What's new

Greatest Persians in history

@kollang @Soheil and other Iranians living in Iran have the full support of all Muslims, these overseas guys are out of whack.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D I dont like Bernard Lewis, i am anti-Ottoman, multi ethnicity creates problems.

He was British so he was biased against the Ottomans but his work is well respected, they still teach some of his studies here. I learned about him in high school class on world history topic Islam.

Go away Pakistani. You knw jackshit.

All you fools should read this before opening your mouth:

Persecution of Zoroastrians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Arab invasion is the worst thing ever happened to Iran.

Hey fool go look at the sources and where it comes from.

Trace it all the way to the back and here is the source. http://www.fezana.org/

So the Zoroastrian society based in North America will have unbiased versions of history, right???? :lol:
@Hyperion @RazPaK @Sedqal I have proven my point, these guys will forever be in denial.

You lost, got nothing so call me a Wahabbi slave. Go read your own history fool through unbiased western sources. The West is not fond of Islam and even their historians do not side with your rewriting of history.

"Muslim leaders in their effort to win converts encouraged attendance at Muslim prayer with promises of money and allowed the Quran to be recited in Persian instead of Arabic so that it would be intelligible to all.[10] The first complete translation of the Qur'an into Persian occurred during the reign of Samanids in the 9th century. Seyyed Hossein Nasr suggests that the rapid increase in conversion was aided by the Persian nationality of the rulers."

-The preaching of Islam: a history of the propagation of the Muslim faith By Sir Thomas Walker Arnold, pg.170-180
- Nasr, Hossein, Islam and the Plight of Modern Man

9th century?

I clearly stated for 2 centuries after the invasion.
They invaded in the 6th century.

Now a wahabi arab is trying to teach me my own history.

He was British so he was biased against the Ottomans but his work is well respected, they still teach some of his studies here. I learned about him in high school class on world history topic Islam.

Hey fool go look at the sources and where it comes from.

Trace it all the way to the back and here is the source. FEZANA | Federation of Zoroastrian Associations of North America

So the Zoroastrian society based in North America will have unbiased versions of history, right???? :lol:

Fezana? You should read the works of Mary Boyce.

You have done nothing but spreading your own truth in this topic. Look at what you claimed:

1) Arab never forced their culture on Iranians. Biggest BS I've ever heard.
2) Abbasids were tolerating Persians. Go read something about Babak Khorramdin.
3) No persecution. Utterly BS as well.

Go educate yourself. Fool.

9th century?

I clearly stated for 2 centuries after the invasion.
They invaded in the 6th century.

Now a wahabi arab is trying to teach me my own history.

I posted links which say they never tried to convert you guys because they wanted your tax, so yeah for 200 years they did not make a Quran in Persian because they never wanted you guys to convert. I am a Sunni Punjabi kid. Obviously you have no real clue, go through the thread the dates add up to the assertion that only 10% of Iran was Muslim by the time Ummayads were thrown out.

I posted links which say they never tried to convert you guys because they wanted your tax, so yeah for 200 years they did not make a Quran in Persian because they never wanted you guys to convert. I am a Sunni Punjabi kid. Obviously you have no real clue, go through the thread the dates add up to the assertion that only 10% of Iran was Muslim by the time Ummayads were thrown out.

blah blah blah "I'm an arab slave and a wahabi and I hate Parsis and they should become wahabis like me and lick arab balls for 3 riyals so I can send it back to my family back home" blah blah blah

Fezana? You should read the works of Mary Boyce.

You have done nothing but spreading your own truth in this topic. Look at what you claimed:

1) Arab never forced their culture on Iranians. Biggest BS I've ever heard.
2) Abbasids were tolerating Persians. Go read something about Babak Khorramdin.
3) No persecution. Utterly BS as well.

Go educate yourself. Fool.

1) That is because that is what you want to believe, yet you guys remained Persians with your culture just became Muslim.
2) Nope I said they were Persianized Arabs who had the support base of Persians so if they did oppress you guys it was minimal and it was by your own fellow Persians who were a part of the elite class.
3) I never said no persecution, I said bring me a better source. You guys want to claim they persecuted 100% all Iranians put blades to their heads and told them to recite the kalima. That is not the case and nobody accepts your view. Be delusional though it suits you well.

blah blah blah "I'm an arab slave and a wahabi and I hate Parsis and they should become wahabis like me and lick arab balls for 3 riyals so I can send it back to my family back home" blah blah blah

That's a very immature way to argue with someone. :disagree:

Only 1.4% of Iranians are attending Friday prayers:

Just wait when this regime is gone, and people would throw their religion away from themselves as never before.

lmaooo

1.4 percent?

Even that is fake attendance b/c they force ppl to go. Sometimes in elementary school and middle school they forced us to go and pray as a class on Fridays. Of course we would always forget how to pray so we would just bend up and down and giggle like 11 year old girls. I don't think even the teachers knew how to pray.

1) That is because that is what you want to believe, yet you guys remained Persians with your culture just became Muslim.

Yes, because we fought for it. You get it?

2) Nope I said they were Persianized Arabs who had the support base of Persians so if they did oppress you guys it was minimal and it was by your own fellow Persians who were a part of the elite class.

No, the Abbasid took over some Persian elements, like bureaucracy, but it was still hostile against Persians in some extent.

Back
Top Bottom