What's new

Governor KP slams PMLN and PPP for banning IDPs !

id like to see the same, but if you think you can blame all the people of FATA because of this and expect that people on this forum will remain quiet- then you are WRONG

have you ever even been to FATA? Or even KPK? I doubt it.

and in case you missed it - an operation is already underway to uproot these foreign terrorists and their affiliates. Thats why the IDP situation is existing now in the first place! WOW!!!

why i need to visit fata ? when mini fata is already in karachi ? and we also have mini kpk ... we have mini Afghanistan , Tajikistan and Uzbekistan as well ...puri duniya ka kachra pakistan mai hi tu ata ,

why i need to visit fata ? when mini fata is already in karachi ? and we also have mini kpk ... we have mini Afghanistan , Tajikistan and Uzbekistan as well ...puri duniya ka kachra pakistan mai hi tu ata ,

Sir Uzbeks, Tajiks, Afghanis and Bengalis should be deported back. Its time to use some ghunda ghardi MQM style but for good cause, don't you think?

Sir Uzbeks, Tajiks, Afghanis and Bengalis should be deported back. Its time to use some ghunda ghardi MQM style but for good cause, don't you think?

well i dont promote gunda gardi of anyone .. but if army take strong action against them and deport them forcefully i will support this ... govt is impotent

well you claim to be such an expert on FATA and its people that you can make such sweeping generalizations, i just thought maybe you'd have the COURAGE to ask your parents permission to leave the house, go and visit and learn the ground realities first

and im not saying that foreign terrorists havent disturbed the peace in Karachi...if you followed my post, im also saying they should either be kicked out, arrested, or neutralized before they can inflict further harm

but quit taking out your anger on regular IDPs who have committed no crimes at all, and are just victims of circumstance

I was reading first few pages and responded to your reply . Ain't got no patience for huge threads .

well when you develop the patience and find the post, you'll have your answer

i dont need to repeat myself over and over just because you didnt understand something

well you claim to be such an expert on FATA and its people that you can make such sweeping generalizations, i just thought maybe you'd have the COURAGE to ask your parents permission to leave the house, go and visit and learn the ground realities first

and im not saying that foreign terrorists havent disturbed the peace in Karachi...if you followed my post, im also saying they should either be kicked out, arrested, or neutralized before they can inflict further harm

but quit taking out your anger on regular IDPs who have committed no crimes at all, and are just victims of circumstance

sir than how can you miss my post when i say i have no objections of IDP coming to karachi but with their family members and useful stuff , no weapons and no Afghan, tajik and uzbiks ... we have millions of Fata peoples living and working in karachi if few more will come nothing bad will happen ... but if few hundreds of terrorist will come again than dont cry and put all blame of MQM .. or one sort of peopes

Well honestly speaking the only filth coming forward is what you see in front of you...
Like you said Karachi bhi Pakistan ka hissa hai but when you people shut your doors at your own...what msg is that sending you?
Aaaj aapkay achay din and unkay buray din and if this is the time you take out badness...then you really are at fault...Kal unkay achay din hoay and they return the fav...how would you feel?
If you need to burst out burst at a time when both of you are in good times....

Honestly, we have been there. We left our lands, houses and everything behind to make a new home for Muslims of India. They have an option to go back but what about us? We never had an option to go back to our homes, we left our homes for greater good. Please dont treat us like SHIT. And we achieved a homeland for all of us with democratic process, against all the odds, and for that we paid a heavy price of becoming IDPs.

All the people in Pakistan are our own people. We love them but we are afraid of them. Most of them are peaceful people but tell me how can we save ourselves from those few terrorists. We can help them and we will help them, but we dont want those few terrorists to come to our city and kill us.

Honestly, we have been there. We left our lands, houses and everything behind to make a new home for Muslims of India. They have an option to go back but what about us? We never had an option to go back to our homes, we left our homes for greater good. Please dont treat us like SHIT. And we achieved a homeland for all of us with democratic process, against all the odds, and for that we paid a heavy price of becoming IDPs.

All the people in Pakistan are our own people. We love them but we are afraid of them. Most of them are peaceful people but tell me how can we save ourselves from those few terrorists. We can help them and we will help them, but we dont want those few terrorists to come to our city and kill us.
I am trying to stop you people from getting at each other's throats...I dont side any one Ethnicity coz Humein Pakistan hai not 1 ethnicity!

well i dont promote gunda gardi of anyone .. but if army take strong action against them and deport them forcefully i will support this ... govt is impotent

Sir army will not do anything, its time for MQM thugs to do something good for country. We will support you guys morally.

Sir army will not do anything, its time for MQM thugs to do something good for country. We will support you guys morally.

first what do mean by " you guys " ? i am not MQM supporter , i vote for imran khan :cray::cray::cray:
plus i dont support MQM because of many reasons .. i only support mushi .. :enjoy:

Pashtunistan movement was a hard-leftist marxist movement that originated from a die-hard secular. Good luck "selling" the idea today. It just wouldnt happen. The only ones who talk about it now are some brain-dead illiterate Afghans across the Durand Line. It will never happen.

As for MQM - like all other political parties of Karachi, they are act like an organized crime group. They all have blood on their hands

as for Pashtuns and ALL other groups -- hell, even Nepalese, Biharis etc - Karachi ALWAYS has been a port city and a major city for trade. These groups have been there for a VERY long time.

i pity the thickheads here who think the IDPs are loyal to Tehreek e Taleban and other such garbage/terrorist/fanatical groups.....there have been sympathisers, but then again TTP has many non tribal people in their ranks as well. Its a war of ideology, not a regional-specific war
You often mix pashtun nationalism and pashtunistan movement. Founders of pashtun nationalism were pir roshan and khushal khan khattak, they were not leftist marxists but very religous folk.

I went through the pages of this thread and was surprised at my fellow "PAkistanis" who were regarding them all the same as taliban barring a few !
Kiliwala, this is nothing, the comments that i read at social media from our countrymen about IDPs, crosses all the limits of humanity, civility and decency.

You often mix pashtun nationalism and pashtunistan movement. Founders of pashtun nationalism were pir roshan and khushal khan khattak, they were not leftist marxists but very religous folk.

Pashtun "nationalism" and Pashtunistan were indeed pretty much the same thing. And in both cases they HARM Pashtuns. There are more Pashtuns in Karachi alone than all of Afghanistan. Its in our interests to continue to support Pakistan and its in Pakistans interest to always stand by Pashtuns, which Pakistan will always do

Kiliwala, this is nothing, the comments that i read at social media from our countrymen about IDPs, crosses all the limits of humanity, civility and decency.

a few posts on facebook or even here dont constitute the views of the nation....

Pashtun "nationalism" and Pashtunistan were indeed pretty much the same thing. And in both cases they HARM Pashtuns. There are more Pashtuns in Karachi alone than all of Afghanistan. Its in our interests to continue to support Pakistan and its in Pakistans interest to always stand by Pashtuns, which Pakistan will always do

a few posts on facebook or even here dont constitute the views of the nation....
Leftist-marxist ko goli maro. Pir roshan and khushal khan khattak were founders of pashtun nationalism, memorize it and from now on never say that pashtun nationalism came into being due to leftist marxists

Back
Top Bottom