What's new

CM KP & Imran Khan in Waziristan for IDPs.

Sure, will do today. @Leader can you also look into this?

Bqv6xr8CQAE4v_I.jpg

This is IKF

This is Punjab ch PTI account for donation which will be led by Dr Yasmeen

Let's help our ppl in need. Acc no. 4 relief fund 4 IDPs of NW: Pakistan Tehreek.e.insaf A/c 0039-1002879934 Bank Alfalah Townshp brnch lhr

and the Army donation centres and accounts:

BqunjVZCEAAUt52.jpg

Maybe you should educate yourself more you are asking for "colder storage" in camps instead of stressing on cold storage you should stress on why Fed Gov did not provide it in the middle of no where to these camps or planned it before declaring Ops. You should review your colder storage post again though I have copy of it. A simple cooler is also a cold storage equipment but than when Gov is providing laptops to every tom dick and harry why not these simple coolers..
:lol::lol::lol::lol: That was really funny...

The kind of crap is happening with IDPs I don't know they will separate or not but they will return with lot of hatred against us if we failed to manage this issue and you may heard talks of independence GOD forbid
Believe me NWA IDPs wont be consumed by hate, they are used to being neglected for past 65 years. If they are not recieving media coverage, then its not some thing new or shocking.
Though i must say, they wont recover from the losses in military operation.

Bqv6xr8CQAE4v_I.jpg

This is IKF

This is Punjab ch PTI account for donation which will be led by Dr Yasmeen

Let's help our ppl in need. Acc no. 4 relief fund 4 IDPs of NW: Pakistan Tehreek.e.insaf A/c 0039-1002879934 Bank Alfalah Townshp brnch lhr

and the Army donation centres and accounts:

BqunjVZCEAAUt52.jpg

@Aeronaut not sure if you've seen it yet, I could also dig same info from my resources.

Back
Top Bottom