What's new

CM KP & Imran Khan in Waziristan for IDPs.

how can we help the IDPs ? ... any account no. etc

Bqv6xr8CQAE4v_I.jpg

@Marshmallow >> IKF

So its the same Taliban Khan standing among people of Pakistan, while so called champions of democracy are buying dogs for their own protection. Suck that haters. :whistle:

the worst part is that this FR Bannu camp is responsibility of the Federal govt...

while KP has not established any camps, they are facilitating IDPs in School buildings.. which is much better.

Imran Khan has demanded the federal govt to spend 6 billion Rs on the plea of IDPs..

he also said in the presser that Rs 7000 per family of 13 members for a month is not going to fulfill their needs.

@Jazzbot | Can you pls make a list of accurate bank account details and send them to me. All of them including KP govt and Army.

10505459_10152503214074394_3502592671936472110_n.jpg

10463868_10152503215029394_8769769321141383799_n.jpg

Hygiene can be improved and medicine can be kept in colder storage as continuous exposure to intense heat reduces the effectiveness of medicine.

You should contact nawaz Ramses for providing cold storage in remote Areas for IDPs, that is the Job of Fed Gov.
There is a catastrophe and you are talking about hygiene.

Though I have differences with IK, but it is good to see him among the people of NWA.

You should contact nawaz Ramses for providing cold storage in remote Areas for IDPs, that is the Job of Fed Gov.
There is a catastrophe and you are talking about hygiene.
Oh my, now you're confusing refrigerator with cold storage industry.....great!
Just for your information
382.gif

Oh my, now you're confusing refrigerator with cold storage industry.....great!

I am educated enough to know what cold storage is you comment was foolish one just read you own comment...by the way it is not so difficult read cold storage definition online.

I am educated enough to know what cold storage is you comment was foolish one just read you own comment...by the way it is not so difficult read cold storage definition online.
Then probably you should've known to,"Think before you type."

Then probably you should've known to,"Think before you type."

Maybe you should educate yourself more you are asking for "colder storage" in camps instead of stressing on cold storage you should stress on why Fed Gov did not provide it in the middle of no where to these camps or planned it before declaring Ops. You should review your colder storage post again though I have copy of it. A simple cooler is also a cold storage equipment but than when Gov is providing laptops to every tom dick and harry why not these simple coolers.

Lets educate you:

Oxford
* The keeping of something in a refrigerator or other cold place for preservation

Thesaurus
* A place that is kept very cold, where you put food to keep it fresh
[Synonyms or related words for this sense of cold storage]
Refrigerators and freezers: cold storage, cooler, deep freezer, freezer, fridge, icebox...

yaar few days ago imran used to say waziristan alag ho jaye ga, waziris will rebel, north waziristan me jang kamyab nahi ho sakti, english got defeat, its a different ball game, pakistani fauj jaye ge to it will get defeated

credit to do na bhai, few years ago in drone dharna you couldn't go beyond Tank, now you can easily go to north waziristan

talk about buzdil khan's and his weird impractical politics
The kind of crap is happening with IDPs I don't know they will separate or not but they will return with lot of hatred against us if we failed to manage this issue and you may heard talks of independence GOD forbid

Back
Top Bottom