What's new

Goodbye Tolerance: Yoga opponents should go to Pakistan, Sadhvi Prachi says

Think about any evil that Pakistan have or might have and multiply it with 1000.

You land directly in India.

You did not show what will happened to the person who discriminates. They all re punished.

He goes on to become the prime minister of India.

The brightest example is none less than Modi, after organizing a massacre, instead of landing in a jail or being hanged, he is rewarded with the prime ministership.

BTW Article 36 of Pakistan constitution talks about the Protection of minorities: The State shall safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of minorities, including their due representation in the Federal and Provincial services.

You can google for more details.

Thanks for the info. Will keep it as a reference. :tup:

I knew there were articles about protection of minorities in our constitution.

Only didn't want to search, because I know the trolls like Ajit Kumar only too well, :-)

Think about any evil that Pakistan have or might have and multiply it with 1000.

The brightest example is none less than Modi, after organizing a massacre, instead of landing in a jail or being hanged, he is rewarded with the prime ministership.
again statement. I want to see articles where he has discriminated or any speech of him which uses derogatory words again muslims. You are just lying on your own thread. Post reported.

On topic this sadhwi can do nothing.

what this has to do with this topic ?

Now their mouths are shut when their own country image shown to them. They have 1000 loopholes in their own system yet they bark on others matter. We are not perfect we accept but are they perfect to point out fingers on us. Pathetic peoples

again statement. I want to see articles where he has discriminated or any speech of him which uses derogatory words again muslims. You are just lying on your own thread. Post reported.

Modi was banned until recently to even travel to the West and USA because of his role in the massacre of minorities in India. And how did you punish him? You made him prime minister.

Now tell me how is it going to help the minorities in India?

For Pakistan related issues we have other threads.

Lets stick to the topic of this thread.

Show me where in Indian constitution it says that the extremists like Modi must be banned from being elected? If there is anything like this written in the constitution how come he is allowed to become the PM even after organizing a massacre of minorities?
This topic s about a sadhwi. and you are only making statements that modi is an extremist without any proof.

Modi was banned until recently to even travel to the West and USA because of his role in the massacre of minorities in India. And how did you punish him? You made him prime minister.

Now tell me how is it going to help the minorities in India?
Then the ban was lift means he was found not guilty. show me some extreme statements of Modi please.

Now their mouths are shut when their own country image shown to them. They have 1000 loopholes in their own system yet they bark on others matter. We are not perfect we accept but are they perfect to point out fingers on us. Pathetic peoples
another off opic post. minorities are protected by constitution.

i will go, if sadhvi saraswati comes with me...

saraswati - 1.JPG

what this has to do with this topic ?[/QUOT
It was answer to your querry dont be smart

BTW Article 36 of Pakistan constitution talks about the Protection of minorities: The State shall safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of minorities, including their due representation in the Federal and Provincial services.

You can google for more details.
This is the only statement of article 36

36 Protection of minorities.
The State shall safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of minorities, including their due representation in the Federal and Provincial services.

This only safeguards interests, representation. But where is protection against abuse and and discrimination.

This topic s about a sadhwi. and you are only making statements that modi is an extremist without any proof.

Then the ban was lift means he was found not guilty. show me some extreme statements of Modi please.

Modi is an extremely dangerous fanatic hinduist. Even some of the Indians have started to recognize that. This murderer is allowed to become prime minister, a very serious concern for the minorities in India.

Narendra Modi and the new face of India

Modi is a lifelong member of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), a paramilitary Hindu nationalist organisation inspired by the fascist movements of Europe, whose founder's belief that Nazi Germany had manifested "race pride at its highest" by purging the Jews is by no means unexceptional among the votaries of Hindutva, or "Hinduness". In 1948, a former member of the RSS murdered Gandhi for being too soft on Muslims. The outfit, traditionally dominated by upper-caste Hindus, has led many vicious assaults on minorities.

A notorious executioner of dozens of Muslims in Gujarat in 2002 crowed that he had slashed open with his sword the womb of a heavily pregnant woman and extracted her foetus. Modi himself described the relief camps housing tens of thousands of displaced Muslims as "child-breeding centres".

i will go, if sadhvi saraswati comes with me...

View attachment 231943
wow this girl is beautiful but she is a bigot.

Modi is an extremely dangerous fanatic hinduist. Even some of the Indians have started to recognize that. This murderer is allowed to become prime minister, a very serious concern for the minorities in India.

Narendra Modi and the new face of India

Modi is a lifelong member of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), a paramilitary Hindu nationalist organisation inspired by the fascist movements of Europe, whose founder's belief that Nazi Germany had manifested "race pride at its highest" by purging the Jews is by no means unexceptional among the votaries of Hindutva, or "Hinduness". In 1948, a former member of the RSS murdered Gandhi for being too soft on Muslims. The outfit, traditionally dominated by upper-caste Hindus, has led many vicious assaults on minorities.

A notorious executioner of dozens of Muslims in Gujarat in 2002 crowed that he had slashed open with his sword the womb of a heavily pregnant woman and extracted her foetus. Modi himself described the relief camps housing tens of thousands of displaced Muslims as "child-breeding centres".
where is the anti-muslim statement by modi ? This a media article. where is the statment. and your source says

its a accusation.

It was answer to your querry dont be smart
I did not ask this query. you are lying again.

wow this girl is beautiful but she is a bigot.

yes, she looks beautiful and feminine yet those words...

she should have at least been brought into the modi government... people would have known more about her and she would have been exposed to different environments.

Back
Top Bottom