What's new

Governor KP slams PMLN and PPP for banning IDPs !

Leftist-marxist ko goli maro. Pir roshan and khushal khan khattak were founders of pashtun nationalism, memorize it and from now on never say that pashtun nationalism came into being due to leftist marxists

it makes zero difference because this so-called "nationalism" is a dead idea....nobody except afew backwards, brain-washed people buy into it...people want to focus on building their families and having good opportunities, not about some old, poetic, fake idea

I apologize for that even if I didnt said it. Its not about pushtoon, its about security.

the FC and the Army (whose 2nd largest group inside is Pashtuns) are engaged in a full fledged war against foreign and domestic terrorists...enough said

@rockstar08 @Mav3rick

Please talk some sense...TTP terrorists are made up of several ethnic groups...you cannot throw North Waziristan people with TTP terrorists. I understand about your anger because Karachi is destroyed but destruction of Karachi is more due to PPP & PML-N. How during Musharraf era the same Karachi was peaceful & prosperous? It is PPP & PML-N politics.

People of North Waziristan are Pakistanis & should be free to go anywhere in Pakistan...shame on Sind & Punjab @$$h0l1c govts.

it makes zero difference because this so-called "nationalism" is a dead idea....nobody except afew backwards, brain-washed people buy into it...people want to focus on building their families and having good opportunities, not about some old, poetic, fake idea

the FC and the Army (whose 2nd largest group inside is Pashtuns) are engaged in a full fledged war against foreign and domestic terrorists...enough said
Same can be said about pakistani nationalism. Any how i am not discussing the success or failure of pashtun nationalism. I am reminding you not to make the incorrect statement that leftists marxists are founders of pashtun nationalism. You say it so often that i am forced to correct you. Let me repeat myself so that your brain memorizes it forever: "Pir roshan and khushal khan khattak were founders of pashtun nationalism, not leftist marxists"

Come to Azad Kashmir my tribal brothers and sisters. We will always have a place for you in our hearts (1948). During the Swat operation many came to live in Azad Kashmir until matters were taken care of.

only IK is crying over this , and everyone knows why he has so much sympathy for talibans and their friends. but IK and his party reputation is close to end in karachi .. he is doing nothing but acting like a bitch here , crying over army operation ... i have notice his press conference he is not happy nor supporting the operation .. he just verbally accept it because of public pressure

Terrorism is also a big problem in KPK, and these people from FATA are mostly involved in it in past. What if KP govt also imposes ban on these IDPs. Where will you send them, to moon?

@rockstar08 @Mav3rick

Please talk some sense...TTP terrorists are made up of several ethnic groups...you cannot throw North Waziristan people with TTP terrorists. I understand about your anger because Karachi is destroyed but destruction of Karachi is more due to PPP & PML-N. How during Musharraf era the same Karachi was peaceful & prosperous? It is PPP & PML-N politics.

People of North Waziristan are Pakistanis & should be free to go anywhere in Pakistan...shame on Sind & Punjab @$$h0l1c govts.

The prime responsibility of the mess in Karachi today does sit with PPP, especially Zulfiqar Mirza whose anti-MQM and anti-Mohajir mentality and planning plunged the city into chaos and turned the streets into a war zone because he invited all anti-humanity elements to Karachi and armed them to the teeth. Is it then any wonder that the Police and Rangers cannot even enter 8-10 areas of Karachi? However, they can and do enter any and every MQM stronghold at will and they face no armed struggle or resistance in those areas but try and enter Liyari alone is a different story.

The biggest threat to Karachi today is the TTP terrorists that migrated to Karachi posing as refugees after the earthquake and when the first operation was conducted by the Military. How do we root out the genuinely innocent from the terrorists especially when it is not only the terrorist that I blame but their supporters, sympathisers, aiders and abettors too!

it is not only the terrorist that I blame but their supporters, sympathisers, aiders and abettors too!
And what about PA harbouring Haqqinis in FATA , something it has/had been doing for years for its on interests?

IDPs were not allowed to enter in Punjab today...they were asked to return. #News

Let them go to their relatives wherever they are in Pakistan, and improve the registration system

Please support and help the IDP's in whatever capacity you can.
Ramazan is upon us and they are all homeless.

Bq4KTfbCEAAnu_G.jpg

And what about PA harbouring Haqqinis in FATA , something it has/had been doing for years for its on interests?
Not just haqqanis, many TTP militants have fought in Afghanistan and kashmir in 90s for ISI. Tribals were asked to give place for living to foriegners by ISI after soviet war. Now people are calling names to tribals while the puppet masters are calling themeselves heroes and liberators. Puppet master warn us of jihadis and militancy but hafiz saeed of Let, a salafi/wahabi, is their khaas worker. Sajna gets special bonus.
@Abu Zolfiqar

Haqqanis/Talibaan led by Mullah Muhammad Omer have never been involved in any terrorism activities. They are fighting the invading foreign forces for the freedom of their country Afghanistan.

Haqqanis/Talibaan led by Mullah Muhammad Omer have never been involved in any terrorism activities. They are fighting the invading foreign forces for the freedom of their country Afghanistan.
Buahahahahahah Again with the good cop bad cop or I mean good talib , bad talib?
The lunacy of your comments shows you aren't to be taken seriously! Just like you see the TTP as a plague for Pakistan , they (the Afghan Taliban) are a plague for Afghanistan , they are backward shits much worse then our TTP

Well the government should provide them camps with complete necessities away from other settled areas as terrorists have and will use these IDPs again to disperse and cause chaos, as they did after the swat operation. There is nothing discriminatory about not allowing IDPs in already swamped areas like Karachi. They should be provided shelter in KP, then resettled back after the completion of the military operation.

We Karachites are already suffering from the influx of the illegal afghanis, and after 2008, more terrorists have entered Karachi. And now Karachi is becoming increasingly talabinised. The people here who are playing the self righteous moral ground about giving fellow Pakistanis shelter are from the upper middle class areas like defence etc where the influx of these people hardly causes any security situation.

Back
Top Bottom