What's new

Governor KP slams PMLN and PPP for banning IDPs !

Altaf Hussain Directs MQM Workers To Donate 1-Day Salary For IDPs

Posted on: 23/06/2014
MQM Chief Mr Altaf Hussain directed all his party Parliamentarians, Senators and workers to donate their one-day salary for internally displaced persons (IDPs) during ongoing army-operation against terrorists in North Waziristan.
In a statement issued from London Secretariat, Mr Altaf Hussian said nation was in severe situation and the country went in a defining movement to root up all extremism and terrorism. He said the nation should pray for its army who fought against the terrorists.
MQM Chief encouraged his party Parliamentarians, Senators and workers to help out their brothers who had to suffer due to ongoing army operation in North Waziristan. He directed them to donate their one-day salary to provide relieves to the internally displaced persons (IDPs).

I am not sure if many even know that ...all they know is Hum Mohajir, Hum Sindhi, hum Pakhtoon, Hum Punjabi!

The day we come out and stand up NS jaysa gunda wont be on chair and many of the terrorists wouldnt be able to take refuge among us!

United we stand is not something people were taught it seems

Well so should Raiwand I mean for godsakes its got more electricity than whole of Pakistan!

You are as racist as the man in your dp :agree:

So what is the solution? butcher them? how would you feel if that was said of Karachi? Udher bhi gunday and Karachi airport wagera ...Karachi mein bhi unkay adday hain so should we do OP in Karachi and leave you guys in Sindh desert or do you prefer being drowned?

This could be your wish that Karachiites to drown into the see o_O Anyways come to the topic. If operation conducts in Karachi they would be hunt not to bomb. because Karachi is not like waziristan so people would not to be needed to leave their city. Why wouldn't you people accommodate to IDPs near their homeland. This is not necessary to sent them 1500 km far. so that they can be returned their homes while waziristan clears.

This could be your wish that Karachiites to drown into the see
Do you think so? Esp since I was born there?!

near their homeland. This is not necessary to sent them 1500 km far.
Why werent the Mohajirs left near the border why did they walk all the way to Karachi? You know in case they didnt integrate they could just have re-crossed the border... o_O

You people got bully and instead of knowing how it felt have become the bullies! How disgusting!

Let me repeat my question again - how much did you and company pay for the city of Karachi? Tell me how would you react if someone ban you, say from visiting Islo? So what if they prefer staying in Karachi? It's Pakistan (ins't it?) and being Pakistanis they can live and move anywhere they want, you and me are no one to put a ban on them. Constitution of Pakistan entitles them to go anywhere they want to go.

As I have stated earlier they are not responsible for the ill state of this country, it's the faulty policies. Why should they cooperate and go roofless in first place if rest of the Pakistan is least interested in accommodating them?

See

Jahaiz mein aya tha Karachi so we have inherited it, app ko koi problem hay?

Do you know what's the population of karachi? If you know then you must know that karachi couldnt get fund according to its population. swat & south waziristan IDPs were accommodated in Karachi but they wouldnt return while their are cleared. why do you people want to put burden on karachi of over population. Couldnt they accommodate near their homeland? is this necessary to be sent them 1500km far from their homeland? This is really not understandable why does stomach cramp of people like you just for Karachi.

Why werent the Mohajirs left near the border why did they walk all the way to Karachi? You know in case they didnt integrate they could just have re-crossed the border... o_O

Muhajirs had come to Pakistan forever. They left their homeland forever not for the time being. And for you kind information they had settled in all over Pakistan. You can meet with them in Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Hyderabad and list will go on along with rural areas.

Do you know what's the population of karachi? If you know then you must know that karachi couldnt get fund according to its population. swat & south waziristan IDPs were accommodated in Karachi but they wouldnt return while their are cleared. why do you people want to put burden on karachi of over population. Couldnt they accommodate near their homeland? is this necessary to be sent them 1500km far from their homeland? This is really not understandable why does stomach cramp of people like you just for Karachi.

Its a necessary plan by the Establishment to change the demographics of Urban Sindh. By installing loyal Pushtun tribes in Urban Sindh this will contain any future nationalist or pro independence Urdu Speaking or Sindhi movements gaining power in Urban Sindh. This will also strengthen Taliban in Karachi.

The game has begun amongst different powers again. Pakistan's retarded establishment is again choosing the wrong side.

I am a Karachihite too so you absolutely don't need to explain demography of the city. IDPs being Pakistanis, under law, can go anywhere they want, of course within Pakistan. If you have a problem with hiking in population you can leave Karachi and get yourself accommodated in a least populated city. Colic that you and ilk get when it comes to matter like this is idiopathic so can't be helped. When westerners halt us from entering west we declare them prejudice and racists but we do have justifications for banning Pakistanis from settling within their own country, hypocrisy!

I am a Karachihite too so you absolutely don't need to explain demography of the city. IDPs being Pakistanis, under law, can go anywhere they want, of course within Pakistan. If you have a problem with hiking in population you can leave Karachi and get yourself accommodated in a least populated city. Colic that you and ilk get when it comes to matter like this is idiopathic so can't be helped. When westerners halt us from entering west we declare them prejudice and racists but we do have justifications for banning Pakistanis from settling within their own country, hypocrisy!
couldnt have said it better!

I am not sure which moron can put a limitation of travelling within your own country while give fake NICOP cards like buntties ....No one questioned who imported the jokers and the corrupted officials only got a tap on their hands while the own people of the country have to suffer discrimination! Simply disgusting!

Muhajirs had come to Pakistan forever. They left their homeland forever not for the time being. And for you kind information they had settled in all over Pakistan. You can meet with them in Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Hyderabad and list will go on along with rural areas.

Listen here and listen hard! IDPs or not they are Pakistanis first...Restricting their movements based on their race/ ethnicity is called being racist!

This could be your wish that Karachiites to drown into the see o_O Anyways come to the topic. If operation conducts in Karachi they would be hunt not to bomb. because Karachi is not like waziristan so people would not to be needed to leave their city. Why wouldn't you people accommodate to IDPs near their homeland. This is not necessary to sent them 1500 km far. so that they can be returned their homes while waziristan clears.
You think?

IDPs are Pakistanis...Hardship has befallen them it is the duty of every Pakistani to offer help not shut their gates! God forbid you get into a similar situation but then again some people never learn until drowned in a similar situation! :enjoy:

Last edited:
10405530_10154249798400442_7938067224667311549_n.jpg

khud jesey bara help kurrei hain na that they even refused any foreign help!
I protest this decision of KPK government , The more help we may get for the more better would be the situation of IDPs , didnt the KPK government thought about that before deciding ??? :O :( :/

I protest this decision of KPK government , The more help we may get for the more better would be the situation of IDPs , didnt the KPK government thought about that before deciding ??? :O :( :/

actually, if you remember IDPs of Swat, you remember none, I repeat none of the international community supported us..

besides, we should learn to utilize our own resources in maximum possible way...

right now the problem is within two months the schools will open, then where will the IDPs go? we need to manage the problem by foreseeing the arising situations.

actually, if you remember IDPs of Swat, you remember none, I repeat none of the international community supported us..

besides, we should learn to utilize our own resources in maximum possible way...

right now the problem is within two months the schools will open, then where will the IDPs go? we need to manage the problem by foreseeing the arising situations.
I remember the last news that I have heard about the current situation of IDPs , that they have blocked a road somewhere in a protest for the mismanagement of the distribution of aid ... THIS is the situation which makes me cry and I knew that we needed more help then we could imagine thats Y I still think that we still need that AID , I mean foreign and KPK government and fedral government and the Specially the ARMY all together needs to tackle this issue... Y is this not happening

We also have to made FATA part of Pakistan so any Pakistani could go there :-)

Back
Top Bottom