What's new

Governor KP slams PMLN and PPP for banning IDPs !

but it was all very short lived for the Urdu speaking
Why coz you guys decided to remain as mohajirs not as Pakistani!

not the outskirts in Sindh, Baluchistan or NWFP! The migrants sacrificed the most, bled the most and deserved the respect and love they never got. What did anyone from Sindh, NWFP or Baluchistan ever did for independence????
Did they stand like pootlay and do nothing? thats really stretching it too much!

every dagga say the same here ,when i hit their nerves. ..so keep live in denial

Hitting a nerve..oh please kiddo don't delude yourself..:sarcastic:..If stooping low means hitting a nerve then you don't know anything,which proves again i am confronting a brainwashed teenager..:lol:

Yes and in Balochistan also they are banned. Gov have also requested Afghanistan to not host any idps.
Why discrimination against IDPs?

Hitting a nerve..oh please kiddo don't delude yourself..:sarcastic:..If stooping low means hitting a nerve then you don't know anything,which proves again i am confronting a brainwashed teenager..:lol:
bus kero! Otherwise next infraction is for you! Stick to the topic!

Yes and in Balochistan also they are banned. Gov have also requested Afghanistan to not host any idps.
Isn't army checking the NIC and registering them on check points?
I fear we are sending wrong message to the people of NW.
Can't the Gov setup huge IDP camps on the outskirts of metropolitan and secure them.

ok dont say such stuff again! stick to the topic!

images

Isn't army checking the NIC and registering them on check points?
I fear we are sending wrong message to the people of NW.
Can't the Gov setup huge IDP camps on the outskirts of metropolitan and secure them.
Govt seems to have cut everything and anything to do with them...I thought the same that army was doing that registry thing!

Army should take everything in their hands ... after complete confirmation that a person is not afghani , tajiz or uzbik than they should let those peoples to migrate in IDP camps plus take all the weapons they have ...

and every govt should raise charity to help those peoples with food and other basic needs ..

funny-man-meditating-middle-finger.jpg

Yea thats him lol :haha: but he is not a coward I guess.
yes he is:p: desperately trying to go out:argh:

kabhi hey says meri mama ish ill pleashh let me go outt

kabhi my doggie in dubai has anesthesia,pleash mujeh bahir jany do...

kabhi says my neighbour in dubai broke his window,mujeh ush shey milney do na pleash:argh:

coward!:happy:

You should leave MQM alone because you have no idea what you are talking about, a parrot does not become smart just because it can imitate vocals of a human. You, on the other hand, can think logically and so perhaps you should sit someday and think why such a majority supports MQM over all others, I mean either there is something that you do not understand or all MQM supporters are terrorists.....there cannot be a third view there.
whatever....speaking like a true MQMer.....in gangsta tone!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom