What's new

Goodbye Tolerance: Yoga opponents should go to Pakistan, Sadhvi Prachi says

where is the hatred ? did he say that muslims are terrorists ? He did not say anything aginst muslims there. he said muslims view this world into 3 types. 1 Dar-ul aman, 2. dar-ul- harb, Dar-ul-Islam. and where is hatred in this satement. ?

He is openly attacking Muslims and Islam and this is just few months before the Gujrat Massacre.

Man do you guys really want to keep your head burried so deep in the sand?

Even if I gave you one million examples, you will keep living in the deep state of denial. Because for you this fanatic and his henchmen, which are now sitting in the top govt. positions can only be saints. So this is really useless.

I just hope that there are more saner Indians who get rid of all these fanatics, otherwise the minorities in India are only going to see living hell on earth in the coming months and years...

I am a Hindu and even I do not perform yoga everyday. The point is not about doing it or not doing it. Point is accepting it in constitution.

Accepting Yoga in constitution?

Please elaborate.

He is openly attacking Muslims and Islam and this is just few months before the Gujrat Massacre.

Man do you guys really want to keep your head burried so deep in the sand?

Even if I gave you one million examples, you will keep living in the deep state of denial. Because for you this fanatic and his henchmen, which are now sitting in the top govt. positions can only be saints. So this is really useless.

I just hope that there are more saner Indians who get rid of all these fanatics, otherwise the minorities in India are only going to see living hell on earth in the coming months and years...
you have to show me. what you showed me is a clip where he says that muslims have these views of 3 part. Now where is the hatred ? you may at the best say that he is lying.

you have to show me. what you showed me is a clip where he says that muslims have these views of 3 part. Now where is the hatred ? you may at the best say that he is lying.

He is clearily saying that Muslims are out there on a political mission and he needs to stop them.

But Indians like you who still keep worrying about minorities in Alaska and other countries will not want to believe what kind of fanatic they have elected as a PM. Or perhaps it is the only qualification for which he has been elected?

You do not want to know what he is saying, in which tone and gesture and in which context. And also just few months before Gujrat massacre.

Keep living in denial bro, if that might help the minorities in India.

Yoga will be promoted by government.

Which means constitution will be amended to add that govt. is obliged to promote Yoga?

He is clearily saying that Muslims are out there on a political mission and he needs to stop them.

But Indians like you who still keep worrying about minorities in Alaska and other countries will not want to believe what kind of fanatic they have elected as a PM. Or perhaps it is the only qualification for which he has been elected?

You do not want to know what he is saying, in which tone and gesture and in which context. And also just few months before Gujrat massacre.

Keep living in denial bro, if that might help the minorities in India.

Which means constitution will be amended to add that govt. is obliged to promote Yoga?
He did not say that we need to stop them he said muslims view the world in 3 parts. dont lie. you are a liar. I should have ignored you. you are just lying.

obliged to promote but not obliged to do by every one except school children.

Accepting Yoga in constitution ? :P

kyun chachi, haven't you amended and introduced Islam in your Constitution through 21 amendments. Islamic Republic of Pakistan, is that shameful, now show your tongue?

The dead ahmedis disagree.
Username: Bhola Singh. Hey remember when India bombarded the shit out of your temple thing and you in turn bombed a 747 full of passengers over the Atlantic? jeez time flies

He did not say that we need to stop them he said muslims view the world in 3 parts. dont lie. you are a liar. I should have ignored you. you are just lying.

This is a hate speech. He is saying Muslims are on a political mission to conquer.

And the context in which he is saying, is he has to stop them.

Now you can live in denial, but that doesn't change reality.

I showed you "one anti-muslim statement of Modi" from his own mouth, because you did not trust all the intelligence agencies of the world on whose advice Western govt. and USA banned Modi for his part in the Gujrat massacre.

When are you going to help the minorities in India by demanding the ouster of this fanatic?

obliged to promote but not obliged to do by every one except school children.

kyun chachi, haven't you amended and introduced Islam in your Constitution through 21 amendments. Islamic Republic of Pakistan, is that shameful, now show your tongue?

So school children will be forced to do Yoga, even if for whatever reason their religion does not allow it?

And do not compare India with Pakistan.

You are a secular country whereas Pakistan and Israel are not.

This is a hate speech. He is saying Muslims are on a political mission to conquer.

And the context in which he is saying, is he has to stop them.

Now you can live in denial, but that doesn't change reality.

I showed you "one anti-muslim statement of Modi" from his own mouth, because you did not trust all the intelligence agencies of the world on whose advice Western govt. and USA banned Modi for his part in the Gujrat massacre.

When are you going to help the minorities in India by demanding the ouster of this fanatic?
He say according to muslims the world is in 3 parts. Nothing hate in there. you are just lying. and about context etc , that is your imagination.

So school children will be forced to do Yoga, even if for whatever reason their religion does not allow it?

Secular means right to practice religion.We are doing that. :)
To practice Islamic rituals one has to be Muslim but to perform Yoga, you don't have to be Hindu ;)

Secularism does not mean , giving preference to Minority religion over Majority.

again you are lying. Pakistan was a secular country and then become Islamic. Also no one will be forced.But schools will be forced to promote yoga.

He say according to muslims the world is in 3 parts. Nothing hate in there. you are just lying. and about context etc , that is your imagination.

So the whole world is lying.

West and USA banned Modi for his role in the Gujrat massacre, "but hey they lied".

Only this delusional Indian is right. :lol:

I feel too bad for the minorities in India, since the fanatic is elected as PM the number of attacks on them has gone up.

Back
Top Bottom