What's new

Governor KP slams PMLN and PPP for banning IDPs !

First off this is my first time resorting to racial slurs

This user has a history of insulting my people on threads not only this one but previous one ,can't come up with a counter argument. He started with the racial slurs , il reply in an even worse manner to him , Thankyou but i'll deal with him in my own way!
so didnt I tell him off was that not revenge enough did you have to go to his level? If you did then you dont deserve to point out his mistakes coz you are repeating them!

Pashtunistan movement was a hard-leftist marxist movement that originated from a die-hard secular. Good luck "selling" the idea today. It just wouldnt happen. The only ones who talk about it now are some brain-dead illiterate Afghans across the Durand Line. It will never happen.

As for MQM - like all other political parties of Karachi, they are act like an organized crime group. They all have blood on their hands

as for Pashtuns and ALL other groups -- hell, even Nepalese, Biharis etc - Karachi ALWAYS has been a port city and a major city for trade. These groups have been there for a VERY long time.

i pity the thickheads here who think the IDPs are loyal to Tehreek e Taleban and other such garbage/terrorist/fanatical groups.....there have been sympathisers, but then again TTP has many non tribal people in their ranks as well. Its a war of ideology, not a regional-specific war

and you support the cheap language used in that post , and you are a mod ... Allah rehm farmaye PDF pe

i pity the thickheads here who think the IDPs are loyal to Tehreek e Taleban and other such garbage/terrorist/fanatical groups.....there have been sympathisers, but then again TTP has many non tribal people in their ranks as well. Its a war of ideology, not a regional-specific war
I went through the pages of this thread and was surprised at my fellow "PAkistanis" who were regarding them all the same as taliban barring a few !

And to do this in month of ramazan ....... While the guys supporting this illegal move will host iftar parties many women and children will be without roof out in the cold , hungry and scared . I ain't no muslim but i detect hypocrisy when i see one .

and you support the cheap language used in that post , and you are a mod ... Allah rehm farmaye PDF pe
you started with the racial slurs , now you cry victim?
so didnt I tell him off was that not revenge enough did you have to go to his level? If you did then you dont deserve to point out his mistakes coz you are repeating them!
Iron sharpens Iron

:tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk: yaar kon si zuban samaj ati hai yaar ? mai ne kab kaha ke mai Altaf hussian ka beta ya woh mera mammu lagta hai ?
aur mai hawa mai fire nai ker raha bhai , check out stats of karachi bomb blast and other criminal activities rate from 2002-2008 , and than from 2008-2014 and you will understand ...
ek aur thing , mai apko dawat deta hun ek app zara achi si jeans and tshirt pehn ker ek chakker afghan basti , mango pir ka lagayen ... phir apko samaj a jaye ga ... and last time i checked karachi air port was under attack by some uzbik living in the area where the majority of pashtoon lives ...

right and there are LeJ terrorists hiding in parts of remote Balochistan. It means all Baloch are supporting LeJ and like minded groups? You have sectarian outfits in South Punjab (some with connections to the recently disgraced Punjab Law Minister). It means all people of the South Punjab region should be isolated?

listen to yourself and your logic sometime....

as for "achi si jeans & t-shirt" - i wear em sometimes and i never have problems. I have no reason to see afghan basti.....2008-2014 period - there were daily attacks on the same tribals you are talking about - most of them LOYAL to the state.

get your priorities and your senses together khuda k wastay

And to this in month of ramazan ....... While the guys supporting this illegal move will host iftar parties many women and children will be without roof out in the cold , hungry and scared . I ain't no muslim but i detect hypocrisy when i see one .

None of those IDPs will go to sleep hungry. They will be able to go home peacefully once operations are complete. Many of them already have family in the settled areas of Karachi and elsewhere.

I went through the pages of this thread and was surprised at my fellow "PAkistanis" who were regarding them all the same as taliban barring a few !

theyre morons who sit in air conditioned rooms all day and havent even been to tribal areas.....so let them show their stupidity, may they be guided

who told you I'm a mod?? :what:

you started with the racial slurs , now you cry victim?

Iron sharpens Iron

aby bhai kon roo raha hai ? mai tu apne point of view pe qaim hun ... tmari tarah cheap language nai use kr raha bas .. chota sa farq hai

None of those IDPs will go to sleep hungry. They will be able to go home peacefully once operations are complete. Many of them already have family in the settled areas of Karachi and elsewhere.

what about while operation is continuing ? You support this move ?

right and there are LeJ terrorists hiding in parts of remote Balochistan. It means all Baloch are supporting LeJ and like minded groups? You have sectarian outfits in South Punjab (some with connections to the recently disgraced Punjab Law Minister). It means all people of the South Punjab region should be isolated?

listen to yourself and your logic sometime....

as for "achi si jeans & t-shirt" - i wear em sometimes and i never have problems. I have no reason to see afghan basti.....2008-2014 period - there were daily attacks on the same tribals you are talking about - most of them LOYAL to the state.

get your priorities and your senses together khuda k wastay

theyre morons who sit in air conditioned rooms all day and havent even been to tribal areas.....so let them show their stupidity, may they be guided

who told you I'm a mod?? :what:

now you see my point , kabhi karachi aye nai , wahan ki problem pata nai ... bas behti ganga mai nangay ho ke naha lo ... khud experience karo na jane maan .. a ker mango pir jao, afghan basti jao , safora goat jao ... aur dekho kon si party ya kon rehta hai wahan .. ...

for calling you mod .. yaar guess kia tha :rofl:
dua samaj ke le lo ... shayed jaldi mod ban jao :kiss3:

now you see my point , kabhi karachi aye nai , wahan ki problem pata nai ... bas behti ganga mai nangay ho ke naha lo ... khud experience karo na jane maan .. a ker mango pir jao, afghan basti jao , safora goat jao ... aur dekho kon si party ya kon rehta hai wahan .. ...

for calling you mod .. yaar guess kia tha :rofl:
dua samaj ke le lo ... shayed jaldi mod ban jao :kiss3:

have some sleep on your chaar-pai

point? :what:

I asked about IDP being banned from entry into Punjab and sindh , not military ops .

if you read my first post you'd have your answer

have some sleep on your chaar-pai

point? :what:

if you read my first post you'd have your answer

point is that i want you to see the shit what these terrorist bring into karachi .. and what makes me mad that fata peoples give shelter to those terrorist because they have sympathy for them .. those Pashtoon dominating areas are full of Afghans , tajik and Uzbik who are involved in terrorism in all karachi

point is that i want you to see the shit what these terrorist bring into karachi .. and what makes me mad that fata peoples give shelter to those terrorist because they have sympathy for them .. those Pashtoon dominating areas are full of Afghans , tajik and Uzbik who are involved in terrorism in all karachi

id like to see the same, but if you think you can blame all the people of FATA because of this and expect that people on this forum will remain quiet- then you are WRONG

have you ever even been to FATA? Or even KPK? I doubt it.

and in case you missed it - an operation is already underway to uproot these foreign terrorists and their affiliates. Thats why the IDP situation is existing now in the first place! WOW!!!

Back
Top Bottom