What's new

Governor KP slams PMLN and PPP for banning IDPs !

Uncle whose side are you on? :angry:
Now that's interesting...........

Aye! Same Mehsuds once liberated a region for us we call GB and AJK these days. No need to generalize, better enhance your policing and intelligence.
And we lost Jammu and Kashmir just because these people violated the status quo agreement between Quaid e azam and Maharaja of Kashmir....and within two to three days Indians set foot in Srinagar airport....You guys don't study a lot of history do you?

I am on nobody's side because nobody is on my side little fille. Nobody cares for the people in need.

Contorted words of Treebeard. :)
:raise: I am with Pakistan and its people irrespective of colour, caste and ethnicity! :pakistan:

Ever wonder why TTP splinter cell strongholds are in Afghan and IDP kachi abadis.......After witnessing the consequences first hand, people are now afraid. Especially when there is heightened risk of TTP response. There is no issue in allowing them to temporarily settle in other parts but after proper check and balance in place to ensure that no terrorists and criminals get through in the name of IDPs.
Oh there was no use to get a Nation for our own when we cant even decide who is useful and who is useless?

My people are mine...You wanna live isolated go buy your island!

And we lost Jammu and Kashmir just because these people violated the status quo agreement between Quaid e azam and Maharaja of Kashmir....and within two to three days Indians set foot in Srinagar airport....You guys don't study a lot of history do you?
Define these people? Can you see them on the truck loaded with IDPs? :pop:

Jahaiz mein aya tha Karachi so we have inherited it, app ko koi problem hay?
G problem hai...I was born there and :raise: humari shadi nai hui abhi tou jahai pehlay say khata kernay shuru ker diyea? :unsure:

Last edited:
Cleaning Waziristan and KPK and sending these monsters to other provinces? NO WAY :hitwall:. Dont send these terrorist here. First educate them about humanity then think of allowing them to come here.

Cleaning Waziristan and KPK and sending these monsters to other provinces? NO WAY :hitwall:. Dont send these terrorist here. First educate them about humanity then think of allowing them to come here.
We are talking about local civilians as well...

How about educating whole of Pakistanis what Pakistanis constitute of? not only their caste or only their province!

We are talking about local civilians as well...
How about educating whole of Pakistanis what Pakistanis constitute of? not only their caste or only their province!

Constitution provides security to life of every citizen, first provide that otherwise keep these monsters in KPK. And dont bring caste, color and race into this. Its not about their color, caste, or province, its about their brutal mentality.

Last edited:
Aye! Same Mehsuds once liberated a region for us we call GB and AJK these days. No need to generalize, better enhance your policing and intelligence.

Those times are long gone Sir, and it is a very different world, nearly three-quarters of a century later. Pakistan's policies need to be updated given harsh realities of today, and cannot be seen through a romanticized vision of the past.

Just pray u guys don't face such situation and even if u faced, we tribals will be the first one to help you, but Alas its a shame to see the hypocrisy of our own Pakistani peoples, go and pray to your altaf bhai who you think saved karachi and not terrorist.

As I said earlier, you were most welcome until you embraced terrorism. You are all involved in terrorism one way or the other and that is just not acceptable any more!

it means you deserve karachi killing cuz you all sympathies with killer Altaf, the killing father of Karachi.

With your very limited ability to think and an ever limited source of information, what else can be expected of you. Is it then any surprise that we do not want your kind in our city any more?

i wish if we did same with you guys 67 years ago, to make Pakistan no go area for guys like you and to make you stay away from Karachi,

Tum na shukre yehi keh sakte ho, acha hota na ke kisi Hindu ke restaurant ke bahar khare hote darban ban ker.

Violation at their part shouldn't have affected the agreement, don't you think? Pakistan as a state was not backing the incursion ( don't tell me you think that way) and it's needless to remind this agreements was signed between state authorities, not between Mehsud and Maharaja. If there was a violation then this violation wasn't the violation at the part of Pakistan, technically speaking there was no violation and Maharaja's decision of signing IOA was contrived. Furthermore standstill agreement was on status quo, not on accession to India if violated. May be you should update yourself on official stance of Pakistan in SC and also on a fact that India never agreed to that standstill agreement.

Actually balochistan has also banned IDPs along with Punjab and Sindh, while KPK and Afghanistan opened their doors to them, this creates the impression that only pashtuns are there to help pashtuns in distress.

yes he is:p: desperately trying to go out:argh:

kabhi hey says meri mama ish ill pleashh let me go outt

kabhi my doggie in dubai has anesthesia,pleash mujeh bahir jany do...

kabhi says my neighbour in dubai broke his window,mujeh ush shey milney do na pleash:argh:

coward!:happy:

So basically he should just roll over and let this illegitimate government do whatever they want to do with him?

whatever....speaking like a true MQMer.....in gangsta tone!

So, you again refuse to think logically. Pity!!

IDPs do not need to take shelter in other provinces, KPK is enough, all we expect is facilities and help to them promised by federal governament and their re-settlement and compensation for their material losses.
As for as donations from Sindh, balochistan and punjab are concerned, keep it in your pockets, dont waste it on terrorist supporters. Though i must say all the foriegn aid to IDPs is most welcomed.

Yes and in Balochistan also they are banned. Gov have also requested Afghanistan to not host any idps.
Army is no longer allowing IDPs to enter Afghanistan for last 5 days, the trucks and vehicles are directed from border towards Bannu.

SO much "Pakistaniyat in this thread" .
Gila kyun kar rahe ho khocha?

Army is no longer allowing IDPs to enter Afghanistan for last 5 days, the trucks and vehicles are directed from border towards Bannu.
?
212 North Waziristan families return from Afghanistan

June 23, 2014

Nfk4Is9.jpg

ISLAMABAD- A total of 212 families comprising 17124 individuals of North Waziristan have returned from Afghanistan.

They had gone to Afghanistan after the start of military operation in North Waziristan. The families are staying in Kurram Agency and the government is providing assistance to them. NNI

212 North Waziristan families return from Afghanistan | The Nation

Seem like all of them are back.

Back
Top Bottom