What's new

Govt to legalise 2.8 million Bengalis in Pakistan

So you want to take over, Afghanistan, Bengladesh, Myanmar, Tajikistan etc etc?

Mate we can't even take care of Pakistan and you want to take over all these countries. Maybe in the future, if and thats a big IF, we ever fix Pakistan.

But i do agree with you that we need to repatriate the Biharis left behind in Bengladesh

Any Bengali who stayed back in Pakistan after 71 and those who moved up until 78, should be given citizenship. Anyone who moved afterwards need to be sent back.

That Pakistani citizens are still stranded is a matter of disgrace that needs to be resolved rightfully still.

I don't see it happening.

I don't see it happening.

I didn't say it is going to happen, but this needs to be done, as it is the right thing to do. These people are already here and are not going anywhere so might as well bring them in to the main stream so that we can convert them from being a liability to an asset.

Think about it, a person that is born here and grew up here and doesn't know anything else except Pakistan, why shouldn't he/she be given the same chance in life just like people that moved to Pakistan in the late 1940s or early 1950s.

My Great grandfather moved to the area now called Pakistan in the last 1890s, and i was thinking what if my family had moved 60-70 years later. I would be considered a refugee, even though i was born here. How is that fair?

Alienating and oppressing people is the thing of the past, the future should be inclusion and equality.

I didn't say it is going to happen, but this needs to be done, as it is the right thing to do. These people are already here and are not going anywhere so might as well bring them in to the main stream so that we can convert them from being a liability to an asset.

Think about it, a person that is born here and grew up here and doesn't know anything else except Pakistan, why shouldn't he/she be given the same chance in life just like people that moved to Pakistan in the late 1940s or early 1950s.

My Great grandfather moved to the area now called Pakistan in the last 1890s, and i was thinking what if my family had moved 60-70 years later. I would be considered a refugee, even though i was born here. How is that fair?

Alienating and oppressing people is the thing of the past, the future should be inclusion and equality.

I can understand but its not possible.

Maybe in 10 years but a society so it is in Pakistan. Not happening till we are more than sound on our financial feet.

These east Pakistanis of ourd should ideally have their own state along with Rohingyas. That would be a better plan. A Pakistani solution to a Pakistani problem.

I can understand but its not possible.

Maybe in 10 years but a society so it is in Pakistan. Not happening till we are more than sound on our financial feet.

These east Pakistanis of ourd should ideally have their own state along with Rohingyas. That would be a better plan. A Pakistani solution to a Pakistani problem.

I agree Pakistani society is still a far way away from being an ideal society on top of all the financial woes that we have here.

Can you explain abit more about the bold part?

I agree Pakistani society is still a far way away from being an ideal society on top of all the financial woes that we have here.

Can you explain abit more about the bold part?

A new country to save them from genocide

Enjoy your 2.8 million of them. We have 20 million and we are getting ready to ship them back to bangerdesh.

There are 10 million + illegal BD Muslims in India. Pakistan should take them too.

Regards

Guy's it's really not that big a deal. Here's why: there is no welfare, no refugee thing outside of foreign NGOs.

These bangladeshis will have to buy their own houses (No mortgage), earn their own money, and pretty much do everything on their own.

They're just going to end up being poor, maybe into gang stuff.

Back
Top Bottom