What's new

Governor KP slams PMLN and PPP for banning IDPs !

Karachi is suffering only because of MQM goons..they have been there before and nothing was wrong until the MQM mafiaa hostaged Karachi...They are here in Peshawar and other KPK cities and they are 100 times peaceful than Karachi..And Karachi is not the meeras of someone to decide who can come and who can't...

here comes another blind supporter of PTI or another Dagga ? :D enjoy your peaceful peshawar , and take your fata brothers there , we dont need them

who is your leader if may i ask? :undecided:

i only support Mushi ..for current ..

here comes another blind supporter of PTI or another Dagga ? :D enjoy your peaceful peshawar , and take your fata brothers there , we dont need them

i only support Mushi ..for current ..
the coward who is running from Hospital to hospital and city to city?:p: tut tut

brother , we did , i am proud of my country who give us shelter when we come to this heaven full with fear , but why people dont understand that we give our blood in this country too , and when they descriminated us than who stand for us ?? when no one come forward than peoples like Altaf Hussain take charge ..
Why? because someone has to end the BS game! "Whosoever will resort to the distinction of colour and blood will perish. Whoever you are, a majestic Turk or a blue-blooded Arab, this is the law of God, you discriminate on grounds of race, language, colour and riches, you will perish"

the coward who is running from Hospital to hospital and city to city?:p: tut tut

nope the man who fought in mecca , than kick the Dagga govt of yours . than he kick some Taliban A$$ in lal masjid , and than blow the shit out of your fata brothers lolz

guys its not about MQM or PTI or the rest. dont make IDPs a political battles of egos. its a humanitarian crisis. support them, donate for them or atleast motivate people. its not upto you to decide who enters the province or not. leave that for the idiot govts. you yourselves should atleast do something on your own.

brother , we did , i am proud of my country who give us shelter when we come to this heaven full with fear , but why people dont understand that we give our blood in this country too , and when they descriminated us than who stand for us ?? when no one come forward than peoples like Altaf Hussain take charge ..
Everyone is giving their blood in 1 form or the other...eveyone is bleeding red!
Just like no one came charge when Zardari came to power or when NS came twice!

when did i blame everyone , we will welcome anyone if they dont bring arms and not shelter their Afghan, tajiz and uzbik so called brothers ... we dont need them ... Fata peoples are welcome , but not Afghans
You can make a check point and scan!

The problem with Pakistan is we have too much crap at the top who eats all the funds and the little the bottom feeders survive on just makes them frustrated enough to take it out on the civilians!

guys its not about MQM or PTI or the rest. dont make IDPs a political battles of egos. its a humanitarian crisis. support them, donate for them or atleast motivate people. its not upto you to decide who enters the province or not. leave that for the idiot govts. you yourselves should atleast do something on your own.
I know but everyone seems like supporting some jahal khandan called political party! And keep dragging in shit that their "leaders who cant even get off a chair" say or do and support it without questioning! :tsk:

Everyone is giving their blood in 1 form or the other...eveyone is bleeding red!
Just like no one came charge when Zardari came to power or when NS came twice!

You can make a check point and scan!

The problem with Pakistan is we have too much crap at the top who eats all the funds and the little the bottom feeders survive on just makes them frustrated enough to take it out on the civilians!

problem is they dont let them go in their areas , how you expect them to stop and check them ?? i am telling you , take a visit to Afghan basti and you know what i am talking about

yae tu i was saying...why should we bring our castes/ethnicites in humanitarian crises? tommrow if Sindh or any Province has any catastrophic condition,would they like if we sitting in other provinces would discriminate and not help and act selfish?

keep a record of them....their ID cards etc....why blaming the enemy when Sindh Government being the most incompetent cant play it's duties well of keeping the record of who is who in Karachi?.. you still can help by providing financial help to them...Ramadan is coming...IDPs will be in need of eatables/shelter etc

wesey your Karachi dont need any more Taliban....MQM types parties already playing their barbaric role there since ages...when even this Taliban thingy didnt exist!

Focussing only on the part in bold.........then can you kindly let us be, to be on our own?

yeah and you go and make your moms and sis dance in parties as you all do in every home in punjab ? lolz . i dont even live near 9-0 .. but punjabi women are good in dancing in marriages
WATCH YOUR TONGUE! Itna naa gir! ALLAH ka khoff kero jaysay waqat aray hain kuch ulta ho giyea hansi kissi aur ki nikal sakti hai!!
Dont bring mother and sisters or any other aurtain! Mard ka bacha ban and behave like one dont go attacking the weak!

Allah clearly said those in power it is their duty to protect the weak! Here in this sentence the weak are the women you are taking a low blow at!

In current Pakistani situation its the displaced, poor and unfortunate!

yeah and you go and make your moms and sis dance in parties as you all do in every home in punjab ? lolz . i dont even live near 9-0 .. but punjabi women are good in dancing in marriages

I didn't know i was quoting a teenager,i am sorry i shouldn't have replied to an imbecile...

P:S i am not from Punjab and don't tell me that your Mom and Sister don't dance in a wedding...:lol:

Last edited:
I know but everyone seems like supporting some jahal khandan called political party! And keep dragging in shit that their "leaders who cant even get off a chair" say or do and support it without questioning! :tsk:
problem is they dont let them go in their areas , how you expect them to stop and check them ?? i am telling you , take a visit to Afghan basti and you know what i am talking about

forget it guys. its not in our hands as to who enters or not.
im sure none of us has any problem in donating to these IDPs where ever they are, ryt? so lets do it then

yae tu i was saying...why should we bring our castes/ethnicites in humanitarian crises? tommrow if Sindh or any Province has any catastrophic condition,would they like if we sitting in other provinces would discriminate and not help and act selfish?
Yea like the Thar desert incident where Sindh govt was doing mujrah and dancing at the ruins of the civilization!?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom