What's new

Governor KP slams PMLN and PPP for banning IDPs !

I didn't know i was quoting a teenager,i am sorry i shouldn't have replied to an imbecile...

P:S i am not from Punjab and don't tell me that Mom and Sister don't dance in a wedding...:lol:

every dagga say the same here ,when i hit their nerves. ..so keep live in denial

forget it guys. its not in our hands as to who enters or not.
im sure none of us has any problem in donating to these IDPs where ever they are, ryt? so lets do it then
any links? Can ask abu to give Zakat now...coz the unfortunate and displaced ko zakat tou lagti hai! Plus its almost Ramadan! Many should take the opportunity!

WATCH YOUR TONGUE! Itna naa gir! ALLAH ka khoff kero jaysay waqat aray hain kuch ulta ho giyea hansi kissi aur ki nikal sakti hai!!
Dont bring mother and sisters or any other aurtain! Mard ka bacha ban and behave like one dont go attacking the weak!

Allah clearly said those in power it is their duty to protect the weak! Here in this sentence the weak are the women you are taking a low blow at!

In current Pakistani situation its the displaced, poor and unfortunate!

dude i respect you , but you have to see what he says ..

Focussing only on the part in bold.........then can you kindly let us be, to be on our own?
Every province wants to show selfishness then what is the point of Pakistan? Sub kameenay alag ho jao! Saath rah hi nai saktay SHAMELESS people!

The day we shed off this ethic/ caste / city card and start calling ourselves Pakistan would be the birth of Pakistan for now we are literally a war torn country!

I guess that day might never come!

why should i leave alone MQM? they are equally part of all the unrest and criminal activites so far carried out in Karachi.... and pinpointing it is like caring for Pakistan and not the otherwise!

You should leave MQM alone because you have no idea what you are talking about, a parrot does not become smart just because it can imitate vocals of a human. You, on the other hand, can think logically and so perhaps you should sit someday and think why such a majority supports MQM over all others, I mean either there is something that you do not understand or all MQM supporters are terrorists.....there cannot be a third view there.

And by stooping lower you want to prove who is the bigger jahil? :unsure:

i am against biased peoples it makes me super mad when peoples just point their dirty fingers on one peoples .. and leave rest .. i never take sides of any one , except PAkistan as whole .. but telling a muslim to go pray in 9-0 to altaf is not just my insult is insult too all muslims ..

and see how some mods using their super powers to give - ratings , on this so called international forum ... AKA @Crypto

Dude believe me I have knowledge about Karachi its my birth city but I feel no sadness for so called "mohajirs" even though my own great grandparents were! But I for as hell feel disgusted with the inability to shake of that word and use it as a sympathy card!

Was it not the people of Pakistan who accommodated the Mohajirs? And now the same "mohajirs" cant repay another ethnicity why coz of pride? Judging a whole community coz you people let a few useless ones rule you and bug you and you held on to the Mohajir card for god knows what reason...its disgusting ...

The day our own wish not to shelter us is the day the death of humanity is apparent!!

If you were a mohajir, you would not have spoken of any accommodation! We earned freedom through our blood and sacrifice for the whole of Pakistan! The whole of Pakistan should respect that and be indebted to our loyalty to Pakistan and our sacrifices!

And on top of it all, none of my ancestors were terrorists or their supporters, sympathisers, aiders or abettors!

i am against biased peoples it makes me super mad when peoples just point their dirty fingers on one peoples .. and leave rest .. i never take sides of any one , except PAkistan as whole .. but telling a muslim to go pray in 9-0 to altaf is not just my insult is insult too all muslims ..

and see how some mods using their super powers to give - ratings , on this so called international forum ... AKA @Crypto
What is 9-0?

@Crypto before giving a negative rating read post 65 .... dont be such a biased

You could have handled that better dear, i read his post too! Don't you think your reply was below the belt? Why involve families, mothers and sisters

There is a thread where you can post your complaint if you still think the rating is not appropriate.

Found the link
Wrong Post Ratings

Karachi is suffering only because of MQM goons..they have been there before and nothing was wrong until the MQM mafiaa hostaged Karachi...They are here in Peshawar and other KPK cities and they are 100 times peaceful than Karachi..And Karachi is not the meeras of someone to decide who can come and who can't...

Perhaps it is time for you to actually go to a school, learn to read and then read some history of Karachi.....from neutral sources. And I mean history before MQM!!!

You could have handled that better dear, i read his post too! Don't you think your reply was below the belt? Why involve families, mothers and sisters?

he insult me with my prayer , if he say anything to my mom or sis , i would have bear it .. but i bow no one but to Allah , not to some murderer altaf , i pray in masjid , doesnt matter its in 9-0 or lahore ... to me that was attack on my religious beliefs

Back
Top Bottom