “a longtime world leader in nuclear security,”[citation needed]
Kazakhstan is also a member of the Commonwealth of Independent States, the Economic Cooperation Organization and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. The nations of Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan established the Eurasian Economic Community in 2000 to re-energize earlier efforts at harmonizing trade tariffs and the creation of a free trade zone under a customs union. On December 1, 2007, it was revealed that Kazakhstan had been chosen to chair OSCE for the year 2010.
Since independence in 1991, Kazakhstan has pursued what is known as the "multivector foreign policy" (Kazakh: көпвекторлы сыртқы саясат; mnogovektornaya vneshnyaya politika), seeking equally good relations with two large neighbors, Russia and China, and the United States and the West in general.[26][27] The policy has yielded results in the oil and gas sector, where companies from the U.S., Russia, China, and Europe are present at all major fields, and in the multidimensional directions of oil export pipelines out of Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan also enjoys strong, and rapidly developing, political and economic ties with Turkey. Kazakhstan formed a customs union with Russia and Belarus which will be transformed into a common economic space soon.[citation needed]

we can see kazakhstan is pursuing a policy of good relations with us and china , and russia , however russian influence in terms of political influence is reducing and influence on people .

In bolstering cooperation over energy resources, Kazakhstan has sought to assert its independence from Russia's influence.[1] In July 2006, the People's Republic of China, Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia gathered in Astana to develop a transport corridor linking Central Asia with the South Caucasus and Western Europe that would increase the annual trade and cargo shipment capacity up to 30 million tons.[1] Turkey has supported Kazakhstan's bid to join the World Trade Organization while the latter has actively supported Turkey's bid for membership in the European Union.[1] Both nations have also sought to promote closer cooperation between Turkic nations of Central Asia

I think Kajutyun needs to live in this fantasy world where Armenia is the centre of the world and his master Russia is loyal to Armenia as a dog to its master. If he would let go of these beliefs he wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

The thing I was thinking about, is he really that ignorant or is he just trolling? I mean why would an Armenian sign up to muslim forum other than trolling Turkish members to get through the day?

truth dont annoy me , im happy , armenia a little isolated deluded nation that lives on lies , while we are prospering

Kazakhstan has stable relationships with all of its neighbors. Kazakhstan is also a member of the United Nations, Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, Euro-Atlantic Partnership Council and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). It is an active participant in the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation Partnership for Peace program.
On April 11, 2010, Presidents Nazarbayev and Obama met at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington, D.C., and discussed strengthening the strategic partnership between the United States and Kazakhstan and pledged to intensify bilateral cooperation to promote nuclear safety and non-proliferation, regional stability in Central Asia, economic prosperity, and universal values.
In April 2011, President Obama called President Nazarbayev and discussed many cooperative efforts regarding nuclear security, including securing nuclear material from the BN-350 reactor, and reviewed progress on meeting goals that the two presidents established during their bilateral meeting at the Nuclear Security Summit in 2010. President Obama also thanked President Nazarbayev for his support to foster security and prosperity in Afghanistan. In a letter to President Nazarbayev dated August 16, 2011, President Obama praised Kazakhstan as “a longtime world leader in nuclear security,”[citation needed]
Kazakhstan is also a member of the Commonwealth of Independent States, the Economic Cooperation Organization and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. The nations of Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan established the Eurasian Economic Community in 2000 to re-energize earlier efforts at harmonizing trade tariffs and the creation of a free trade zone under a customs union. On December 1, 2007, it was revealed that Kazakhstan had been chosen to chair OSCE for the year 2010.
Since independence in 1991, Kazakhstan has pursued what is known as the "multivector foreign policy" (Kazakh: көпвекторлы сыртқы саясат; mnogovektornaya vneshnyaya politika), seeking equally good relations with two large neighbors, Russia and China, and the United States and the West in general.[26][27] The policy has yielded results in the oil and gas sector, where companies from the U.S., Russia, China, and Europe are present at all major fields, and in the multidimensional directions of oil export pipelines out of Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan also enjoys strong, and rapidly developing, political and economic ties with Turkey. Kazakhstan formed a customs union with Russia and Belarus which will be transformed into a common economic space soon.[citation needed]

we can see kazakhstan is pursuing a policy of good relations with us and china , and russia , however russian influence in terms of political influence is reducing and influence on people .

In bolstering cooperation over energy resources, Kazakhstan has sought to assert its independence from Russia's influence.[1] In July 2006, the People's Republic of China, Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia gathered in Astana to develop a transport corridor linking Central Asia with the South Caucasus and Western Europe that would increase the annual trade and cargo shipment capacity up to 30 million tons.[1] Turkey has supported Kazakhstan's bid to join the World Trade Organization while the latter has actively supported Turkey's bid for membership in the European Union.[1] Both nations have also sought to promote closer cooperation between Turkic nations of Central Asia

Thank you for that boring excerpt. It does not change the fact that Kazakhstan has stronger military relations with Armenia and Russia and it does not change the fact that Kazakhstan is and will remain under Russian influence. You keep saying that I live in a dream world while you ramble about a "Turkic Union", but in reality it is you who is being stupid.

Russia, Kazakhstan to Combine Air Defense | Defense | RIA Novosti

I think Kajutyun needs to live in this fantasy world where Armenia is the centre of the world and his master Russia is loyal to Armenia as a dog to its master. If he would let go of these beliefs he wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

The thing I was thinking about, is he really that ignorant or is he just trolling? I mean why would an Armenian sign up to muslim forum other than trolling Turkish members to get through the day?

Turkey is NATOs dog. With NATO, your country would be ripped apart by its neighbors.

You are not a Muslim. You may think that you are because of your ethnicity or the flag you put on this forum, but you are not a Muslim. True Muslims do not condone genocide, and they certainly do not deny it. BTW, this is a military forum not a Muslim one.

lol NATO's dog hahaha your everyones dog being pushed around , russia has the keys to armenia ,and stop talking about your genocide BS

lol NATO's dog hahaha your everyones dog being pushed around , russia has the keys to armenia ,and stop talking about your genocide BS

Yeah. The reason Turkey lets Syria bully it around is because it knows that it will get its *** kicked without external help. Turkey is NATOs dog.

What do you mean "holds the keys to Armenia?" Russia simply guarantees out security, just like NATO guarentees Turish security. It's the same relationship.

I'll talk about whatever I want.

Back
Top Bottom