What's new

Governor KP slams PMLN and PPP for banning IDPs !

TBH this ban has to be the most stupid move in the history of pakistan. Pathetic to say the least that i can even put it to words how bad it is. I agree with making FATA a province. Him and gilgit-baltistan should be made into provinces ( gilgit still hast got its provincial control) to integrate them more into the country and with it allow their voices to be heard in the parliament too not too mention a presence of CM over there will make sure more developments happen and put FATA under more direct control of the govt.

I remember the last news that I have heard about the current situation of IDPs , that they have blocked a road somewhere in a protest for the mismanagement of the distribution of aid ... THIS is the situation which makes me cry and I knew that we needed more help then we could imagine thats Y I still think that we still need that AID , I mean foreign and KPK government and fedral government and the Specially the ARMY all together needs to tackle this issue... Y is this not happening

nobody is giving us a dime anyway.. this is what I said in previous post.

I am a Karachihite too so you absolutely don't need to explain demography of the city. IDPs being Pakistanis, under law, can go anywhere they want, of course within Pakistan. If you have a problem with hiking in population you can leave Karachi and get yourself accommodated in a least populated city. Colic that you and ilk get when it comes to matter like this is idiopathic so can't be helped. When westerners halt us from entering west we declare them prejudice and racists but we do have justifications for banning Pakistanis from settling within their own country, hypocrisy!

Mostly people from karachi have been shifted in least populated area like canada :P On topic, army has given time frame of operation just 3 weeks. it area clears then what the need of this outcry. They 1500km far from karachi. secondly you pointed out me. bhai sb i born in karachi i have properties here. i pay tax. i am not a refugee nor i am burden on govt.

IDPs are Pakistanis...Hardship has befallen them it is the duty of every Pakistani to offer help not shut their gates! God forbid you get into a similar situation but then again some people never learn until drowned in a similar situation! :enjoy:

we are always ready to help them and we are doing in fact :enjoy: but matter is to be settlement of them i must suggest. they should be near their homeland :agree:

we are always ready to help them and we are doing in fact :enjoy: but matter is to be settlement of them i must suggest. they should be near their homeland :agree:
At the most need of the hr they need shelter where and whatnot is the duty of the province which can provide! So far I have seen that Bharia town guy offer help (from food to shelter) shame on everyone who is able and is not offering! Ramadan is close ...people should be racing to do good not running away from it....kuch tou sharam kero

At the most need of the hr they need shelter where and whatnot is the duty of the province which can provide! So far I have seen that Bharia town guy offer help (from food to shelter) shame on everyone who is able and is not offering! Ramadan is close ...people should be racing to do good not running away from it....kuch tou sharam kero

sharam woh karein jo sirf baaty kar rahy hain instead helping them out.

We also have to made FATA part of Pakistan so any Pakistani could go there :-)
actually army did .. PMLN k gulluButts ne ja k nhie k .. the same army that hates u .. the same army ur ministers denounce every day

you are really doing hard work to prove that you can become the biggest stupid of PDF , well you can go on ..

you mentally challenged peoples like you and your leader think all Karachi is follower of MQM ... sick mentality .. and you and your dads even cant stop us to enter Pakistan , remember we buy the underwear for your forefather , when we give our wealth to Quaid-e-Azam ... and as far as jinnahpoor is concern , it was fake drama created by PML N norray and conducted by the army , and both accept that its was nothing but a fake stuff.
keep on dreaming midget , day dreaming is good .. we come under the banner of Quid-e-azam , for a islamic land , not for your norra kushti ..

yaar Akheilos you can check the facts , karachi was way to better between 2002-2008 ... since ANP start bringing Pashtoon of Fata to karachi to create their vote bank and to counter MQM , the trick turn opposite to them , and those terrorist start killing ANP members and capture all their offices along sohrab goat and high way.. you can not deny this fact dude

yeah we were once muhajir , and as we see we still are muhajir not Pakistani .. this shame to all our Pakistan ... plus if you will judge All muhajr or urdu speaking peoples or all karachiates with AH , than i can do the same ... and than you will find punjabi , pathan and balouchi as bigger monsters
and you dont have to prove it because you are already one.....

So basically he should just roll over and let this illegitimate government do whatever they want to do with him?

So, you again refuse to think logically. Pity!!
as if he himself was some "angel" who shouldnt be questioned at all!

Back
Top Bottom