What's new

Governor KP slams PMLN and PPP for banning IDPs !

We would have welcomed them with open arms and open hearts if they had not sheltered terrorists and brought terrorism to Karachi just like we have done from independence to after the earthquake.

I have no sympathy and no support for them!

Just pray u guys don't face such situation and even if u faced, we tribals will be the first one to help you, but Alas its a shame to see the hypocrisy of our own Pakistani peoples, go and pray to your altaf bhai who you think saved karachi and not terrorist.

only IK is crying over this , and everyone knows why he has so much sympathy for talibans and their friends. but IK and his party reputation is close to end in karachi .. he is doing nothing but acting like a bitch here , crying over army operation ... i have notice his press conference he is not happy nor supporting the operation .. he just verbally accept it because of public pressure

You think he is bitch, then where is you guys bitch who is molested by London police, who care about reputation of IK in Karachi, we don't care, at this point we should only care about Tribals brothers and sisters. Jinahpoor ki paidawar.

We are neither terrorist sympathiser, shelterer, aider, abettor nor supporter so if the time comes upon my family then we wouldn't have deserved it.

But you and your family most definitely deserve the same fate and worse! I hope all terrorist sympathisers and supporters are executed in the most humiliating and painful way!!

it means you deserve karachi killing cuz you all sympathies with killer Altaf, the killing father of Karachi.

last time we give them shelter , we make 10 no go areas in karachi... we dont want to kick them from pakistan , but to stay away from our city .. unless they leave their weapon and tribal culture..

i wish if we did same with you guys 67 years ago, to make Pakistan no go area for guys like you and to make you stay away from Karachi,

Last edited:
Security reason, terrorists can escape disguised as idps. Many probably already did.
Interesting...and so cut of your own IDPs and then let them join the terrorist coz of the ziadati you people did and let them get brainwashed into thinking they were shunned oh wait they were shunned! And then beat your chest and say see I told you so! :tsk:

Whats your problem?
question is whats yours? I prefer having all the topics on 1 page and I am sure the mods checked it out before moving!

Our city? How much did you pay for the city? They are Pakistanis just like you and me and they have every right to move within their own country. If you can't allow them to temporary settle in the areas you live then you have no right to demand or launch OP in their region which disrupts their lives directly. They are not responsible for the terrorism in the country, it's the top brass and the faulty policies which have given birth to terrorism.

This is not temporary settlement. They came in Karachi and never left. This is ground reality. and why dont we have right to demand an operation in their region. terrorists came from their areas and terrorize our city. We have right to raise demand.

Interesting...and so cut of your own IDPs and then let them join the terrorist coz of the ziadati you people did and let them get brainwashed into thinking they were shunned oh wait they were shunned! And then beat your chest and say see I told you so! :tsk:g!

:wacko:

It was responsibility of tribals to not host any foreign/local terrorists who were attacking rest of Pakistan. Anyway this is better, FATA should be made province "Qabalistan". No need to repeat same mistakes just because Jinnah promised them full autonomy. Some people just don't know whats best for them :rolleyes1:

SO much "Pakistaniyat in this thread" .
I am not sure if many even know that ...all they know is Hum Mohajir, Hum Sindhi, hum Pakhtoon, Hum Punjabi!

you know i hate this same mindset that you pointed out there.....our city...our tribe/caste....our party..... wonder when we will come outta it atleast when there is a natural or war calamity.....
The day we come out and stand up NS jaysa gunda wont be on chair and many of the terrorists wouldnt be able to take refuge among us!

United we stand is not something people were taught it seems

It was responsibility of tribals to not host any foreign/local terrorists who were attacking rest of Pakistan. Anyway this is better, FATA should be made province "Qabalistan". No need to repeat same mistakes just because Jinnah promised them full autonomy. Some people just don't know whats best for them :rolleyes1:
Well so should Raiwand I mean for godsakes its got more electricity than whole of Pakistan!

You are as racist as the man in your dp :agree:

This is not temporary settlement. They came in Karachi and never left. This is ground reality. and why dont we have right to demand an operation in their region. terrorists came from their areas and terrorize our city. We have right to raise demand.
So what is the solution? butcher them? how would you feel if that was said of Karachi? Udher bhi gunday and Karachi airport wagera ...Karachi mein bhi unkay adday hain so should we do OP in Karachi and leave you guys in Sindh desert or do you prefer being drowned?

Well so should Raiwand I mean for godsakes its got more electricity than whole of Pakistan!

You are as racist as the man in your dp :agree:

:stop:

And FATA gets free electricity, your point being? Qabalistan should no longer be autonomous region. Only way it can be developed.

Let me repeat my question again - how much did you and company pay for the city of Karachi? Tell me how would you react if someone ban you, say from visiting Islo? So what if they prefer staying in Karachi? It's Pakistan (ins't it?) and being Pakistanis they can live and move anywhere they want, you and me are no one to put a ban on them. Constitution of Pakistan entitles them to go anywhere they want to go.

As I have stated earlier they are not responsible for the ill state of this country, it's the faulty policies. Why should they cooperate and go roofless in first place if rest of the Pakistan is least interested in accommodating them?

See
So what is the solution? butcher them? how would you feel if that was said of Karachi? Udher bhi gunday and Karachi airport wagera ...Karachi mein bhi unkay adday hain so should we do OP in Karachi and leave you guys in Sindh desert or do you prefer being drowned?

Jahaiz mein aya tha Karachi so we have inherited it, app ko koi problem hay?

Last edited:
Its a truth that the IDPs from Tribal areas included many criminals and those who settled in Karachi have a significant contribution in the increased street crime and criminal mafia especially Mahsoods.

Jahaiz mein aya tha Karachi so we have inherited it, app ko koi problem hay?
Uncle whose side are you on? :angry:

Its a truth that the IDPs from Tribal areas included many criminals and those who settled in Karachi have a significant contribution in the increased street crime and criminal mafia especially Mahsoods.
Pehlay konsa itna peaceful hai? So should we do OP in your region too? Do you know these terrorists are everywhere...Agar aap kay ghar kay peechay walay ghar say nikala can I call you a criminal for harboring them?

Uncle whose side are you on? :angry:

I am on nobody's side because nobody is on my side little fille. Nobody cares for the people in need.

Contorted words of Treebeard. :)

Aye! Same Mehsuds once liberated a region for us we call GB and AJK these days. No need to generalize, better enhance your policing and intelligence.

Pehlay konsa itna peaceful hai? So should we do OP in your region too? Do you know these terrorists are everywhere...Agar aap kay ghar kay peechay walay ghar say nikala can I call you a criminal for harboring them?
Ever wonder why TTP splinter cell strongholds are in Afghan and IDP kachi abadis.......After witnessing the consequences first hand, people are now afraid. Especially when there is heightened risk of TTP response. There is no issue in allowing them to temporarily settle in other parts but after proper check and balance in place to ensure that no terrorists and criminals get through in the name of IDPs.

The so called Karachites forget that they were once mohajir who came to the city , and alot of them still call themselves that , oh and what about their crimes/mafias and their godfather in London

Back
Top Bottom