What's new

Great Message from Indian Soldier

Punjab is a very small part of India unlike Pakistan which is majority Punjabi and most Indian Punjabis unlike me would not be bothered to make an account to comment on a defence forum. I bet it's majority South India/people from Delhi who won't understand the language. :-) Also, war time takes a toll on Punjabis as we are in the border area and we realize that it sucks and mothers/families on both sides lose. A lot of South Indians are insulated away from the effects and are busy working for tech companies and printing money, while North Indians die at the border
If you have a personal vendetta against South Indians then you can have it somewhere else. This is not the place to show hatred on your fellow countrymen, be it south or North..
Army is a voluntary force and Ethnic groups are represented equally in Army through respective regiments like MAdras Regiment, Sikh Regiment, Gorkha Rifles etc.. So do not claim one ethnic group is more patriotic than the other..
During the Uri attack we lost soldiers from Bihar regiment, during an avalanche caused in Siachen Glacier, we lost soldiers from Madras regiment, all the citizens are equal when it comes to guarding the country..
If Punjab is in the Pakistan Border and Punjabis loses lives of innocent civilians because of cross border firing etc, how can a south Indian be responsible for that.. what kind of a stupidity is this??
Like you have land border, we have sea border covered on two sides of my state.. A naval attack or aTsunami or a Cyclone than you can ever see in Punjab.. Every year we are facing damage from cyclones.. Can we complain on Punjabis or haryanvis for our fate??? will impact my state directly and may cause more damage, now can I say, Punjabis are happily eating Roti, drinking lassi and dancing Bangda while we are batting with floods..
South Indians are good in IT becausae of the IT hubs available to us.. Like wise your Ludhina and Patiala are also known Industrial areas across the country.. Nobody complained about Punjabis becoming big business owners..
Pls wash your eyes and see again clearly where you stand before bashing someone..
@Nilgiri @Levina @Rain Man @Abingdonboy @Rajaraja Chola

Its a war between Media based upon Lie, and we accept that we lost this war because we cannot speak lie.
There will be no war b/w Pakistan and India yes there will be fire exchange for next few months, Pakistan is very calm in this situation and Pakistan army is watching every single movement of our Neighbor.
History is witnessed that Hindus were always main reason of fight b/w Two neighbor. They have been using Sikh since independence and sikh should realized that they have to struggle for their own Land Khalistan. Every other religion in India are complaining about Hindu people mentality. And there are too many rebels movement then any other country.
Muslims of India and sikh should realized that they cannot live long with hindus of India.

If you have a personal vendetta against South Indians then you can have it somewhere else. This is not the place to show hatred on your fellow countrymen, be it south or North..
Army is a voluntary force and Ethnic groups are represented equally in Army through respective regiments like MAdras Regiment, Sikh Regiment, Gorkha Rifles etc.. So do not claim one ethnic group is more patriotic than the other..
During the Uri attack we lost soldiers from Bihar regiment, during an avalanche caused in Siachen Glacier, we lost soldiers from Madras regiment, all the citizens are equal when it comes to guarding the country..
If Punjab is in the Pakistan Border and Punjabis loses lives of innocent civilians because of cross border firing etc, how can a south Indian be responsible for that.. what kind of a stupidity is this??
Like you have land border, we have sea border covered on two sides of my state.. A naval attack or aTsunami or a Cyclone than you can ever see in Punjab.. Every year we are facing damage from cyclones.. Can we complain on Punjabis or haryanvis for our fate??? will impact my state directly and may cause more damage, now can I say, Punjabis are happily eating Roti, drinking lassi and dancing Bangda while we are batting with floods..
South Indians are good in IT becausae of the IT hubs available to us.. Like wise your Ludhina and Patiala are also known Industrial areas across the country.. Nobody complained about Punjabis becoming big business owners..
Pls wash your eyes and see again clearly where you stand before bashing someone..
@Nilgiri @Levina @Rain Man @Abingdonboy @Rajaraja Chola

blah blah blah.
They are not my fellow countrymen, what I said was that all you people baying for blood on the internet and wanting war will be safe in the South. Punjab is on the border and Punjabis will suffer. All of that is a fact, take your bickering elsewhere.

I like how you tagged in reinforcements, that's exactly the sort of cliquish mentality amongst you guys that @GumNaam and I were talking about. hehe

Gurkhas are good, don't know why they like to be your slaves. Sikh, Rajput and Jat are good as well, the other units suck. That's why Pakistan has been able to hold its own against you.

Last edited:
If there ever is a war in subcontinent, You can mark my words now and tag this one - Indian media will be responsible for it!

blah blah blah.
They are not my fellow countrymen, what I said was that all you people baying for blood on the internet and wanting war will be safe in the South. Punjab is on the border and Punjabis will suffer. All of that is a fact, take your bickering elsewhere.

I like how you tagged in reinforcements, that's exactly the sort of cliquish mentality amongst you guys that @GumNaam and I were talking about. hehe
well if you don't believe in the idea of India and if you don't consider Indians as your fellow citizens then you have no rights to use the tricolour under your name as your country.. As you have already crossed over to the land of the free and home of the Brave, u can harp all this non sense as much as you want about India from where you went..
India as a nation will exist far more than people like you harp around.. If Punjabis feel they don't want to be in India, they are free to go.. I for one support public opinion.. I always said if Kashmiris doesn't wanna be with India than their choice should be respected.. A voting has to be done and based on the majority opinion the country can decide.. But you have no rights to speak for others of this country or whether this nation as a whole should exist or not.. You have no rights to use Indian flag or talk shit about India, when you don't consider yourself as an Indian.. As simple as that.. Regarding other parts, it is pure crap and not worthy of responding..

war_and_peace_by_paulie_deviantart.net.png

Yea?? Land of free?? How is that Taxi fares going in USA now.. Are u driving your own cab or a rented one?? Coming to the Rights, I can only imagine what will happen to folks like you if Trump wins..LOL

LOL unlike your third world toilet of a country, there is dignity of labor in this country. EVEN if I drove a cab, I wouldn't be ashamed of it and would probably be making more money than your thambi self. Don't worry about America, see you on an H1B here sometime? Or not if Trump wins...

Nah, you don't know about my diet.. I eat buffalo curd and Roti .. heard somewhere??

Still no protein too many carbs, madrasi babu

only one Indian fellow made a comment on this so far, very strange cause others don't agree with what he is saying.

Nothing like that. Don't know about the others, but I am watching - and appreciating the sensible, humane comments from the majority of Pakistani members. Some others have shown themselves to be arseholes, and so be it.

I have not watched the video, but my views on peace between the two countries are well known. Am I being re-certified?

lol this is childish, fine pretend I don't exist I'll do something about the flag so I'm not affiliated to your country.

I eat to live.. I don't live to eat.. we have our own source of Protiens so that's not a problem....

Last edited:
blah blah blah.

Gurkhas are good, don't know why they like to be your slaves. Sikh, Rajput and Jat are good as well, the other units suck. That's why Pakistan has been able to hold its own against you.

Pakistan military goes to great lengths to minimize civilian casualties regardless of who they are unlike the indian military. It is common for them to target civilian areas across loc and at the sialkot border. But thanks to technology, Pakistan Army has become very proficient in not only pin pointing the source of enemy fire but also targeting them in a very swift and lethal way while minimizing civilian casualties. The experience from zarb e azb shows that civilian casualties were minimal in spite of heavy weapons use and in spite of the fact that indian backed ttp terrorists would hide in civilian areas. But yes, unfortunately due to war clouds, civilians on both sides do have to face hardships no matter what. That's a very sad fact.

I pity the 17 year old with a father like you.
My 17 year old would shove your pity down your throat. This is his decision. He's a smart young man with a mind of his own and makes his own decisions after carefully thinking them thru.

Do it quickly, as a favour to all the rest of us who fly Indian flags. Reading your comments under that flag is sickening. As sickening as reading the remarks of the bhakts. You deserve each other.

That's exactly the sort that I thought you'd breed. No surprises. Has he killed his first puppy yet?
You're ruthless :D :rofl: man I think you have watched the season "DEXTER " :butcher:

Back
Top Bottom