What's new

Great Message from Indian Soldier

blah blah blah.
They are not my fellow countrymen, what I said was that all you people baying for blood on the internet and wanting war will be safe in the South. Punjab is on the border and Punjabis will suffer. All of that is a fact, take your bickering elsewhere.

I like how you tagged in reinforcements, that's exactly the sort of cliquish mentality amongst you guys that @GumNaam and I were talking about. hehe

Gurkhas are good, don't know why they like to be your slaves. Sikh, Rajput and Jat are good as well, the other units suck. That's why Pakistan has been able to hold its own against you.

How many times Punjab have been invaded by Pakistan? Mentality? Now I dont want to go into the 47' year violence and what happened in united Punjab then.

Second, every region has its own advantages and disadvantages. Punjabis have been at the forefront of our Nation defence and we Indians are proud of it. Along with Naga regiment, Assam, Bengal and many. Punjabi mothers had made it a point to send atleast one kid to the Army to be part of a tradition. Living in US, I am not sure who your attitude is going to be. They see what's going on at the border. They know when someone is beheaded at their border.

War causes pain. That's why India never tries to impose war on anyone. We are patient, in a way pacifist nation. But when War is imposed upon us, and still if we dont respond, then we are no better than slaves.

Heh yeah then they hire more people from their own little cliques and do shitty work and make us all look bad.
LOL!..I have been in IT from 1999.....now how long have you been associated with this so called ....that makes you look bad?.....By the way I work for one of the Biggest IT consulting companies in the World (Publicis Group)....I previously worked for Arthur Anderson Consulting (Now called Accenture).....I have worked with some great IT minds from the US, India, China and Russia....If you work for one of these shady Basement companies, thats the choice you made.

Understand the meaning of what he is saying. Don't mistake what he saying to be cowardice. It takes guts to say what he saying. Anyway, if fighting is what you want, Indians are not the one to shy.
He spoke for both sides, it does take guts to say what he is saying.

When Indian politicians use them for their political gain ....never dishonor your soldier, who live isolated and harsh condition.......in the name of nation's pride and integrity .

LOL!..I have been in IT from 1999.....now how long have you been associated with this so called ....that makes you look bad?.....By the way I work for one of the Biggest IT consulting companies in the World (Publicis Group)....I previously worked for Arthur Anderson Consulting (Now called Accenture).....I have worked with some great IT minds from the US, India, China and Russia....If you work for one of these shady Basement companies, thats the choice you made.

I don't work in IT exactly, I work as a programmer and no I don't work for consulting companies. I've always worked for product companies. My experience is that Americans have a strong work ethic and at the early stages companies will flourish. Later on, they will start hiring Indians from Andhra who slowly hire other Andhra Indians and then do such shitty work that all the good people will leave and the company will become an Andhra company. This is common knowledge and I'm sure you're not unaware of it either and must have complained about them to your friends. It's just that this is a Pakistani forum so you guys try to present India as a united front when it is not like that at all.

I don't work in IT exactly, I work as a programmer and no I don't work for consulting companies. I've always worked for product companies. My experience is that Americans have a strong work ethic and at the early stages companies will flourish. Later on, they will start hiring Indians from Andhra who slowly hire other Andhra Indians and then do such shitty work that all the good people will leave and the company will become an Andhra company. This is common knowledge and I'm sure you're not unaware of it either and must have complained about them to your friends. It's just that this is a Pakistani forum so you guys try to present India as a united front when it is not like that at all.
Ok!...So you work in the IT sector as a Software programmer!....Now I agree with most of what you say....Just that there is a supply and demand quotient to this ..."It is estimated that by 2020 there will be a 1 million unfilled jobs due to high demand of tech folks (source – College Board , Labor of Bureau statistics"....I have worked for product Development companies as well...Let me give you an example..."Why is mostly everything made in China?...(To keep the cost down)...same way why is a lot of IT related work outsourced, the same reason....Now you do need these unsettled population (Called H1B) to work with these various outsourced teams to develop/maintain/support these products....this is due to the supply and demand.

Source – College Board , Labor of Bureau statistics: (Now do you have a solution to this?....I know you mentioned the problem.)

Computer Science Students/US
Computing Jobs
upload_2016-10-7_14-40-43.png

Also if you use LinkedIn..Please Google some Niche skill sets and see the supply that is available in the Market..(The Top 5 Digital Agencies in the world have 40 Percent at the C level who are of Indian origin, why do you think that is?.....I do agree that along with the class there are a whole bunch of rotten talent as well...usually they get weeded out in a matter of a few years..that is just from my experience. I have been doing this work for the past 18 Years I know. ..Even now as I write this My Team is looking to Ramp our teams, and we have a shortage of good Hybris, AEM, ATG, Micro Services....etc...folks..this has left us with no choice but to have our development lead to off shore the work to our GDT (Global Dev team)....It is what it is!..No?

Last edited:
I mentor some kids locally and I believe every American has a duty to do that so we can have more Americans in these roles. I believe the problem is self fixing, as more and more jobs get automated the learning curve to be an Machine Learning engineer will become more and more steep so that the gulti population can't keep up and they turn to some other jobs.

Well, thanks for the cordial discussion. I shouldn't have made those comments about South Indians, I don't have a problem with you guys but the other dude jumped on my back for stating something factual like "Most Indians on this forums will be from a part of India that is more connected i.e. South India and they are far away from the Indo-Pak border so insulated more from the effects of war." And then I speculated that since they were away maybe they were more likely to advocate war as opposed to Punjabis whose homes will be bombed and will pay a heavy price.

I also advocated for a free Punjab and for breaking up of India which is my opinion and I have a right to express it. And the BJP bhakt vanar sena unleashed its fury on me lol meh

Puttar log out kar ke school jaya kar.

Main jatt banda mama, kala akhar majjh barabar. tain ki lenna?

Main Punjab da se zamindaar banda, eh jatt jatt kar ke menu koi farak ne ban da.

I'm advising you, that there is no point in arguing with Indians. Live your life and make your family happy.

Arguing with Indians is pointless, they will start to make you believe in unimaginable things such as surgical strikes against Pakistan. My advice: Don't waste your time with these morons.

I mentor some kids locally and I believe every American has a duty to do that so we can have more Americans in these roles. I believe the problem is self fixing, as more and more jobs get automated the learning curve to be an Machine Learning engineer will become more and more steep so that the gulti population can't keep up and they turn to some other jobs.

Well, thanks for the cordial discussion. I shouldn't have made those comments about South Indians, I don't have a problem with you guys but the other dude jumped on my back for stating something factual like "Most Indians on this forums will be from a part of India that is more connected i.e. South India and they are far away from the Indo-Pak border so insulated more from the effects of war." And then I speculated that since they were away maybe they were more likely to advocate war as opposed to Punjabis whose homes will be bombed and will pay a heavy price.

I also advocated for a free Punjab and for breaking up of India which is my opinion and I have a right to express it. And the BJP bhakt vanar sena unleashed its fury on me lol meh

Just on a lighter note( I am also a Gulti)..No worries..I tease them the same way as well.

In regards to the CS US Graduates!...In fact we have tied up with a few Colleges in the (North East US). My team has personally shortlisted close to 80 fresh C/S Masters candidates (campus Hires) and sending them to India and UK for additional training on these Niche skills...(6 weeks boot camp)..absolutely as American's it is our duty to hire Vets and Americans first and Women in leadership as well....On a lighter note, I really dont care about this South Indian/North Indian/East Indian BS...I am only proud of my heritage that is Indian born American....Breaking Up India or not ....I personally dont feel that is ever going to happen..but I understand from where you are coming from.....I only hope and wish that one day Indians/Pakistanis/Bangladeshi's/Afghans/Iranians...we must learn not abuse each other and just be sensitive to each others sentiments...thats all..and yes..what happened in 1984 (I was in India then)...is a disgrace to India, I have personally apologized to many Punjabi's(Sardars/Monas etc)..as an Indian then....Thanks for this pleasant exchange..was pretty refreshing for PDF standard's.

Main Punjab da se zamindaar banda, eh jatt jatt kar ke menu koi farak ne ban da.

I'm advising you, that there is no point in arguing with Indians. Live your life and make your family happy.

Arguing with Indians is pointless, they will start to make you believe in unimaginable things such as surgical strikes against Pakistan. My advice: Don't waste your time with these morons.

Main farak paa ke tenu aande lene aa veer? :-) Jatt jatt aa baaki bande apni thaa te aa... One love

Yeah, that is good advice in general, no point in arguing with anybody over the internet. Enjoy the weekend.

Who cares TWO HOOTS for our opinion

We ONLY wanted you to change your flag -- earlier you had an Indian flag

Now that you have done ; you can keep POSTING and keep reading your own posts

No Indian will care for what you feel; say; think or want

When the Mighty Pakistan Army could not take away either Punjab or Kashmir from India
who do you think you are

Come to India and say all this Publically

We will give you the best possible TREATMENT

He is not Pakistani. The way he speaks Punjabi is different from Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom