What's new

CM KP & Imran Khan in Waziristan for IDPs.

how can we help the IDPs ? ... any account no. etc

IKF is there but I dont know any account details right now.

Let's help our ppl in need. Acc no. 4 relief fund 4 IDPs of NW: Pakistan Tehreek.e.insaf A/c 0039-1002879934 Bank Alfalah Townshp brnch lhr

also that Army has setup camps in Lahore etc.

BqunjVZCEAAUt52.jpg

A leader is from the people and because of the people. This pic explains perfectly why Imran is a leader.

To people criticizing Imran specially @W.11 when your altaf bhai comes to Pakistan and visit these areas, than talk otherwise stop spouting the same nonsense on every thread. At least Imran is there like a leader should be. Not Nawaz not Altaf, and neither Zadari.

you also see no vote, no relief effort from KKF.

AlFalah of other cities would also work for it?

should, if the bank branch you are using is online.

keep visiting Imran Khan Foundation they will setup relief efforts as well.

well as usual PTI idiot fans will donate their life savings to a fraud ejaz chaudhry and IKF

why is leader bringing KKF? KKF was formed even before MQM existed so KKF's relief is not for establishing some vote bank

KKF is not for seeking political leverage like shaukat khanum and IKF was used for
IKF and SKMH are more trustable than our PM even !

you also see no vote, no relief effort from KKF.

Which is why i am sick and tired of this hypocrisy being displayed by the ultra nationalist. I don't expect them to leave or suddenly become Imran fan but at the very least give credit where it is due. Is it too much to ask?

haters and nationalists should keep their usual hate away from this thread please.....lets talk more on how to help the IDPs rather than usual irrelevant talks!

IKF is a fraud shaukat was used as usual as a political tool to gain leverage in politics. dunno about shaukat but ejaz chaudhry is a fraudia he defrauded the charity funds he collected on the name of sindh drought last time
who is shaukat?:undecided: haha .....and learn to put full stop in sentences.....samj hi nae ati where the next sentence starts and where it ends....:argh:

whatever i trust them more....now everyone cant go to the IDPs physically and help...we have to give it to some charity organization....many dont trust Government and their ways of handling the funds so IKF is still better!

the reward is with Allah....you dont need to worry about it....you played your part if you had helped! hence you will be rewarded!

yes the media is ignoring the issue..
and then they say why some ppl of some particular province feel discriminated! we allow them to feel that way...this is apt time to win their hearts and minds you know!

yaar few days ago imran used to say waziristan alag ho jaye ga, waziris will rebel, north waziristan me jang kamyab nahi ho sakti, english got defeat, its a different ball game, pakistani fauj jaye ge to it will get defeated

credit to do na bhai, few years ago in drone dharna you couldn't go beyond Tank, now you can easily go to north waziristan

talk about buzdil khan's and his weird impractical politics

What u call 'drone drama' actually raised a lot of awareness in the west. That drone march was all over the place in newspapers here. The procession was not allowed to go beyond a certain point by security agencies as there were foreign reporters and activists in the procession.

Who is Buzdil? the frauduiya sitting in London for more than two decades or the one who is roaming around freely in his country trying to help out people through his personal example?

Which leader has gone to Waziristan yet? Has MQM, the bravest party in Pakistan sent any delegation there? In fact your Sindh govt, MQM is its coalition partner, is stopping IDPs from coming to Sind.

Apnee bakwaas apney paas he rakho!

Back
Top Bottom