What's new

Govt to legalise 2.8 million Bengalis in Pakistan

Honestly I do not want them in my neck of the woods, nor would anyone else, if Sindhis, Pashtuns, Baloch, GB come to Azad Kashmir, they are welcome, however these folks,,,,over my dead body.

I can understand.

But the road is icy and can lead to racist tendencies.

We have Balochi nationalists, Sindhi nationalists, Pashtun nationalists, Kashmir nationlists, among others. Each have grievances. Bengalis due to their treachery succeeded.

The Bengali nationalist is a traitor of the worse kind because he succeeded.

I am just saying.

I promote racial harmony among my countrymen and consider myself a patriot because i understand all aspects of my country.

You cannot brand them traitors if they say they want to live as Pakistani citizens.

This is coming from me. The guy who writes Bongladeshiz, Bongshiz or Hilsa marauders.

This is the beauty of Pakistan which these petty nations cannot understand.

anyhow we can always agree to disagree

Dude, you cant deport them to Bangladesh just like Bangladesh cannot deport Biharis, so why keep 2.8 million undocumented People in your country, better the legalize them.
Because Biharis didnt immigrate to bangladesh after her creation from Pakistan....

Bangladeshis immigrated and kept on coming to Pak till the 2000s... when IB was fenced properly by indian side.

MQM will be rubbing their hands. Thats 1.4 million votes to be grabbed if half of these people are 18 years and above.

Make it Bengalis and Burmese people. I am quite certain that a large number of them are Rohingyan people fleeing persecution in Burma. A welcome step. Now, only if the Govt of Pakistan can do the same for "Stranded Pakistanis" in Bangladesh too.

They came on boats in a a very tragic state.Those slightly well-off took a flight.

@ topic, Those being called Bengalis are Rohingyas..There was a similar onlsaught on Rohingyas of Myanmar in 80s. this is a wrong decision. If this materializes we will see Pakistan as a magnet for all such refugees in future. Can Pakistan handle it?
There is a time and place for everything.
This is for what Pakistan was created..

4 million afghanis
2.8-3 million bangladeshis
Millions of “others” from as far as somalia.

Is Pakistan a country or a bloody refugee center.

Pakistan is the Center of Refugees for Mawalis...

Fake news. Out of all illegals in Pakistan, post 71 bengalis least deserve to be given citizenship. This isn't happening.

hope our shameless government finally gives full citizenship to the older generation Biharis and make facilities for our Bihari brothers and sisters to keep in touch with their culture and language

Law should be same for all, if Rohingas are given citizenship then Afghanis will also ask for same status. There are 7-8 million illegals in Pakistan.

Nice move! Bring those Beharis as well who are living in Bangal, and never accepted Bangali citizenship. True Pakistanis.

Yes. We will take them with their country. :)

So you want to take over, Afghanistan, Bengladesh, Myanmar, Tajikistan etc etc?

Mate we can't even take care of Pakistan and you want to take over all these countries. Maybe in the future, if and thats a big IF, we ever fix Pakistan.

But i do agree with you that we need to repatriate the Biharis left behind in Bengladesh

Any Bengali who stayed back in Pakistan after 71 and those who moved up until 78, should be given citizenship. Anyone who moved afterwards need to be sent back.

Why?

If you want people from countries like bangladesh,Afghanistan,Burma.

Why not Somalia,Niger,Mali? Ummah ka chumma ? Only extends to ummah of asia?
Want? When did I say anything about want?

Also, the later three are African, so let an African Muslim nation deal with them. Pakistan was created for South Asia's Muslims.

You seem to have this false impression that I'm saying Pakistan should let every Muslim into the country. Never have u said such a thing, and considering you've replied to my posts on threads with similar issues, you should know I'm for conditional immigration, not a an open door policy or a complete ban.

Now, only if the Govt of Pakistan can do the same for "Stranded Pakistanis" in Bangladesh too.

That Pakistani citizens are still stranded is a matter of disgrace that needs to be resolved rightfully still.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom