What's new

Google maps find alien 'spaceship' on Moon?

Not nearly as creepy as the monoliths on mars and phobos!

Mars Monolith:
The_Mars_Monolith.jpg

Phobos monolith:
Phobos-monolith.jpg

Light sabre is outdated, our method of torture is to abduct the target, then cut his penis and put it in his forehead.

well that escalated quickly....:blink: but in this case prepare for a duel for I guard my manhood with my life.....:sniper:
ps let me tell you I have taken several alien killing lessons through hollywood movies, dont say I didnt warn you....:devil:

Your species may remember my mentors immortal words "If you bleed I can kill you'':guns:

Ahso! Their knowledge of the Sirius twin-star system was something that I'd personally dismissed as a hoax and forgotten about it. There's also a theory which states that they still don't know about the Sirius, and the scientists who interviewed them jumped into conclusions.
When I was in highschool, I was simply hypnotized by Daniken's thoughts. Still not recovered from that fatigue yet.

1. One thing is sure, that even a person without brain will have not doubt, that we cannot be alone. May be not even in our solar system..... so no surprise if we find some alien spaceship......what do you think guys, will US and Russia have contacts with aliens...

The two-sided object on the lunar surface was discovered by a paranormal researcher, identified as WowForReel, who posted a video of the finding online,'Metro.Co.Uk' reported.
Aliens on Moon? A mysterious triangular wedge-shaped object which looks somewhat like an alien 'spaceship' has been spotted on the Moon by Google maps.

The controversial images appear to show the object with a row of seven light dots along the edge, and many UFO sites have reportedly likened the object to an alien spaceship.

The two-sided object on the lunar surface was discovered by a paranormal researcher, identified as WowForReel, who posted a video of the finding online,'Metro.Co.Uk' reported.

"It's unique and unusual in the area," said WowForReel.

"After going there on Google Moon and staring at this thing for quite a long time I can say yes, it is really there, not faked and I have no clue what it is," he said in the YouTube video description.

The gigantic shape actually looks like the leading edge of an immense, triangular space ship, similar to super secret Stealth aircraft technology, according to Techandgadgetnews.

However, it is much larger than any airplane ever built on Earth, it said.

Google maps find alien 'spaceship' on Moon? | Business Standard

@Skull and Bones @Dash @Alpha1 @Flamingo @levina @Armstrong
@DRAY @desert warrior @jbgt90 @Srinivas @kbd-raaf @BDforever
@Aamna14 @Kurama @Marshmallow @haman10 @WAR-rior @Roybot @timetravel @gslvmk3 @Bombermanx1 @Guynextdoor2 @scorpionx @isro2222 @Indo-guy @gslv @gslvmk3 @madooxno9 @Indischer @bornmoron @jaunty
as one poster pointed out they might be humans from future , but to avoid space time paradox they may be hiding there. may be as in star trek movie they will appear as soon as humans learn to travel at speed of light or nearing it.

When I was in highschool, I was simply hypnotized by Daniken's thoughts. Still not recovered from that fatigue yet.
LOL :tup:...There's a high probability of Life elsewhere in the universe, but the theories presented by Von Daniken are simply too weak and bizzare to be taken seriously as proof of their existence. What's more, a more mature and rational explanation involving humans alone can be given to almost all the cases that he mentions. :)

Sometimes I feel that we humans are actually aliens on this planet Earth, just compare us with any other life forms in the world, and we are so "Out of the world"!! :-)

@thesolar65 @scorpionx @Anubis What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom