What's new

Governor KP slams PMLN and PPP for banning IDPs !

may the same time come over you which someone saying the same to you while you have your mother and sisters in the open without shelter. how does it feel?

We are neither terrorist sympathiser, shelterer, aider, abettor nor supporter so if the time comes upon my family then we wouldn't have deserved it.

But you and your family most definitely deserve the same fate and worse! I hope all terrorist sympathisers and supporters are executed in the most humiliating and painful way!!

FATA is in Pakistan....and any peaceful citizen from there is our responsibility....either exclude FATA from your map by kicking them outta Pakistan or take the responsibilty...

last time we give them shelter , we make 10 no go areas in karachi... we dont want to kick them from pakistan , but to stay away from our city .. unless they leave their weapon and tribal culture..

only IK is crying over this , and everyone knows why he has so much sympathy for talibans and their friends. but IK and his party reputation is close to end in karachi .. he is doing nothing but acting like a bitch here , crying over army operation ... i have notice his press conference he is not happy nor supporting the operation .. he just verbally accept it because of public pressure

IK and PTI will die a slow political death, IK was not the person that I or anybody else thought he was.

Good decision by Sindh govt, keep them away from Sindh! They are the main cause of criminal activities in Karachi.

Punjab should allow them as its near KP but keep them away from Islamabad too. KP and federal government and Army are responsible for their safe reallocation.

We are neither terrorist sympathiser, shelterer, aider, abettor nor supporter so if the time comes upon my family then we wouldn't have deserved it.

But you and your family most definitely deserve the same fate and worse! I hope all terrorist sympathisers and supporters are executed in the most humiliating and painful way!!

im all for operation but cant see you so called pakistanis turning away pakistani mothers and sisters under different pretexts.
but dont worry. the position we take will come infront of us one day. lets leave it to that. may we both face what we support. fair enuf?

Good decision by Sindh govt, keep them away from Sindh! They are the main cause of criminal activities in Karachi.

Punjab should allow them as its near KP but keep them away from Islamabad too. KP and federal government and Army are responsible for their safe reallocation.

Why should even Punjab allow them? They should not be allowed in any city, they should be kept contained in an isolated area, they should be provided free food, shelter, medical care etc. till the war is being fought in their land. And our intelligence network should work overtime to root out the extremists and terrorists within the IDP's.

last time we give them shelter , we make 10 no go areas in karachi... we dont want to kick them from pakistan , but to stay away from our city .. unless they leave their weapon and tribal culture..

indeed when your police is run by thugs and political mafias then criminal elements cannot be fought with.

im all for operation but cant see you so called pakistanis turning away pakistani mothers and sisters under different pretexts.
but dont worry. the position we take will come infront of us one day. lets leave it to that. may we both face what we support. fair enuf?

Fair enough.

well probably you dont need , but pakistan need its bro calm down, we still runs your country ...

no thanks. pakistan doesnt need it. feeling satisfied with keeping our women in the open and then saying we respect them is hypocrisy.

no thanks. pakistan doesnt need it. feeling satisfied with keeping our women in the open and then saying we respect them is hypocrisy.

and yeah playing the victim card and come to our cities and get involved in terrorism is begariti

taliban khan ? tsunami khan ? :omghaha:

yeah in punjab you have NYPD right ? and blame PPP for that ..

who is talking about punjab here? im talking about everyone. anyone who is rejecting IDPs from coming in and blaming it on terrorists is because of their own wrong doings. when police is busy protecting these thugs and being exploited by them then all this will happen and pakistanis will suffer.

Sad, really sad. Although the situation in Karachi is getting worse. I doubt the local authorities in karachi can accommodate any more IDPs. So many came from Swat and Tribal areas before. They didn't leave. They are poor people but have been used by both ANP and now Taliban to take over more and more land.

Back
Top Bottom