What's new

'Good for Christians if Hindus Avoid Convent Schools'

"When the aliens came and butt probed me i realised that i must eat peanut butter every day to scare the white man away".

-Anonymous
The picture you quoted above was said by Hatuey
Hatuey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Legend of Hatuey, from the history of Cuba
that is real authentic history of white man persecuting native americans in the name of christianity.

On February 2, 1512, Hatuey was tied to a stake at the Spanish camp, where he was burned alive. Just before lighting the fire, a priest offered him spiritual comfort, showing him the cross and asking him to accept Jesus and go to heaven. “Are there people like you in heaven?” he asked. “There are many like me in heaven,” answered the priest. Hatuey answered that he wanted nothing to do with a God that would allow such cruelty to be unleashed in his name.

De Las Casas describes the fate of the Taínos. A village of about twenty-five hundred who welcomed the Spaniards, fed them and gave them drink, was immediately wiped out once the feast was over, “they set upon the Indians,” he wrote, “slashing, disemboweling and slaughtering them until their blood ran like a river.”

Of those sent to the mines, he said, the Spaniards “required of them tasks utterly beyond their strength, bending them to the earth with crushing burdens, harnessing them to loads which they could not drag, and with fiendish sport and mockery, hacking off their hands and feet, and mutilating their bodies in ways which will not bear description.”

No wonder people around the world hate White Missionary christians.

Last edited:
The only things Christian education has taught us is men were magically created by an all powerful supernatural entity in a garden and that earth is 6000 years old - and you don't need medicine to cure stuff because there's always faith.

I can do without that - thank you.

What @Soulspeek said was a lie. All churches are involved in conversions or at least negative propaganda against Hindus abroad. Not a single Christian denomination is free of this crime. This is not a fringe phenomenon. This is mainstream.

Right to propagate does not include right to convert. You need to read the constitution of India more carefully. South India is really pissed off with your tactics and so is NE.
It says your understanding about Christianity of India...There are many Christian sects in Kerala,who are not involving in any types of conversions like Jacobite,Orthodox,Malankara Mar Thoma churches...Better keep your facts right or just come out from that cave you live...
Like some one said earlier you are just another blind hate filled butthurt sanghi(not a big phenomenon in PDF though) ...North India is really pissed off with your likes like sakshi,todagadia,who keeps howling anti minority speeches as their daily routine..

No so good if the Hindus decide to take back the land "gifted" to christian institutions. :coffee:
What about building as much Hindu vidhyapeedams and competing with "'CRUEL EVIL'' Christian missionary schools rather than your daily dose of blabbering??..

Please dont cry my dear. I have seen the way land is purchased. No Government is fool enough to 'gift' lands to Christian Institutions and not expect anything in return. Had this been the case, such schools would come under the slab of 'Government granted schools' and Government would have had a major say in its working. There are thousands of Christian Institutions running in India. I bet you can't even show me a list of 100 such Institutions.

If there are such Institutions, you are free to ask Government to do something about it. Till then, relax and listen to good music.

There is a need to cry, but I prefer to get Even. :coffee:

Post Independence not many govt. gifted away land to the christian societies, most of the christian institutions in India are PRE INDEPENDENCE.

For a long time govt. offered subsidies and grants to missionary institutions and made them "aided" institutions. Only they hung on to their "minority" status. Was the govt. and Hindus FOOLS to allow that ? Yes, they were. But that is no excuse to condone exploitation.

This is a just a list of "AIDED" schools in Hyderabad. How many are Christian ? how many are minority and how many are Hindu ?

Little Flower High School
St. Pauls High School
Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet & Ramanthapur
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Public School - Vidyashram, Jubilee Hills
All Saints High School, Abids
vSt. John's Grammar School, Abids[/B]
Jubilee Hills Public School
St. Mary's High School, Secunderabad
St. Josephs's High School, King Kothi
St. Patrick's High School, Secunderabad
Radiant Techno School, Hyderabad
DAV public school, Secunderabad
St. Anns Girls High School - Secunderabad, Bollaram and Mehdipatnam
Stanley Girls High School
Rosary Convent High School
Nasr School

Now these are just "schools" in Hyderabad. It does not even cover the other Graduate, post graduate institutions for engineering, arts, commerce, medicine etc.

India has a 1000 such cities and a million villages. Shame on you for denying the truth.

What about building as much Hindu vidhyapeedams and competing with "'CRUEL EVIL'' Christian missionary schools rather than your daily dose of blabbering??..

EVIL is right. Glad you recognize it :coffee: Maybe soon you will have the integrity to fight it, but that is unlikely. When we need your advice on how to run Hindu institutions, we will think about taking your advice. Now sod off.

fucking *** h**l.....my sister is teaching in convent school and my both niece and nephew going in convent school ......they never complain about atmosphere ......
they do it subtly. what prayer do the children attend every day .. secular or xitian!

What prayers do students of DAV & Saraswati Shishu Mandirs chant in morning assembly? Secular or Hindu?

they do it subtly. what prayer do the children attend every day .. secular or xitian!

Land allotment to St Ann’s illegal: Hyderabad High Court

The Hyderabad High Court on Friday declared the allotment of 20 acres to St Ann’s High School, Secunderabad at Pet Basheerabad in Ranga Reddy district by erstwhile AP government as illegal.

A Division Bench comprising Chief Justice Kalyan Jyoti Sengupta and Justice P.V. Sanjay Kumar was disposing of a PIL by S. Malla Reddy, advocate of Ranga Reddy district, challenging the state government’s decision to allot 20 acres of land to the school at a throwaway price.

Gandra Mohan Rao, counsel for the petitioner submitted to the court that the Rajasekhar Reddy’s government had allotted 20 acres of land to St. Ann’s High School, at a cost of Rs 1.5 lakh per acre as against the recommendation of the CCLA to collect Rs 2 crore per acre in the year 2006.

:coffee: ............. "secularism" in India.

Back
Top Bottom