What's new

Governor KP slams PMLN and PPP for banning IDPs !

If you were a mohajir, you would not have spoken of any accommodation! We earned freedom through our blood and sacrifice for the whole of Pakistan! The whole of Pakistan should respect that and be indebted to our loyalty to Pakistan and our sacrifices!

And on top of it all, none of my ancestors were terrorists or their supporters, sympathisers, aiders or abettors!
This shitty mentality...shove it up your rare! Did you think you were coming to an inhabited island? Pakistan mein log rehtay thay and they did their share ....Pakistan was born coz of many people's sacrifice not yours alone so get off your high horse!

As for accommodation maybe you came in an airplane mine came on foot! Leaving behind their home and land so yes we looked for fresh accommodation ...and many accommodated us coz we are not barbarians who dont feel others pain and remorse and sacrafices!

If you want to stretch this sacrifice, then also strech the sacrifices of those who voted to be part of Pakistan and yet are discriminated also them who fought are being discriminated those who left behind everything and got nothing but came in the name of peace!

Will ask abu to check it out INSHALLAH! Usually he does donate when atrocities befall on Pakistan and since he is in Pakistan these days it shouldnt be too much trouble to find out...thanks!

ill be following in your footsteps inshAllah. hoping that others do the same and rise beyond their personal arguments

ill be following in your footsteps inshAllah. hoping that others do the same and rise beyond their personal arguments
I have nothing personal hum tou kehtay hain I am Pakistani..Pakistan humara hai! Why coz I belong to 2 of the 4 provinces that is already 50% of me and the other 50% is my Pakistan!

Hence I fight anyone against any percent of me! :pakistan:

Sadly not my footsteps :(

My prophet's footsteps which Abu encourages us to follow but sadly I am still a student :(

if any mods think what i said was wrong ... and what he did say in post 65 was justified .. than kindly you can banned me forever ... ...

just forgive man if you got offended. at the end of the day we are all sorry for offending each other knowingly or unknowingly. lets step towards helping IDPs where ever they are.

This shitty mentality...shove it up your rare! Did you think you were coming to an inhabited island? Pakistan mein log rehtay thay and they did their share ....Pakistan was born coz of many people's sacrifice not yours alone so get off your high horse!

Pakistan was born out of the sacrifice of those who lived in India and not the outskirts in Sindh, Baluchistan or NWFP! The migrants sacrificed the most, bled the most and deserved the respect and love they never got. What did anyone from Sindh, NWFP or Baluchistan ever did for independence????

As for accommodation maybe you came in an airplane mine came on foot! Leaving behind their home and land so yes we looked for fresh accommodation ...and many accommodated us coz we are not barbarians who dont feel others pain and remorse and sacrafices!

Many accommodated us??? Where did they accommodate us? The accommodation were mostly in Hindu homes that were deserted by the Hindus and were still empty. Anyway, nobody can deny the acceptance, for that little while, that was offered to Urdu speaking in Sindh and Punjabi speaking in Punjab but it was all very short lived for the Urdu speaking......But all this is beyond the scope of this thread.

If you want to stretch this sacrifice, then also strech the sacrifices of those who voted to be part of Pakistan and yet are discriminated also them who fought are being discriminated those who left behind everything and got nothing but came in the name of peace!

All were accounted for in my post.

Pakistan was born out of the sacrifice of those who lived in India and not the outskirts in Sindh, Baluchistan or NWFP! The migrants sacrificed the most, bled the most and deserved the respect and love they never got. What did anyone from Sindh, NWFP or Baluchistan ever did for independence????

Many accommodated us??? Where did they accommodate us? The accommodation were mostly in Hindu homes that were deserted by the Hindus and were still empty. Anyway, nobody can deny the acceptance, for that little while, that was offered to Urdu speaking in Sindh and Punjabi speaking in Punjab but it was all very short lived for the Urdu speaking......But all this is beyond the scope of this thread.

All were accounted for in my post.

you are right. but like you said, "all this is beyond the scope of this thread."
we all should be ashamed for how the migrants got treated overall. Even today there is discrimination against the urdu speakers in one form or the other. we should learn from it.

lets return to the topic of IDPs and how we can help them whether inside the province or outside.

PESHAWAR: Qaumi Watan Party has expressed grave concern over the plight of internally displaced persons (IDPs) of North Wazirisitan Agency and urged Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Sardar Mehtab Ahmed Khan to convene an all-party conference (APC) to devise an effective strategy for mitigating their miseries.

The demand for APC was raised during a meeting of the QWP’s election commission held at the party’s central secretariat here on

Sunday. Party’s chairman Aftab Ahmed Khan Sherpao presided over the meeting.

Prominent among the participants were Sikandar Hayat Sherpao, Anisa Zeb Tahirkheli, former senators Haji Ghufran and Shujaul Mulk, and retired justice Shahjahan.

The participants said that it was duty of the government to take all the stakeholders into confidence before launch of the military operation.

They also expressed dissatisfaction over the measures being taken by the provincial government to ease the plight of the displaced people.

The QWP decided to form committees in the southern districts to provide relief to the affected and monitor the overall situation.

It termed the ban by the Sindh and Punjab governments on the entry of IDPs into the two provinces as unconstitutional and against the basic human rights.

Mr Sherpao said that the political parties and parliamentarians from the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) should be taken into confidence with regard to the efforts being made for providing relief to the uprooted families.

He said that the displaced people would not be abandoned at this critical juncture as they had left their homes under unfavourable circumstances.

He asked his party workers throughout Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to extend support to the dislocated people to a possible extent. Mr Sherpao said that it was a challenge for the ruling parties to facilitate the displaced people because they were in dire need of ration, shelter and other necessary items.

Published in Dawn, June 23rd, 2014
Ban on IDPs entry into Sindh, Punjab ‘unconstitutional’ - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Is security the reason for not hosting IDPs in Punjab / Sindh?

Back
Top Bottom