What's new

Governor KP slams PMLN and PPP for banning IDPs !

Is security the reason for not hosting IDPs in Punjab / Sindh?

Yes , indeed . Not quite sure about Punjab but I cant possibly think of any other myself for Sindh , since the Govt allowed first the Afghan refugees and later the Pakistanis from F.A.T.A. to settle in really large numbers , I believe more than any other province but like always they weren't able to check and balance , the Taliban rise in Karachi and other areas is attributed to the same refugee crisis , the gun and drugs problem reached new levels , you see a lot of terrorists came under the guise of ordinary tribal people , it didn't of course bide well for the city which is still fighting the TTP menace , the incompetency and misgovernance of the Govt surely is to blame . The prohibition surely isn't constitutional and acceptable since the people coming from the F.A.T.A. are nationals of this country . But I think that since they cant possibly handle the new influx , its better to not allow them to come . The Govt of Sindh wont be able to extend any effective help , creating problems for them and wont be able to check the criminal/terrorists elements coming with them , hence creating problems for the people in the province .

yes he is:p: desperately trying to go out:argh:

kabhi hey says meri mama ish ill pleashh let me go outt

kabhi my doggie in dubai has anesthesia,pleash mujeh bahir jany do...

kabhi says my neighbour in dubai broke his window,mujeh ush shey milney do na pleash:argh:

coward!:happy:

whatever....speaking like a true MQMer.....in gangsta tone!

you are really doing hard work to prove that you can become the biggest stupid of PDF , well you can go on ..

Just pray u guys don't face such situation and even if u faced, we tribals will be the first one to help you, but Alas its a shame to see the hypocrisy of our own Pakistani peoples, go and pray to your altaf bhai who you think saved karachi and not terrorist.

You think he is bitch, then where is you guys bitch who is molested by London police, who care about reputation of IK in Karachi, we don't care, at this point we should only care about Tribals brothers and sisters. Jinahpoor ki paidawar.

it means you deserve karachi killing cuz you all sympathies with killer Altaf, the killing father of Karachi.

i wish if we did same with you guys 67 years ago, to make Pakistan no go area for guys like you and to make you stay away from Karachi,

you mentally challenged peoples like you and your leader think all Karachi is follower of MQM ... sick mentality .. and you and your dads even cant stop us to enter Pakistan , remember we buy the underwear for your forefather , when we give our wealth to Quaid-e-Azam ... and as far as jinnahpoor is concern , it was fake drama created by PML N norray and conducted by the army , and both accept that its was nothing but a fake stuff.
keep on dreaming midget , day dreaming is good .. we come under the banner of Quid-e-azam , for a islamic land , not for your norra kushti ..

Uncle whose side are you on? :angry:

Pehlay konsa itna peaceful hai? So should we do OP in your region too? Do you know these terrorists are everywhere...Agar aap kay ghar kay peechay walay ghar say nikala can I call you a criminal for harboring them?

yaar Akheilos you can check the facts , karachi was way to better between 2002-2008 ... since ANP start bringing Pashtoon of Fata to karachi to create their vote bank and to counter MQM , the trick turn opposite to them , and those terrorist start killing ANP members and capture all their offices along sohrab goat and high way.. you can not deny this fact dude

The so called Karachites forget that they were once mohajir who came to the city , and alot of them still call themselves that , oh and what about their crimes/mafias and their godfather in London

yeah we were once muhajir , and as we see we still are muhajir not Pakistani .. this shame to all our Pakistan ... plus if you will judge All muhajr or urdu speaking peoples or all karachiates with AH , than i can do the same ... and than you will find punjabi , pathan and balouchi as bigger monsters

Last edited:
ANP start bringing Pashtoon of Fata to karachi to create their vote bank and to counter MQM
Well then blame ANP not the whole of Pashtoon....do you actually sincerely think each and everyone born a Pashtoon is responsible? Was it their choice to be born a Pushtoon? That sounds like discriminating based on caste or ethnicity!

No one should be questioned based on where they were born as long as it is within the borders they are Pakistani and its our fardh to help our countrymen! Hum nai help kerain gay koi kameena Afghani ya Indian help ker kay unko brainwash ker day ga!

yeah we were once muhajir , and as we see we still are muhajir not Pakistani .. this shame to all our Pakistan ... plus if you will judge All muhajr or urdu speaking peoples or all karachiates with AH , than i can do the same ... and than you will find punjabi , pathan and balouchi as bigger monsters
i judged only the Karachites over here , people like you mere pathtic scum people like you don't deserve(not muhajir but u) to call themselves Pakistani

nope , but this rule apply on everyone , can all muhajir be blamed because of Altaf hussian ? check this thread and make your mind bro ... anyone who dont like imran khan automatically becomes a MQMer ,, isnt that pathetic mentality ? we didnt start this discrimination but we become the victims ...still we say ok chill lets move on .. think as Pakistani ... as your friends here that what if one person with weapons get caught in lahore and he belongs to MQM what will be their reaction ? they will start their dirty fire to all karachiates .. dude urdu speaking peoples are not some bunch of idiots , so stop treating us like one ... and dont forget what karachi do when the earth quake hit northerner areas ...despite everything we did, if people still taunt us on altaf hussain or jinnah poor than its not fair ..
but when you taunt the pashtoons it is fair?

but when you taunt the pashtoons it is fair?

i only taunt pushtoon in return .. when you start talking crap about all urdu speaking peoples . dont put all eggs in one basket dude ....and as i accepted 100 times that MQM do have criminal elements in them .. so why peoples get so offended when we point out other criminal who are pathan , punjabi or balouch ?

than who deserve to call pakistani ? afghans , tajik and uzbik ? who is Fcuking your country from years ? and killing your buddies in fata and all of pakistan ? you better leave naswaar dude .. not good for your health
Give up your bhang or has years of mahajirhood ruined your brains?
Who jumped into this battle of killing these jihadis , oh i remember it was a migrant from India named "Zia"(FYI a urdu speaker)
Who continued to help the Taliban post 1990 in Afghanistan and harbour them in FATA for PAKISTAN"s STRATEGIC INTERESTS oh right it was the Pak ARMY and BENAZIR BHUTTO , it was the ISI the developed the jihadi mindset when they needed jihadists for afghanistan!

nope , but this rule apply on everyone , can all muhajir be blamed because of Altaf hussian ? check this thread and make your mind bro ... anyone who dont like imran khan automatically becomes a MQMer ,, isnt that pathetic mentality ? we didnt start this discrimination but we become the victims ...still we say ok chill lets move on .. think as Pakistani ... as your friends here that what if one person with weapons get caught in lahore and he belongs to MQM what will be their reaction ? they will start their dirty fire to all karachiates .. dude urdu speaking peoples are not some bunch of idiots , so stop treating us like one ... and dont forget what karachi do when the earth quake hit northerner areas ...despite everything we did, if people still taunt us on altaf hussain or jinnah poor than its not fair ..
I didnt bring in MQM....And no its not right to have a need to stick to a political mindset! One can be like me...Without political backing...but for the 2 cents some do stick..they say benefits it brings that disgusting apni identity sell kerdi for 2 cents!

than who deserve to call pakistani ? afghans , tajik and uzbik ? who is Fcuking your country from years ? and killing your buddies in fata and all of pakistan ? you better leave naswaar dude .. not good for your health

Do you realize you just returned what you were complaining about Karachi and MQM! ^^

i only taunt pushtoon in return .. when you start talking crap about all urdu speaking peoples . dont put all eggs in one basket dude ....and as i accepted 100 times that MQM do have criminal elements in them .. so why peoples get so offended when we point out other criminal who are pathan , punjabi or balouch ?
so 2 evil does a right? agar aysi sooch hai then Pakistan ka kuch nai banay wala! Har koi apni ego lay ker bhatha hai!

we respect our mothers and sisters. but we will not accept any more taliban brothers in our city .
this was your first post and a taunt and a shameless insult , which was not in defence remember you started it! then don't cry i do it in defence .

@Topic

Why this discussion? 3 camps has been formed around Rawalpindi, while karachi already started to receive IDPs, today IG karachi said they will thoroughly examin all IDPs.

Then why dragging this topic?

I didnt bring in MQM....And no its not right to have a need to stick to a political mindset! One can be like me...Without political backing...but for the 2 cents some do stick..they say benefits it brings that disgusting apni identity sell kerdi for 2 cents!

Do you realize you just returned what you were complaining about Karachi and MQM! ^^

so 2 evil does a right? agar aysi sooch hai then Pakistan ka kuch nai banay wala! Har koi apni ego lay ker bhatha hai!

bhai muhje ek baat batao ... sirf hum hi ache bane rahe baqi pura pakistani a ker humari leta rahe ? koi bhi ela mela a ker Altaf hussain ki waje pure karachi aur urdu speaking ko bura bole woh thek hai ??
jab koi awaaz uthata hai tu hum muhajir ban jate hai , aur jab koi hathyaar uthalay tu terrorist ? ..
karachi is not a separate country , its a part of Pakistan , PAkistani should make "barda dil " and come forward and provide a leadership ,and take all karachi people on same page .. be just .. not unjust

Give up your bhang or has years of mahajirhood ruined your brains?
Who jumped into this battle of killing these jihadis , oh i remember it was a migrant from India named "Zia"(FYI a urdu speaker)
Who continued to help the Taliban post 1990 in Afghanistan and harbour them in FATA for PAKISTAN"s STRATEGIC INTERESTS oh right it was the Pak ARMY and BENAZIR BHUTTO , it was the ISI the developed the jihadi mindset when they needed jihadists for afghanistan!

hahah so you are now blaming army and ISI .. wah sahi pathan hai bhai tu... waise tmare ancestors tu pakistan banne ke bhi khilaf the , kia hua ??? ek aur jihad kerna hai ? :P try it and same army who once have a general name Musharaf who kick your kinds out of PAkistan

bhai muhje ek baat batao ... sirf hum hi ache bane rahe baqi pura pakistani a ker humari leta rahe ? koi bhi ela mela a ker Altaf hussain ki waje pure karachi aur urdu speaking ko bura bole woh thek hai ??
jab koi awaaz uthata hai tu hum muhajir ban jate hai , aur jab koi hathyaar uthalay tu terrorist ? ..
karachi is not a separate country , its a part of Pakistan , PAkistani should make "barda dil " and come forward and provide a leadership ,and take all karachi people on same page .. be just .. not unjust
Well honestly speaking the only filth coming forward is what you see in front of you...

Like you said Karachi bhi Pakistan ka hissa hai but when you people shut your doors at your own...what msg is that sending you?

Aaaj aapkay achay din and unkay buray din and if this is the time you take out badness...then you really are at fault...Kal unkay achay din hoay and they return the fav...how would you feel?

If you need to burst out burst at a time when both of you are in good times....

this was your first post and a taunt and a shameless insult , which was not in defence remember you started it! then don't cry i do it in defence .

dude i dont cry here , i always stand with my opinion ...

Well honestly speaking the only filth coming forward is what you see in front of you...

Like you said Karachi bhi Pakistan ka hissa hai but when you people shut your doors at your own...what msg is that sending you?

Aaaj aapkay achay din and unkay buray din and if this is the time you take out badness...then you really are at fault...Kal unkay achay din hoay and they return the fav...how would you feel?

If you need to burst out burst at a time when both of you are in good times....

ok i got your point , but tell me something , what if more terrorist come with them ? can you ask your fata peoples why they give shelter to afghans , tajiz and uzbik ? dont you see what happen at karrachi airport ? who were the attackers ? UZBIK ....
i have no objection for them to coming to karachi and work, Allah ne jis ka rizq jahan likha hai usse mile ga , hum ap koi nai us ko rokne walay .. my point that they should come with their families , and useful stuff , not with Afghans , tajiz uzbik along with Ak-47s and baroodi mawaad .. i will support every step by sindh govt if they take to take care of these displace peoples until they return to their homes saftly , but as a govt and fellow pakistan all i am asking not to create mess in our country .. is that too much ?

Uncle whose side are you on? :angry:
Pehlay konsa itna peaceful hai? So should we do OP in your region too? Do you know these terrorists are everywhere...Agar aap kay ghar kay peechay walay ghar say nikala can I call you a criminal for harboring them?
Emo-Queen zara thanday dimagh se meri post par ghaur karo gey to samagh ma aajai ge.

my point that they should come with their families , and useful stuff , not with Afghans , tajiz uzbik along with Ak-47s and baroodi mawaad ..
Unfortunately unka mathay par nai likha!

i will support every step by sindh govt if they take to take care of these displace peoples until they return to their homes saftly , but as a govt and fellow pakistan all i am asking not to create mess in our country .. is that too much ?
This is fine...but blocking and restricting their movement at times of need is the only concern here! Even Prophet said if someone comes asking for help dont turn them away empty handed (I know its usually for beggar but can be applied anywhere!)

Back
Top Bottom