What's new

Govt to legalise 2.8 million Bengalis in Pakistan

That's the spirit.Kudos

08684843.jpg

_83203919_027332755-1.jpg

boat_migrants.jpg

They came in these we are going to send them back on the same boats

What have the afghans contributed?

Smuggling? Drugs,illegal weapons,prostitution,kidnapping for ransom and other crimes?

Or illegal parking thekas?

The percentage of afghanis doing a legit job is so small it hardly worth it!

And im not even talkin about the hate they harbour inside themselves .. 2 faced people.

Id rather take back biharis of bangladesh and Rohingya than these sub human garbage, bangladeshi,afghani and other trash... which can fuk off back to their countries!
Very well said ror jana. Afghans are the biggest namak murdar qoum in the world

Guy's it's really not that big a deal. Here's why: there is no welfare, no refugee thing outside of foreign NGOs.

These bangladeshis will have to buy their own houses (No mortgage), earn their own money, and pretty much do everything on their own.

They're just going to end up being poor, maybe into gang stuff.

you cant be serious. This isn't how any of this work. When illegal bengalis/afghanis are doing cheap jobs or running businsses which can be done by natives. Everyone work to earn but resources are limited, Pakistan is poor country with no shortage of poor labour. quota, budget, resources etc are distributed on basis of population.

Some of comments are just appalling to read. Just because you, as an individual, was lucky enough not to be born in a warzone or poverty zone, doesn't mean you're a better human being than the less fortunate ones. Stop this old white slavery mentality.

A huge majority of people across the globe don't have any control over their nations' political affairs. If you think it's ok to thrash talk an entire folk based on politics between two nations, then you're no better than all the Western racists and fascists we've seen who hate Islam and Muslims with a passion: because of the few ill deeds delivered by a few Muslims here and there.

As for those refugees involving in crimes, they do that because a, they come from a background where they lost everything before they could even learn how to count and never knew any better. Or b, because for some of those crimes (drugs, weapons, prostitution, smuggling etc) there's actually demand! Anyone that believes the real number of Pakistanis involved in these crimes are either very minimum, or only exist due to foreigners, have lost their minds.

Moreover, Bangladeshis at one point used to be part of Pakistan. The political relation with them was messed up BIG time by Pakistani government and hence why the partition. Expecting them to leave for Bangladesh because 'they've got their own country' is like approving of Hindus and Sikhs of India to force out Indian Muslims for 'Islamic' Republic of Pakistan!

These immigrants, legal or not, don't live off money of general Pakistanis and nor does the government provide for them financially. If anything, the government is getting foreign aid of which either very little, or nothing, reaches the immigrants/refugees, and the general public itself isn't rich enough to provide financial assistance to these Banglis or any other refugee/immigrant. Result? Petty jobs, sometimes leading to crime. Pakistan isn't struggling to keep up with immigrants because of financial position: it's the political position and organisation that is weak.

Besides, I'm willing to bet that you haven't seen them do anything yourself. Refugees are a problem, but most of them aren't involved in crime, especially the ones that are registered.

Either way, you need to relax yourself, before you pop a blood vessel.
I think him and the likes of him are frustrated because they actually HAVENT seen 'millions of illegals' do the crimes he's accusing an entire nation of lol. If even one million refugees/immigrants were actually committing the crimes named then entire of Pakistan would've been a zoo with crimes committed in every corner of the country. The national statistics of criminals' background should open up some minds

Last edited:
Some of comments are just appalling to read. Just because you, as an individual, was lucky enough not to be born in a warzone or poverty zone, doesn't mean you're a better human being than the less fortunate ones. Stop this old white slavery mentality.

A huge majority of people across the globe don't have any control over their nations' political affairs. If you think it's ok to thrash talk an entire folk based on politics between two nations, then you're no better than all the Western racists and fascists we've seen who hate Islam and Muslims with a passion: because of the few ill deeds delivered by a few Muslims here and there.

As for those refugees involving in crimes, they do that because a, they come from a background where they lost everything before they could even learn how to count and never knew any better. Or b, because for some of those crimes (drugs, weapons, prostitution, smuggling etc) there's actually demand! Anyone that believes the real number of Pakistanis involved in these crimes are either very minimum, or only exist due to foreigners, have lost their minds.

Moreover, Bangladeshis at one point used to be part of Pakistan. The political relation with them was messed up BIG time by Pakistani government and hence why the partition. Expecting them to leave for Bangladesh because 'they've got their own country' is like approving of Hindus and Sikhs of India to force out Indian Muslims for 'Islamic' Republic of Pakistan!

These immigrants, legal or not, don't live off money of general Pakistanis and nor does the government provide for them financially. If anything, the government is getting foreign aid of which either very little, or nothing, reaches the immigrants/refugees, and the general public itself isn't rich enough to provide financial assistance to these Banglis or any other refugee/immigrant. Result? Petty jobs, sometimes leading to crime. Pakistan isn't struggling to keep up with immigrants because of financial position: it's the political position and organisation that is weak.

I think him and the likes of him are frustrated because they actually HAVENT seen 'millions of illegals' do the crimes he's accusing an entire nation of lol. If even one million refugees/immigrants were actually committing the crimes named then entire of Pakistan would've been a zoo with crimes committed in every corner of the country. The national statistics of criminals' background should open up some minds

Bengalis came after 1971 and Bangladesh isn't warzone. In fact they keep telling us they are doing better then Pakistan so its time for them to go back.

Bangdshiz are giving the Bengal race a big headache.

Indulge in the fruits thy lord has brought thee through your arrogance and superior complex.

Bengalis came after 1971 and Bangladesh isn't warzone. In fact they keep telling us they are doing better then Pakistan so its time for them to go back.
Have these immigrants specifically told you, or anyone else, they're doing better than Pakistan? I don't believe they have. They wouldn't be in Pakistani if that's what they truly believed, and what we've heard a few of them say doesn't reflect the views of all 2.8 million of them seeking permenant status.

Last edited:
I know a Syrian muslim family immigrated to USA as refugee. They told us that they were wealthy back in Syria but lost everything due to impossed war on them.

People situation change due to man made disaster. Most open general mass is not responsible for conflicts rather caused by power hungry elite.

Pakistan may or may not grand them citizenship. It’s your discretion. If it bothers you so much then go to your politicians and ask them to drop a bomb over them. It’s not like they would retaliate or plan to migrate to any other land.

you cant be serious. This isn't how any of this work. When illegal bengalis/afghanis are doing cheap jobs or running businsses which can be done by natives. Everyone work to earn but resources are limited, Pakistan is poor country with no shortage of poor labour. quota, budget, resources etc are distributed on basis of population.

Afghans have been doing small businesses successfully. In all this time, it's fair to say a decent amount of them have integrated.

There were no bengalis in Islamabad. I've even seen a couple of Somalians, but never a Bengali.

Its not that easy to compare. Afghans have the benefit of being the same ethnic group thats already present, and they got there earlier. Timing matters.

What's wrong with what i said then? How will Bengalis do well? I don't think they will. Maybe I'm wrong.

Enjoy your 2.8 million of them. We have 20 million and we are getting ready to ship them back to bangerdesh.

You should send them to Indian Punjab. They're physically indistinguishable from punjabis, and actually have a better cultural history than them.

Afghans have been doing small businesses successfully. In all this time, it's fair to say a decent amount of them have integrated.

There were no bengalis in Islamabad. I've even seen a couple of Somalians, but never a Bengali.

Its not that easy to compare. Afghans have the benefit of being the same ethnic group thats already present, and they got there earlier. Timing matters.

What's wrong with what i said then? How will Bengalis do well? I don't think they will. Maybe I'm wrong.

Because NGO's spend few million $ while Pakistan budget for this year is $50> billion. Resources that can be used to uplift and educate poor masses instead of bengalis and afghanis. Afghans are going back so will Bengalis. I also doubt figure of 2.8 million bengalis in Pakistan. Since most of them live in Karachi it would mean almost 20% of Karachi population is made up of Bengalis which doesn't make sense.

They will be all of that once they become Pakistanis.
People have evolved past such tags honestly and they can be residents of Sindh, Balochistan Punjab or KPK.

bangshiz after 1971 every single child born and those who participated in making bangdshiz are traitors to Pakistan.

please differentiate between racism and patriotism it will be very helpful and a big in your own way.

Mubarak ho munafiqat ki liye,

08684843.jpg

_83203919_027332755-1.jpg

boat_migrants.jpg

They came in these we are going to send them back on the same boats

Pre 71, east pak Hindu populations was about 20%. 10 % or more fled E Pak to India to save their life. Pak army used to check 2 thing before triggering. Circumcision and kalima e tayaab.

Now you figure out the rest.

Absolutely No.

Afghans belong in Afghanistan, Bengalis belong in Bangladesh etc.

This lunacy has to stop and please piss off with muslim/islam banter. There is no ummah or muslim unity unicorn. Help the tribal people, balochis, sindhis and all other pakistanis first before even thinking of letting other cockroaches in. We have a serious population crisis and cannot afford these kinds of asinine policies.

Back
Top Bottom