What's new

Governor KP slams PMLN and PPP for banning IDPs !

i dont own any city , just like your fata brothers dont let anyone come to there areas ... i challenge you to afghan basti in jeans and tshirt and if you are able to come alive.. we will talk , everyone is welcome in karachi but leave your arms and qabaily culture at your house , and also leave the mentality of " Hathyaar humara zeewar hai " if that is case , come without your zeewar

Don't confuse Afghans with people of FATA... No go areas in Karachi speaks volume about the incompetency of police and intel agencies, a few contingents comprising of crooks don't represent an ethnic group. I wonder if you remember Karachi of 90s? Just rein in your horse, it's galloping way too much fast.

yeah and please provide me the list of people who stand against the discrimination of muhajr people ? and also let me remind you that govt was based of Punjabi when muhajir were slaughter by angel govt .. we still created our karachi as economic hub .. when some muhajir involved in criminal activities aka MQM whole pakistan come on table to critisize and when some pathans do same thing ... then they become " BECHARAY " ?wah
oh God why the heck are you bringing Mohajir thingy here? so you wanna take revenge by not helping any of other ethnicites just because there was some injustice done with your ethnic group years back? :disagree: is this how we should behave! shame on you!

why should i leave alone MQM? they are equally part of all the unrest and criminal activites so far carried out in Karachi.... and pinpointing it is like caring for Pakistan and not the otherwise!

and you are one punjabi or pathan who have no knowledge about karachi , but believe in what taliban khan said or some other daaggay... good for you too keep hating

This is soo sad! My country is bleeding and worse part is "foreign aid is not allowed" Where is that crying bitch we all call human rights?!

oh God why the heck are you bringing Mohajir thingy here? so you wanna take revenge by not helping any of other ethnicites just because there was some injustice done with your ethnic group years back? :disagree: is this how we should behave! shame on you!

go up and read who is bringing the victim card of pashtoon .. 15000 death are not small dude ... its not we are bringing it , its something we write in our history with blood ... i do know that in that operation lots of criminals createsd by mqm died too , but lots of innocents were killed too

This is soo sad! My country is bleeding and worse part is "foreign aid is not allowed" Where is that crying bitch we all call human rights?!

NGO bitch , good one :rofl::rofl:

and you are one punjabi or pathan who have no knowledge about karachi , but believe in what taliban khan said or some other daaggay... good for you too keep hating
whoever im that is non of your business...not atleast when talking about helping the ppl in need...they belong to whatever province or place in Pakistan.....when they need help esp kids and women,we shouldnt discriminate....

i dont bring in mind my ethnicity/caste first like you when helping the needy ones....

Dude believe me I have knowledge about Karachi its my birth city but I feel no sadness for so called "mohajirs" even though my own great grandparents were! But I for as hell feel disgusted with the inability to shake of that word and use it as a sympathy card!

Was it not the people of Pakistan who accommodated the Mohajirs? And now the same "mohajirs" cant repay another ethnicity why coz of pride? Judging a whole community coz you people let a few useless ones rule you and bug you and you held on to the Mohajir card for god knows what reason...its disgusting ...

The day our own wish not to shelter us is the day the death of humanity is apparent!!

whoever im that is non of your business...not atleast when talking about helping the ppl in need...they belong to whatever province or place in Pakistan.....when they need help esp kids and women,we shouldnt discriminate....

i dont bring in mind my ethnicity/caste first like you when helping the needy ones....

dude , stop living in lala land .. and wake up .. discrimination is everywhere in pakistan ... things are now far from cast and ethnicity ....if our leader want to prevent this they could have done this long time ago ... they didnt and we as nation give them our full support

When morality dies this is what you get!
We call ourselves the most hospitable nation but it seems to be fading away!
It may be a rational decision by the govs not to let them in but they are our people and the gov is not just Sindh and Punjab, sometimes we need to go out of the way and perhaps make irrational decisions for the sake of Country.

I don't see why millions of PAKISTANI people are not welcome in their own country. We can't stereotype and call everyone hailing form NW as terrorist.

Last edited:
The day we shed off this ethic/ caste / city card and start calling ourselves Pakistan would be the birth of Pakistan for now we are literally a war torn country!

i think dont let them come to karachi , we already have to many of them , and they bring their arms and tribal custom to karachi , because of them karachi is suffering from many years. good move from sindh govt ... stop them at border

Karachi is suffering only because of MQM goons..they have been there before and nothing was wrong until the MQM mafiaa hostaged Karachi...They are here in Peshawar and other KPK cities and they are 100 times peaceful than Karachi..And Karachi is not the meeras of someone to decide who can come and who can't...

go up and read who is bringing the victim card of pashtoon .. 15000 death are not small dude ... its not we are bringing it , its something we write in our history with blood ... i do know that in that operation lots of criminals createsd by mqm died too , but lots of innocents were killed too

NGO bitch , good one :rofl::rofl:
write and share that history on threads where they are needed to be written...not on every thread!

whose denying it? we all know there were some injustices done with some ethnicities in past....but why to blame everyone ? not everyone is responsible for it you know!

dude , stop living in lala land .. and wake up .. discrimination is everywhere in pakistan ... things are now far from cast and ethnicity ....if our leader want to prevent this they could have done this long time ago ... they didnt and we as nation give them our full support
You have no rights to cry about discrimination when you yourself feed off it!

as for leader?! So far we have none! just sick obese whiny kids comparing flag pole and biryani breaths!

Dude believe me I have knowledge about Karachi its my birth city but I feel no sadness for so called "mohajirs" even though my own great grandparents were! But I for as hell feel disgusted with the inability to shake of that word and use it as a sympathy card!

Was it not the people of Pakistan who accommodated the Mohajirs? And now the same "mohajirs" cant repay another ethnicity why coz of pride? Judging a whole community coz you people let a few useless ones rule you and bug you and you held on to the Mohajir card for god knows what reason...its disgusting ...

The day our own wish not to shelter us is the day the death of humanity is apparent!!

brother , we did , i am proud of my country who give us shelter when we come to this heaven full with fear , but why people dont understand that we give our blood in this country too , and when they descriminated us than who stand for us ?? when no one come forward than peoples like Altaf Hussain take charge ..

write and share that history on threads where they are needed to be written...not on every thread!

whose denying it? we all know there were some injustices done with some ethnicities in past....but why to blame everyone ? not everyone is responsible for it you know!

when did i blame everyone , we will welcome anyone if they dont bring arms and not shelter their Afghan, tajiz and uzbik so called brothers ... we dont need them ... Fata peoples are welcome , but not Afghans

who is your leader if may i ask? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom