What's new

Greece is in panic on impending acquisition of the F-35 by Turkey

The F-35 is a lemon. The biggest $400 billion disaster ever. No one will touch it even with a barge pole. :hang2:

He showed numerous times that nothing anybody would say will not change his mind so why surprised?

Him and you are so alike.

Why you keep arguing with him while you know the fact that he not gonna change his mind? Contradiction nr. 2324

No, Turkish cruelty for shelling Armenian cities like Stepanakert (or you may know as "Xenkendi"). Khojaly massacre happened after Armenian invasion. My question stands: Why would Armenia invade if NK Armenians were being treated well?

"Meager country"....hmmm. Armenia is the only South Caucasus country that hasn't lost a war in the past 20 years. And no, I don't think that Turks want to attack Armenia (not that they could even if they wanted to).

Nice to see that you don't subscribe to this Pan-Turkic Nation that all the other r*tards on this forum do.

Like I said, if you are going to b'tch about ''Armenian genocide'', Turkish curelity towards Armenians in NK than you have to remember than Armenia pretty much did one of the largest ethnic cleansing of this century or you are nothing moer than a little kid with no historical knowledge.

Yes, Armenia is a meagre country and that is the only thing about Armenia, doesn't have any use except being a Russian puppet state of Caucasus. You can either accept it and move on with your life or you can live in a dream state where you can liive in glorious Armenia, its your call.

It is funny how you call my fellow contrymen r'tard for loving their ethnic brothers while you yourself think that Russia can invade Caucasus if it wants and noone can do something about it. Like I said, you are a kid with no knowledge of strategic stutatians and you have no idea about how these things works in real life.

So, please don't drail Turkish topics with your childish posts and dreamy ideas.

The F-35 is a lemon. The biggest $400 billion disaster ever. No one will touch it even with a barge pole. :hang2:

Like you ever participated in the JSF project. Let alone seeing it in real life.

Let the engineers at Lockheed work on it.

Then you have no right to whine about ag, you're calling killers that killed people because of political opinions as heroes and talking about morals of ag ?

Then you have no right to whine about ag, you're calling killers that killed people because of political opinions as heroes and talking about morals of ag ?

Don't argue with him please, he doesn't even have the intelligence to think ''google'' a word he doesn't know. What do you expect from a person like that? He said I ignored his arguments when I actually answered them and showed facts then he didn't replied to that posts like he did when I first gave those facts him in the first place. :)

Shahin, PGK, This guy are lost causes, you shouldn't even answer to them.

Hocam cidden bırak bu bilgisizleride biz konu üzerinde duralım. Askeri malzemeleri tartışalım. Bu gün bu bilgisizlerden çektiğimiz yeter artık. Ben ateistim biliyorsun ama Allah şu bilgisizlerden korusun bizi. :)

Like I said, if you are going to b'tch about ''Armenian genocide'', Turkish curelity towards Armenians in NK than you have to remember than Armenia pretty much did one of the largest ethnic cleansing of this century or you are nothing moer than a little kid with no historical knowledge.

Yes, Armenia is a meagre country and that is the only thing about Armenia, doesn't have any use except being a Russian puppet state of Caucasus. You can either accept it and move on with your life or you can live in a dream state where you can liive in glorious Armenia, its your call.

It is funny how you call my fellow contrymen r'tard for loving their ethnic brothers while you yourself think that Russia can invade Caucasus if it wants and noone can do something about it. Like I said, you are a kid with no knowledge of strategic stutatians and you have no idea about how these things works in real life.

So, please don't drail Turkish topics with your childish posts and dreamy ideas.

Deno, what about the rest of us ? :cry:

P.S Don't you think that you guys take this 'Pan-Turkic' thing a bit too far at times...China anyone ? :disagree:

Deno, what about the rest of us ? :cry:

P.S Don't you think that you guys take this 'Pan-Turkic' thing a bit too far at times...China anyone ? :disagree:

What!! You guys are propably the only nation that Turks have special love that they only give Turkic people!

And really, Pan-Turkic? Disagreeing with assimilation policy of China is Pan-Turkic? I didn't know that defending preserving national identity of others is considered Pan-Turkic...

What!! You guys are propably the only nation that Turks have special love that they only give Turkic people!

And really, Pan-Turkic? Disagreeing with assimilation policy of China is Pan-Turkic? I didn't know that defending preserving national identity of others is considered Pan-Turkic...

Butting your nose in where it doesn't belong is considered Pan-Turkic.

I didn't know that defending preserving national identity of others is considered Pan-Turkic...

Defending national identity does not mean forming one state with all Turkic nations.

And you keep mentioning that I should Google something LOL. What word are you talking about?

On Turkey : We love you guys too...! On China : Stay away from my Chow Mein ! :butcher:

On a serious note : Many Ugyurs in China are creating a lot of trouble for them...I know there are a lot of Jihadi types here in Pakistan who've created absolute hell for us so my only contention is - Give the Chinese the benefit of the doubt as well ! Besides one might be justified in asking why aren't the Hui Muslims who are a bigger minority that their Ugyur counterparts or other minorities not having the same problems...why Xinjiang ? Could it be because of the close proximity of Pakistan's tribal areas and Afghanistan and consequently a pouring in of them Jihadi types into China from there ? The few Ugyurs (a family of 5) and a few Hui (4) and Hans (a couple of dozen) that I've met along with Pakistanis who've been to Xinjiang make me think that maybe its not the 'assimilation policy'...maybe its these 'Jihadi' types going over there to make an 'Islamic State' out of Xinjiang !

On Turkey : We love you guys too...! On China : Stay away from my Chow Mein ! :butcher:

On a serious note : Many Ugyurs in China are creating a lot of trouble for them...I know there are a lot of Jihadi types here in Pakistan who've created absolute hell for us so my only contention is - Give the Chinese the benefit of the doubt as well ! Besides one might be justified in asking why aren't the Hui Muslims who are a bigger minority that their Ugyur counterparts or other minorities not having the same problems...why Xinjiang ? Could it be because of the close proximity of Pakistan's tribal areas and Afghanistan and consequently a pouring in of them Jihadi types into China from there ? The few Ugyurs (a family of 5) and a few Hui (4) and Hans (a couple of dozen) that I've met along with Pakistanis who've been to Xinjiang make me think that maybe its not the 'assimilation policy'...maybe its these 'Jihadi' types going over there to make an 'Islamic State' out of Xinjiang !

I don't defend seperatists movements in East Turkestan, really. I am a realistic guy and I know that Uighurs would have tens of times better if they stay with China than they would be as independent. As an independent state East Turkestan would be nothing more than poor landlocked Asian state that doesn't have any natural resourses like Kazaks to sustain their economy nor they have the education level of Kazaks too.

And most of the problems are because of China's asimilation policy. I never support assimilation policies, I didn't/don't and won't support it when Turkey did that to Kurds and I didn't/don't and won't support it China does to Uighurs.

I don't defend seperatists movements in East Turkestan, really. I am a realistic guy and I know that Uighurs would have tens of times better if they stay with China than they would be as independent. As an independent state East Turkestan would be nothing more than poor landlocked Asian state that doesn't have any natural resourses like Kazaks to sustain their economy nor they have the education level of Kazaks too.

And most of the problems are because of China's asimilation policy. I never support assimilation policies, I didn't/don't and won't support it when Turkey did that to Kurds and I didn't/don't and won't support it China does to Uighurs.

Knew it..! :rofl: The truth always comes out in the end !

Back
Top Bottom