What's new

Governor KP slams PMLN and PPP for banning IDPs !

Emo-Queen zara thanday dimagh se meri post par ghaur karo gey to samagh ma aajai ge.
living on assumptions its like saying everyone in Karachi is badmash or everyone in Punjab is a wadera who knows nothing but baap ki dolat par ji ta hai!

Unfortunately unka mathay par nai likha!

This is fine...but blocking and restricting their movement at times of need is the only concern here! Even Prophet said if someone comes asking for help dont turn them away empty handed (I know its usually for beggar but can be applied anywhere!)

i agree with you , that un ke mathay pe nai likha ,, but its not that simple as you say . they dont follow any Pakistani laws , they have their tribal laws . they dont let police to work in their areas , and do you think that our govts are competent to keep a good check and balance ? we all know that they not ...

i agree with you , that un ke mathay pe nai likha ,, but its not that simple as you say . they dont follow any Pakistani laws , they have their tribal laws . they dont let police to work in their areas , and do you think that our govts are competent to keep a good check and balance ? we all know that they not ...
same happens in upper class...when have you seen any elite being arrested? or when was the last time a politician didnt escape trial?

Just because a few elite tribal babas like @Hyperion sit and eat their naswar doesnt mean each child born there asked for it!

same happens in upper class...when have you seen any elite being arrested? or when was the last time a politician didnt escape trial?

Just because a few elite tribal babas like @Hyperion sit and eat their naswar doesnt mean each child born there asked for it!

:rofl: becharay Hyperion ne kia ker diya bhai ?
and i do agree , law nothing but some bunch of papers , and our politicians and elite use them as toilet papers

anyone to comment? where are all the military operation supporters? only few live up to their words. hypocrisy at best?

I support the military operation as does majority of the nation. Those who voted in this government however need to introspect, since these bozos since coming into office have YAPPED about peace talks with an enemy that has no reservation in disrespecting our nation and its Constitution (the Holiest document after the Quran)

both these political parties are a hindrance to expanded growth of Pakistan; and how dare they ban the entry of IDPs when they are fellow Pakistani citizens. SHAME on them

i think dont let them come to karachi , we already have to many of them , and they bring their arms and tribal custom to karachi , because of them karachi is suffering from many years. good move from sindh govt ... stop them at border

Karachi is suffering? Why dont you try to live one hour outside of your air conditioned room and live the life of an IDP - who is displaced largely because of terrorists that have terrorized THEM more than they have to you

and trust me - Karachi has been awash in arms longer than youve been born, its not a new phenomenon. Some of the worshippers of some british citizen hiding in London are equally armed.

han bhai puri duniya kharab hai bas tu hi doodh ka dhula hai khush ? ja ab soo ja ammi bola rahi hai ..
No counter argument , why do you even comment when you have no reply , I am guessing you didn't even read it.

Watch your tongue mate!
One starts by practicing what they preach!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not used any foul language! Tum logon mein khud aqal nai hai? Apnay bhaiyoun say aysay lartay ho like I dont know tub hi koi bhi middle person aker difference payda ker dayta hai and before you know it you guys want blood!

Technically in some perspective its good to stop them because our current cities like karachi lahore and rawalpindi/Islamabad is not capable to handle more population. The water, sewerage system and many otheri mportant factors not capable to handle already such massive population. Better to create proper city from these people in KPK and all govts include sindh, punjab help kpk govt for building of new cities....

Karachi is suffering? Why dont you try to live one hour outside of your air conditioned room and live the life of an IDP - who is displaced largely because of terrorists that have terrorized THEM more than they have to you

and trust me - Karachi has been awash in arms longer than youve been born, its not a new phenomenon. Some of the worshippers of some british citizen hiding in London are equally armed.

:tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk: yaar kon si zuban samaj ati hai yaar ? mai ne kab kaha ke mai Altaf hussian ka beta ya woh mera mammu lagta hai ?
aur mai hawa mai fire nai ker raha bhai , check out stats of karachi bomb blast and other criminal activities rate from 2002-2008 , and than from 2008-2014 and you will understand ...
ek aur thing , mai apko dawat deta hun ek app zara achi si jeans and tshirt pehn ker ek chakker afghan basti , mango pir ka lagayen ... phir apko samaj a jaye ga ... and last time i checked karachi air port was under attack by some uzbik living in the area where the majority of pashtoon lives ...

LOL beghairat muhajir whose balless ancestors fled their native lands is taunting me
Now first a history lesson you uncultured shit
1.First off the consenseus is NWFP was some 50:50
2.The support for Pashtunistan movement was never that great and it completely died down Under Ayub( a pashtun)as they integrated in the Pakistanism(which u muhajir still have not)
3.The political theory of MQM is simple ; The 2 nation theory failed and was a wrong movement(you can check it out urself) so basically all of u muhajir supporting MQM are anti Pakistan.

As for musharraf i would have liked him to uproot all the Jihadist institutions unfortunately he could not and take Pakistanto comeplete Secularism (i would have really liked him then)

As for my claims you provided no counter argument just ur usual jabber neither did u deny it , which means i m right.
The whole world knows it , it not only me !

We sent ur daddy altaf to LOndon tum tu abhi bander hu , pashtoons will come to Karachi and increase their numbers there you can just burn!!

Pashtunistan movement was a hard-leftist marxist movement that originated from a die-hard secular. Good luck "selling" the idea today. It just wouldnt happen. The only ones who talk about it now are some brain-dead illiterate Afghans across the Durand Line. It will never happen.

As for MQM - like all other political parties of Karachi, they are act like an organized crime group. They all have blood on their hands

as for Pashtuns and ALL other groups -- hell, even Nepalese, Biharis etc - Karachi ALWAYS has been a port city and a major city for trade. These groups have been there for a VERY long time.

i pity the thickheads here who think the IDPs are loyal to Tehreek e Taleban and other such garbage/terrorist/fanatical groups.....there have been sympathisers, but then again TTP has many non tribal people in their ranks as well. Its a war of ideology, not a regional-specific war

I have not used any foul language! Tum logon mein khud aqal nai hai? Apnay bhaiyoun say aysay lartay ho like I dont know tub hi koi bhi middle person aker difference payda ker dayta hai and before you know it you guys want blood!
First off this is my first time resorting to racial slurs

This user has a history of insulting my people on threads not only this one but previous one ,can't come up with a counter argument. He started with the racial slurs , il reply in an even worse manner to him , Thankyou but i'll deal with him in my own way!

No counter argument , why do you even comment when you have no reply , I am guessing you didn't even read it.

You're seriously dumb.

dude i do have reply , but few hours ago i have similar arugment with some senior members, who are not only senior her but their mental level was far more high than you .. so i am trying to stay away from being into any argument or use any cheap language , not because i am afraid of negative rating or getting banned here , because i understand some people never change their minds

Back
Top Bottom