What's new

Goodbye Tolerance: Yoga opponents should go to Pakistan, Sadhvi Prachi says

again. what I am trying to say is that just give me one of his anti-muslim statements. regarding what others say about him ( without any base) is meaningless. you are just giving statements. at the best you can say as a chief minister he should have taken responsibility. But you dont show any statements, just posted a few articles where people have accused him.

So you mean the US departments and all the other European intelligence departments with all the mighty surveilance techniques were just acting on hear-say when they banned Modi from entering their territories for his role in the massacre of minorities?

You are not making any sense.

I don't care what a fanatic politician says or not, it is the action that speak louder than words and because of hatred filled actions - which saw so many deaths - this fanatic was banned in the civilized world.

And we have a very old proverb which fits 100% on this fanatic:

Baghal maiN Churi aur munH maiN Raam Raam.

That is: Always say nice things to play for the gallery, but do all sort of terrible things when curtains fall.

So you mean the US departments and all the other European intelligence departments with all the mighty surveilance techniques were just acting on hear-say when they banned Modi from entering their territories for his role in the massacre of minorities?

You are not making any sense.

I don't care what a fanatic politician says or not, it is the action that speak louder than words and because of his actions as a fanatic he was banned in the civilized world.

And we have a very old proverb which fits 100% on this fanatic:

Baghal maiN Churi aur munH maiN Raam Raam.

That is: Always say nice things to play for the gallery, but do all sort of terrible things when curtains fall.
I dont mean anything. I just want to see an anti-muslim comment by Modi. everything else you said are just statements given to media. I need you to show one single anti-muslim statement by modi.

bwahahahahahahah so these Indian Hindu extremist groups are willing to send anyone to Pakistan if she or he does not like YOGA.

:what: what if Pakistani Hindus dint like Yoga will India still be eager to take them ? as Indians in another thread were so concerned for them and were asking for giving them Indian citizenship
you have to ask this question to that extremist sadhwi who said this thing. I can only say tht she can not do anything as our minorities are protected constitutionally. and also she is a bigot.

I dont mean anything. I just want to see an anti-muslim comment by Modi. everything else you said are just statements given to media. I need you to show one single anti-muslim statement by modi.

So he is fixed on one single anti-muslim statement of Modi, everything else doesn't matter.

Just for the argument sake, if I did show you "one single anti-mulsim statement" from Modi, will you then stand up for the rights of minorities and ask him to resign and demand your funny justice system to send him behind bars for his role in the massacre of minorities?

So he is fixed on one single anti-muslim statement of Modi, everything else doesn't matter.

Just for the argument sake, if I did show you "one single anti-mulsim statement" from Modi, will you then stand up for the rights of minorities and ask him to resign and demand your funny justice system to send him behind bars for his role in the massacre of minorities?
Everything else are just media statements, nothing else. I will stand up against any bigot who issues such statement like that sadhwi did. That is why I said she is a bigot but she can do nothing. And justice system works on the basis of hate speech and proof, not media statement by someone else against someone.

you have to ask this question to that extremist sadhwi who said this thing. I can only say tht she can not do anything as our minorities are protected constitutionally. and also she is a bigot.

@Spring Onion: The dude is trying to tell you that the minorities are protected in India, because it is written this way in the constitution.

The ground reality means zilth. So next time you see Christians being burnt alive by extremist hindus, don't worry about them because "minorities are protected constitutionally".

If Dalits are lynched by fanatics, no worries because "minorities are protected constitutionally".

If Muslims in Gujrat are massacred and the butcher who organized that becomes a PM, no worries because "minorities are protected constitutionally".

And yeah problems against minorities exist only in Pakistan, in India there are no problems at all because all "minorities are protected constitutionally", :lol:

absolutely right. she should be slapped.

@Spring Onion: The dude is trying to tell you that the minorities are protected in India, because it is written this way in the constitution.

The ground reality means zilth. So next time you see Christians being burnt alive by extremist hindus, don't worry about them because "minorities are protected constitutionally".

If Dalits are lynched by fanatics, no worries because "minorities are protected constitutionally".

If Muslims in Gujrat are massacred and the butcher who organized that becomes a PM, no worries because "minorities are protected constitutionally".
Now from sadhwi to modi to media accusation to christians. you are just trolling on your thread. Again you are just putting accusation without anything. you are just trolling on your on thread.

the main thing is the mentality

Everything else are just media statements, nothing else. I will stand up against any bigot who issues such statement like that sadhwi did. That is why I said she is a bigot but she can do nothing. And justice system works on the basis of hate speech and proof, not media statement by someone else against someone.

Sadhawi is just a sympton and small potato. Lets talk about the real fanatics who are so powerful that they become PM without problem.

So, back to your query:

If I did show the "one single anti-muslim statment from Modi", will you then condemn Modi, protest against him and demand your (joke of) a justice system to put him behind bars and remove from power?

And yeah problems against minorities exist only in Pakistan, in India there are no problems at all because all "minorities are protected constitutionally", :lol:

Same is written in our constitution ,

it is also written in Indian constitution that there would be no cast based discrimination but it is merely written not followed by

Sadhawi is just a sympton and small potato. Lets talk about the real fanatics who are so powerful that they become PM without problem.

So, back to your query:

If I did show the "one single anti-muslim statment from Modi", will you then condemn Modi, protest against him and demand your (joke of) a justice system to put him behind bars and remove from power?
Yes. one single anti-muslim statement in any pres conference, not like someone has heard him saying this or that , also in a respected source, not some random source.

Same is written in our constitution ,

it is also written in Indian constitution that there would be no cast based discrimination but it is merely written not followed by
No your constitution only protects interest and representation of minorities.

Yes. one single anti-muslim statement in any pres conference, not like someone has heard him saying this or that , also in a respected source, not some random source.

Here from his own mouth, it is not one statement but the full hatred speech against Islam and Muslims.

Now when are you going to hit streets to demand for his resignation?

bwahahahahahahah so these Indian Hindu extremist groups are willing to send anyone to Pakistan if she or he does not like YOGA.

:what: what if Pakistani Hindus dint like Yoga will India still be eager to take them ? as Indians in another thread were so concerned for them and were asking for giving them Indian citizenship

I am a Hindu and even I do not perform yoga everyday. The point is not about doing it or not doing it. Point is accepting it in constitution.

Here from his own mouth, it is not one statement but the full hatred speech against Islam and Muslims.

Now when are you going to hit streets to demand for his resignation?
where is the hatred ? did he say that muslims are terrorists ? He did not say anything aginst muslims there. he said muslims view this world into 3 types. 1 Dar-ul aman, 2. dar-ul- harb, Dar-ul-Islam. and where is hatred in this satement. ?

Back
Top Bottom