What's new

Govt to legalise 2.8 million Bengalis in Pakistan

WTF ,,,,,,,,,,,, You got to be kidding me,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Fak what a joke this is............ These Bangalis are illegal migrants , they came after 74 , all who left in Pakistan after 71 or came in Pakistan right after 71 to till 73 got there Nationality till 73.
This will be the biggest Joke with Pakistan..................
@El Sidd , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Imran Khan , @Kaptaan , @django
NO, NO, NO, no, no,,,,no,,no,,,,what are our damn politicians doing, send them all to the firing squad, we have just legalized a Trojan horse, these folks are ripe for RAW recruitment, they could not give rats *** for their ancestral homeland (Bangaland) , what makes those swines in PMLN think that these feeble, frugal Gangadwellers will give a damn about this Indus land Pakistan, a truly sad day in our history indeed.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

NO, NO, NO, no, no,,,,no,,no,,,,what are our damn politicians doing, send them all to the firing squad, we have just legalized a Trojan horse, these folks are ripe for RAW recruitment, they could not give rats *** for their ancestral homeland (Bangaland) , what makes those swines in PMLN think that these feeble, frugal Gangadwellers will give a damn about this Indus land Pakistan, a truly sad day in our history indeed.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

you do realize they have been living for 40 years now and undocumented.
the undocumented type make up the recruits not the documented and monitored type.
there is a difference.

A TRULY SAD DAY FOR ALL PAKISTANI PATRIOTS!!!!!
I genuinely say this with a heavy, heavy heart, we are not responsible for these illegal immigrants, by making an artificial union with Bangla due to Brit pressure, our nation has lost out BIG TIME, words cannot describe the anger that is in my body today!!!!:devil::devil::devil::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Because of these Banglas , feeble Gangadwellers mock us about 71, when in reality, in a 1000 years they could not capture the Indus region.
@The Sandman @Talwar e Pakistan @Zibago @xairhossi @LA se Karachi

If you seriously ask me, we need to create jobs, rather than pushing these people out of our country. Currently our economic conditions are performing at a level that even companies like paypal are not operating from Pakistan, thanks to our finance department. The irony is that Pakistan ranks number 3 at global scale of freelancing work. Ifff our finance guys pay .0001% of their attention on the people of Pakistan, our country can become Asian tiger within few time.

Last edited:
This was the correct and human thing to do. We should also do it for the Rohingya population we have living in the country.

you do realize they have been living for 40 years now and undocumented.
the undocumented type make up the recruits not the documented and monitored type.
there is a difference.
Build them some boats and throw them into the sea, we can not and must not reward illegal behaviour PERIOD. If we can throw out illegal Afghans why let these feeble folk reside here, make no mistake about it, these folks detest us as much as Afghans do.

This was the correct and human thing to do. We should also do it for the Rohingya population we have living in the country.

Rohingyas are political refugees now.
They will soon have a separate country for themselves Inshallah

Build them some boats and throw them into the sea, we can not and must not reward illegal behaviour PERIOD. If we can throw out illegal Afghans why let these feeble folk reside here, make no mistake about it, these folks detest us as much as Afghans do.

I know very well but there is a catch to this my friend. these are ethnic Bengalis and not Bongladeshiz.
Not everyone rebelled in Bengal thus we have to treat them as East Pakistanis to begin with. We are not an ethnicity based country so we have no better choice.

This practically closes the diplomatic relations between Pakistan and the rebel country formerly known as East Pakistan. Sort of a closure if one may call it.

They can be mainstreamed and instead of living undocumented and un-taxed they can contribute to the society.
Rohingyas want a separate country since they have political refugee status here in Pakistan.

This actually gives us more leverage in the region than you make it ought to be. It is also against the narrative of Pakistan to throw people out based on ethnicity or religion or race/color.

Have a big heart dear friend if you want to walk in bigger shoes.

Rohingyas are political refugees now.
They will soon have a separate country for themselves Inshallah

I know very well but there is a catch to this my friend. these are ethnic Bengalis and not Bongladeshiz.
Not everyone rebelled in Bengal thus we have to treat them as East Pakistanis to begin with. We are not an ethnicity based country so we have no better choice.

This practically closes the diplomatic relations between Pakistan and the rebel country formerly known as East Pakistan. Sort of a closure if one may call it.

They can be mainstreamed and instead of living undocumented and un-taxed they can contribute to the society.
Rohingyas want a separate country since they have political refugee status here in Pakistan.

This actually gives us more leverage in the region than you make it ought to be. It is also against the narrative of Pakistan to throw people out based on ethnicity or religion or race/color.

Have a big heart dear friend if you want to walk in bigger shoes.
These folks are mainly illegal immigrants that arrived well after 71, why do they want to come here, why award their criminal behaviour, today Ajit Doval must :omghaha::yahoo: , their newly given status will play havoc in this country, if it is against the narrative of Pakistan to throw out these folks then why throw out those Afghani refugees, in the case of the Afghanis at least they are from the region, what about these folks, no links whatsoever and make no mistake they are not our allies in any way. MY blood is BOILING due this incomprehensible and maniacal decision, this govt is hell bent on destroying this country, I swear Pakistani patriots will not allow this to come to fruition!!! NO BLOODY WAY!!!
And not only Doval but ugly gremlin Hasina must be laughing her ugly head off.

if it is against the narrative of Pakistan to throw out these folks then why throw out those Afghani refugees, in the case of the Afghanis at least they are from the region,

Because Afghans are a direct threat to security of Pakistan and its people which these guys aren't.

And as for your claim that Hasina might be laughing. The fact is she doesn't care.

I totally support this move.

That's not a justification, Pakistan is for Pakistanis only, If you want to give citizenship than setup the requisites and criteria for it and anyone who fulfill the requirements should be given citizenship.

Pakistan is for anyone who has fulfilled all the prerequisites to become a Pakistani citizen. If these guys fulfill those prerequisites then there is nothing wrong in giving them nationality.

Because Afghans are a direct threat to security of Pakistan and its people which these guys aren't.

And as for your claim that Hasina might be laughing. The fact is she doesn't care.

I totally support this move.
As are these folk, always have been always will be.

As are these folk, always have been always will be.

How many suicide attack by a bengali origin in past 5 years and compare that to Afghans.

I think you know the answer.

These folks are mainly illegal immigrants that arrived well after 71, why do they want to come here, why award their criminal behaviour, today Ajit Doval must :omghaha::yahoo: , their newly given status will play havoc in this country, if it is against the narrative of Pakistan to throw out these folks then why throw out those Afghani refugees, in the case of the Afghanis at least they are from the region, what about these folks, no links whatsoever and make no mistake they are not our allies in any way. MY blood is BOILING due this incomprehensible and maniacal decision, this govt is hell bent on destroying this country, I swear Pakistani patriots will not allow this to come to fruition!!! NO BLOODY WAY!!!
And not only Doval but ugly gremlin Hasina must be laughing her ugly head off.

They can laugh all they want just like you can boil your blood all you want to.
I do not like shouting RaW over every thing since these problems can be easily fixed. These people have lived in the shadows and for majority of the time in peace as well. Documentation was inevitable and thus now the right time.

Pakistan is looking beyond India and you are still stuck with that irrelevant country. Bangshiz have only limited time before the time runs out on their alleged country borne out of revenge, superiority complex and traits for being a traitor.

I have nothing more to say on this. Afghans did not assimilate these have.

How many suicide attack by a bengali origin in past 5 years and compare that to Afghans.

I think you know the answer.
They can laugh all they want just like you can boil your blood all you want to.
I do not like shouting RaW over every thing since these problems can be easily fixed. These people have lived in the shadows and for majority of the time in peace as well. Documentation was inevitable and thus now the right time.

Pakistan is looking beyond India and you are still stuck with that irrelevant country. Bangshiz have only limited time before the time runs out on their alleged country borne out of revenge, superiority complex and traits for being a traitor.

I have nothing more to say on this. Afghans did not assimilate these have.
Let us agree to disagree on this one gents.Kudos

Let us agree to disagree on this one gents.Kudos

Atleast we can both be civil about it and instead of leaving at that. Maybe we can learn from this and somehow make sure that internal migration patterns in Pakistan be equally distributed so that a sense of nationhood gets all the colors.

Nope, never will be.

Them living in ghettos,seperate from the population serves as a riminder.

Nobody associates with them... not even urdu speakers... let alone Paks native ethnic groups.
Well said sir.Kudos

Atleast we can both be civil about it and instead of leaving at that. Maybe we can learn from this and somehow make sure that internal migration patterns in Pakistan be equally distributed so that a sense of nationhood gets all the colors.
Honestly I do not want them in my neck of the woods, nor would anyone else, if Sindhis, Pashtuns, Baloch, GB come to Azad Kashmir, they are welcome, however these folks,,,,HELL NO

there were quite a few Bengali families there :woot:, enjoying the West Pakistan scenery and beauty. @El Sidd
:o:

Back
Top Bottom