What's new

Great Message from Indian Soldier

He is not Pakistani. The way he speaks Punjabi is different from Pakistanis.

Technically, my roots are from Gujranwala but yeah. I think my Punjabi is pretty similar to the people from there when I interact with them. A lot of you guys tend to not learn Punjabi formally anymore and concentrate on Urdu, it's similar to people from Delhi trying to speak Punjabi. I always get a laugh when your defense minister speaks Urdu, by the way. It always seems like he is one step away from bursting into Punjabi.

India as an idea has failed. Punjabis don't have anything in common with most Indians, language or genetics. It needs to be split up into different independent states albeit with free travel and work permits like the European Union.

Punjabis are contributing greatly to Indian progress.

Technically, my roots are from Gujranwala but yeah. I think my Punjabi is pretty similar to the people from there when I interact with them. A lot of you guys tend to not learn Punjabi formally anymore and concentrate on Urdu, it's similar to people from Delhi trying to speak Punjabi. I always get a laugh when your defense minister speaks Urdu, by the way. It always seems like he is one step away from bursting into Punjabi.

Look at this Punjabi song CELEBRATING SURGICAL STRIKES

Good post... For once all Hawks turned doves for the moment or for the posts at least.

Good job... need to do more often.

lol more bakwas, the current generation in Punjab is demanding independence again, its only a matter of time till when the movement is revived again.

You are proving it again and again that your brain is a KHALI -- STAN

ie EMPTY PLACE :rofl:

14595812_1038804746237963_4364515005834461564_n.jpg
Paa ji KpK walay border tay jaa k ki karan gay. assi tay shehr ch vi border tay ee hagay

Jee rakh sardar! Balay waday banday ee bali wadi gal kerde nay. Happy to see people like you on your side of border.

Back
Top Bottom