What's new

Great Message from Indian Soldier

You're ruthless :D :rofl: man I think you have watched the season "DEXTER " :butcher:

I HATE cant and hypocrisy, and the posturing and strutting of some of these macho types. They will fight to the last soldier. Really dislike them.

Sorry if it sounded harsh.

lol fifth grade bs. If I see you in real life, you won't be able to spew the filth out of your mouth that you do now after that.

meh i LIKE the area in which I was born, not its fault that you assholes occupied it.

Yes, yes, great hero on the Internet. What have you done in real life? Anything, for either country, or concentrated on looking after no. 1?

I'll wait for you to come and open wide. The garbage dump, incidentally, is what bred you and brought you up. Whatever else you do in later life, this won't vanish.
Well how can you blame him? It's the rape capital of the world, it's the aids capital of the world, is rivers are polluted, it had some of the filthiest cities in the world, 800 to 900 million people who are born on the streets, live on the streets and die on the streets. What else did you expect him to call india except a garbage dump?

Well how can you blame him? It's the rape capital of the world, it's the aids capital of the world, is rivers are polluted, it had some of the filthiest cities in the world, 800 to 900 million people who are born on the streets, live on the streets and die on the streets. What else did you expect him to call india except a garbage dump?

Good. Send your son here. He'll get all the good things you want for him.

And ask your new-found friend if he knew what toilet paper was for before they made him clean out toilets he had fouled.

I've punched a few assholes in my time

Yes, your obsession with arseholes was bound to come out. But anything for the country? Either one? Or have you concentrated on smoothing your home-grown English?

I've punched a few assholes in my time

Custom flags are not an option, I just used the American one

It's not the American one anyone is objecting to. It's the Indian. You don't deserve to fly it. You dropped straight from heaven, so use two American flags. Do it now, before you make more of an exhibition of yourself.

Two utterly disgraceful people spoiling a wonderful thread. I am ashamed of the two of them. I am leaving this thread with a very bad taste in my mouth.

Oh no. It's that hindutva mentality that breeds killing of unarmed
And I realize your in some serious butthurt so here...
0708719d6fe2fb9063e66f3b24f5087c.jpg

Make some coconut chutney out of it..

Two utterly disgraceful people spoiling a wonderful thread. I am ashamed of the two of them. I am leaving this thread with a very bad taste in my mouth.

Should have used toilet paper instead of licking the thing clean.

This is not a view what army people shared on this side of the border

When my younger brother is appointed to LOC , my mother clearly told him "when the time comes, do not get anything on your back! Come back as a PAK ARMY HERO coming HOME". May Allah bless your sacrifices.

That is why, we say we are not going to start the war, but we are not even shy of it .. we will defend our country by offense and taking the war on the other side of the border...

enough is enough....

Salute to this soldier.

It proves, soldiers are not fighting machines, they are human beings and made up of flesh and bones. They have feelings, emotions and relations.

At the call, they always prepared to sacrifice for the motherland and proves their mettle.

This is not a view what army people shared on this side of the border

When my younger brother is appointed to LOC , my mother clearly told him "when the time comes, do not get anything on your back! Come back as a PAK ARMY HERO coming HOME". May Allah bless your sacrifices.

That is why, we say we are not going to start the war, but we are not even shy of it .. we will defend our country by offense and taking the war on the other side of the border...

enough is enough....

I actually get it, if Khalistan existed Sikhs would be the same way. Religion mixed with politics is a very powerful thing.

@Stealth

Thank you for sharing this .

I wish all those who thump their chests ( keyboards actually) screaming for war would pause to comprehend that no war has ever solved a problem.

No one wins , there are only losers all across . None of the leaders who lead us to a situation which leads to a war actually fight.Its us common men who bear the brunt killing each other for no bloody reason.

Wars only create orphans, widows , devastated families & shattered parents.

Thank you once again for sharing this.

@Stealth

Thank you for sharing this .

I wish all those who thump their chests ( keyboards actually) screaming for war would pause to comprehend that no war has ever solved a problem.

No one wins , there are only losers all across . None of the leaders who lead us to a situation which leads to a war actually fight.Its us common men who bear the brunt killing each other for no bloody reason.

Wars only create orphans, widows , devastated families & shattered parents.

Thank you once again for sharing this.
Tell this all to your MODI and other indians ... they are asking for it and we are going to defend our country

Punjabis, brahmins, man do you have your head in your *** like them. You have forgot respecting a human, categorizing them in a loose way like this and that. Only a human wins, to hell with all the system otherwise. People who care only for power will care for no one eventually.

Humanity you said? Listen sunshine, when these terrorists nations are not showing any humanity to your own, 50000 of our citizens dead in their terrorist campaign since 9/11, just in last two or three days we have lost around 10 of our civilians in Baluchistan alone, which planet you are living in?

Tell this all to your MODI and other indians ... they are asking for it and we are going to defend our country

Dont troll.

Nothing heroic in defending your territory, every does it & is expected to.

Back
Top Bottom