What's new

Governor KP slams PMLN and PPP for banning IDPs !

last time we give them shelter , we make 10 no go areas in karachi... we dont want to kick them from pakistan , but to stay away from our city .. unless they leave their weapon and tribal culture..
keep a record of them....their ID cards etc....why blaming the enemy when Sindh Government being the most incompetent cant play it's duties well of keeping the record of who is who in Karachi?.. you still can help by providing financial help to them...Ramadan is coming...IDPs will be in need of eatables/shelter etc

wesey your Karachi dont need any more Taliban....MQM types parties already playing their barbaric role there since ages...when even this Taliban thingy didnt exist!

and yeah playing the victim card and come to our cities and get involved in terrorism is begariti

so these 300,000 people who got displaced are playing a victim card? its our fault if our system is so politicized and corrupt that is no longer can fight the criminals.

who is talking about punjab here? im talking about everyone. anyone who is rejecting IDPs from coming in and blaming it on terrorists is because of their own wrong doings. when police is busy protecting these thugs and being exploited by them then all this will happen and pakistanis will suffer.

sir its not about refusing their arrival , they have make the areas like afghan basti , liyari , kati pahari , banras , sheershah , purani sabzi mandi , mango pir ... they are no go areas for rangers ... we give them shelter after 2009 operation and look how they repay us ? and not just that , we did good and become evil and face the most criticism .. this is unfair ..

keep a record of them....their ID cards etc....why blaming the enemy when Sindh Government being the most incompetent cant play it's duties well of keeping the record of who is who in Karachi?.. you still can help by providing financial help to them...Ramadan is coming...IDPs will be in need of eatables/shelter etc

wesey your Karachi dont need any more Taliban....MQM types parties already playing their barbaric role there since ages...when even this Taliban thingy didnt exist!

well i am not PPP spokesman so that nothing to do with me , and your fata brothers are just too obssesed with their qabily Chu culture that they bring their arms and get settle in areas where there is no Police and ranger access .. they are one one who give shelter to afghans , tajiz and uzbik ... and leave alone MQM , i agree MQM have criminal elements , i dont care about MQM or PPP i care about pakistan and its safty ...

last time we give them shelter , we make 10 no go areas in karachi... we dont want to kick them from pakistan , but to stay away from our city .. unless they leave their weapon and tribal culture..

Our city? How much did you pay for the city? They are Pakistanis just like you and me and they have every right to move within their own country. If you can't allow them to temporary settle in the areas you live then you have no right to demand or launch OP in their region which disrupts their lives directly. They are not responsible for the terrorism in the country, it's the top brass and the faulty policies which have given birth to terrorism.

so these 300,000 people who got displaced are playing a victim card? its our fault if our system is so politicized and corrupt that is no longer can fight the criminals.

not all but majority ... i give you example . look at the karachi situation after 2008 ? sitting in a difffernet city and blame one party is easy , but i am living here ,i know better than you who is making karachi unrest

sir its not about refusing their arrival , they have make the areas like afghan basti , liyari , kati pahari , banras , sheershah , purani sabzi mandi , mango pir ... they are no go areas for rangers ... we give them shelter after 2009 operation and look how they repay us ? and not just that , we did good and become evil and face the most criticism .. this is unfair ..

we have a deep rooted problem of discrimination. in 70s 80s urdu speaking people were discriminated and the result was mafia wars with people taking up arms. now we are discriminating against pashtuns and they forming mafias. neither was the solution to kill or ban urdu speaking population back then and nor is the solution to kill or ban pashtuns today.

Our city? How much did you pay for the city? They are Pakistanis just like you and me and they have every right to move within their own country. If you can't allow them to temporary settle in the areas you live then you have no right to demand or launch OP in their region which disrupts their lives directly. They are not responsible for the terrorism in the country, it's the top brass and the faulty policies which have given birth to terrorism.

i dont own any city , just like your fata brothers dont let anyone come to there areas ... i challenge you to afghan basti in jeans and tshirt and if you are able to come alive.. we will talk , everyone is welcome in karachi but leave your arms and qabaily culture at your house , and also leave the mentality of " Hathyaar humara zeewar hai " if that is case , come without your zeewar

not all but majority ... i give you example . look at the karachi situation after 2008 ? sitting in a difffernet city and blame one party is easy , but i am living here ,i know better than you who is making karachi unrest

majority of 300,000 are playing victim card? this was the mindset of everyone when urdu speaking people were being targeted in 70s and 80s. now the same is being done with pashtuns. but still we wont depoliticize the police and security institutions.

Why should even Punjab allow them? They should not be allowed in any city, they should be kept contained in an isolated area, they should be provided free food, shelter, medical care etc. till the war is being fought in their land. And our intelligence network should work overtime to root out the extremists and terrorists within the IDP's.
Im not saying the should come to Punjabs cities and live there just like they come so far to Karachi and wont leave again when things settle down, 90% of them don't leave, they get mixed with other Afghan illegals. Rather Punjab since its near to KP should offer camps to settle the IDPs at KP-Punjab border with the cooperation of federal government. And it must be made sure that the IDPs are safely returned and resettled in FATA where they belong after the operation, they are our brothers who should be given every kind of help and support but it should not be at the expense of other ordinary citizens in other cities.

you know i hate this same mindset that you pointed out there.....our city...our tribe/caste....our party..... wonder when we will come outta it atleast when there is a natural or war calamity.....

anyone to comment? where are all the military operation supporters? only few live up to their words. hypocrisy at best?
I bet they have got some excuses lined up and firmly believe it is a good decision :blink:

we have a deep rooted problem of discrimination. in 70s 80s urdu speaking people were discriminated and the result was mafia wars with people taking up arms. now we are discriminating against pashtuns and they forming mafias. neither was the solution to kill or ban urdu speaking population back then and nor is the solution to kill or ban pashtuns today.

yeah and please provide me the list of people who stand against the discrimination of muhajr people ? and also let me remind you that govt was based of Punjabi when muhajir were slaughter by angel govt .. we still created our karachi as economic hub .. when some muhajir involved in criminal activities aka MQM whole pakistan come on table to critisize and when some pathans do same thing ... then they become " BECHARAY " ?wah

i dont own any city , just like your fata brothers dont let anyone come to there areas ... i challenge you to afghan basti in jeans and tshirt and if you are able to come alive.. we will talk , everyone is welcome in karachi but leave your arms and qabaily culture at your house , and also leave the mentality of " Hathyaar humara zeewar hai " if that is case , come without your zeewar

there are criminal elements everywhere and they need to be fought with by improving the policing system. but we want to have everything right while keeping the police busy in serving our political interests.

yeah and please provide me the list of people who stand against the discrimination of muhajr people ? and also let me remind you that govt was based of Punjabi when muhajir were slaughter by angel govt .. we still created our karachi as economic hub .. when some muhajir involved in criminal activities aka MQM whole pakistan come on table to critisize and when some pathans do same thing ... then they become " BECHARAY " ?wah

exactly. thats my point. what was done with the urdu speaking back then is being done with the pushtuns today.

well i am not PPP spokesman so that nothing to do with me , and your fata brothers are just too obssesed with their qabily Chu culture that they bring their arms and get settle in areas where there is no Police and ranger access .. they are one one who give shelter to afghans , tajiz and uzbik ... and leave alone MQM , i agree MQM have criminal elements , i dont care about MQM or PPP i care about pakistan and its safty ...
why should i leave alone MQM? they are equally part of all the unrest and criminal activites so far carried out in Karachi.... and pinpointing it is like caring for Pakistan and not the otherwise!

Back
Top Bottom