What's new

Good News....Pak troops will have armored vehicles in hostile territories inside Pakistan.

First of we need to use right label.
We use : naraz bhai or naraz Baloch.
Should use: ghaddar.
Line main khara kerky goli Mardo aik bar, Phir daikhtay hain keh kon naraz hoker fojion ko qatal kerta hai.

Last edited:
As per sources first of all whatever is available with us will handover to our troops who are in hostile condition while rest of the troops will equipped with both indigenous and acquired ones but now first priority is our soldier who are fighting near Afghan border.
Yes they should be. Because they are the ones getting attacked. Also if priority is local or what ever we have that my suggestion will be we should do what Sindh Police has gotten done with Muhafiz.
87598118_614531972436268_7183461814787637248_o.png

w
As per sources first of all whatever is available with us will handover to our troops who are in hostile condition while rest of the troops will equipped with both indigenous and acquired ones but now first priority is our soldier who are fighting near Afghan border.
why afghan it should be baluchistan

Can somebody make a list of all Turkish options, with images and information included, to make further discussions on this thread specifically easier.

View attachment 692007
BMC AMAZON
View attachment 692008
BMC KIRPI
View attachment 692009
EJDER YALÇIN 4x4 Armored Combat Vehicle
View attachment 692010
Nurol Makina, NMS 4X4
View attachment 692013
HIZIR 4x4 Tactical Wheeled Armoured Vehicle
View attachment 692014
KHAN 4x4 Armoured Personnel Carrier
View attachment 692018
COBRA II 4x4 Tactical Wheeled Armored Vehicle
Tumosan Pusat 640 001

The Pusat is a 4x4 Armoured Personnel Carrier (Photo Army Recognition)

These are options which we have from Turkey alone. Other options are Striet Group and also some groups in UAE along with South Africa and other countries. But Turkey is most easy option.

@Ahmet Pasha @cabatli_53 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @MaarkhoorView attachment 692013View attachment 692014
The Turkish MRAPs have saved numerous lives! IED detectors, jammers etc. are a must coupled with AI based scanning of the ops areas via mini-UAVs...

We don't need mrap universally.

I think we shud aim for locally made /locally assembled Chinese /turk bullet proof b7 level protected vehicles with about 10 percent mraps in mix

Finally I hope they get some good ones from Turkey and South Africa and other countries with TOT. We need them and need them fast.
THousands of casspirs/buffels are available around 40k a pop. Add refurbishment - around 100k/pop.
We don't need mrap universally.

I think we shud aim for locally made /locally assembled Chinese /turk bullet proof b7 level protected vehicles with about 10 percent mraps in mix
why not? This was defacto for all our local and external ops - casspirs were with the police units too.

Brothers does anyone have a link yet, maybe video of the news?

The Turkish MRAPs have saved numerous lives! IED detectors, jammers etc. are a must coupled with AI based scanning of the ops areas via mini-UAVs...
Can you post about protection level which these different MRAP offer. I would like you to post pictures with details about protection

Is the news true @PanzerKiel @Signalian
Much awaited news of the year if true. Our boys deserve the best.
post 76, last line

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom