What's new

'Good for Christians if Hindus Avoid Convent Schools'

This lady should be told that the very fact that Christian Schools are unaffordable to majority of Poor Christian families is the reason that Christian schools have to look for a new market to sustain their operations.

These convent schools are highly profitable to the Christian Churches. The Indian elite that gets educated and/or sends their children to these convent schools becomes supporters of missionary schools. These highly profitable convent schools provides free tuition, employment, churches and hospitals for poor Christians.

The convent schools have high academic standard and thus attract rich students. These convent schools are high source of income for Christian churches while also providing employment to Christian teachers and staff. In these schools all non-Christians have to pay tuition while some Christian students are admitted on scholarship and free or reduced tuition. So non-Christians pay tuition that benefit financially poor Christian students, Christian teachers, Christian staff and Christian Church. The highly profitable school provide money to pay for Christian clergy, building Churches, hospitals and missionary work to convert people to Christianity.
there is little evidence to suggest the people involved in education sector in general divert the fund to conversion in India.. missionaries get fund from elsewhere.
but yes, they help poor christian students or hire christian teachers, its a known fact. Even then they maintain high standard.

there is little evidence to suggest the people involved in education sector in general divert the fund to conversion in India.. missionaries get fund from elsewhere.
but yes, they help poor christian students or hire christian teachers, its a known fact. Even then they maintain high standard.

Clergy, teachers and staff are paid high salary and they also volunteer for missionary work directly or indirectly. Its a very well run operation which provides money for their main goal which is spreading Christianity to heathens.

These convent schools are highly profitable to the Christian Churches.
That's why I am saying... Christian Schools are business houses... they go after rich Hindu, Muslim, Sikh families because not all Christian families can not afford the costly education they provide.

The Indian elite that gets educated and/or sends their children to these convent schools becomes supporters of missionary schools. These highly profitable convent schools provides free tuition, employment, churches and hospitals for poor Christians.
That's where Indians beat these christian missionaries... we get good education in English... get jobs ..and then don't give a Fcuk about these Schools... they are just a tool to are better careers for our kids.. nothing more ...nothing less.

Christians are not loyal to any other thing other than Jesus and their Nation. We dont really care about Jerusalem or any other city.

So the question of brainwashing does not arise. Regarding my faith, nobody can convince me to change my belief. If I believe in Lord Buddha, I will follow him. It should be my own decision. Random Pandit or Padri shouldn't have a say in what I believe.
No. A hundred year worth of brainwashing does not erase the bond with the land. It takes at least a couple of centuries. Like Goa.

Constitutionally the conversion trade can be stopped. A person can change his faith himself. That faith can't be introduced to him or her by a salesman, I mean a n evangelical. Ergo, it needs to come from within alone, else not.

Christians are not loyal to any other thing other than Jesus and their Nation. We dont really care about Jerusalem or any other city.

So the question of brainwashing does not arise. Regarding my faith, nobody can convince me to change my belief. If I believe in Lord Buddha, I will follow him. It should be my own decision. Random Pandit or Padri shouldn't have a say in what I believe.
Exactly. Random padre should not have a say. Don't worry. The process has begun, we will keep our promise. Schools are fine. So is real charity. Religious marketing? Naaaah. :D

I agree with Sarthak's statement here. People don't know of the difference between Pentecostal/xyz churches and regular churches.

The onus should be on the common Christians who should have come out and denounced these other churches earlier. However just like the common Muslims, the common Christians were not unhappy with the hook/crook method used by these churches to convert the tribals...and therefore did not say anything till the rest of us got angry.

The real loyalty would have been had these Christians - including you - raised your voice against such conversions being done by pentecostals BEFORE the rest of us got pissed off.

Now that the Hindus/Budhists/etc are angry, they are saying 'oh its not us, its the pentecostal'

What @Soulspeek said was a lie. All churches are involved in conversions or at least negative propaganda against Hindus abroad. Not a single Christian denomination is free of this crime. This is not a fringe phenomenon. This is mainstream.

For that you have to change the Constitution of India and declare it Hindu Rashtra.

Here, entire NE and S.India dosent agree with you.

Right to propagate does not include right to convert. You need to read the constitution of India more carefully. South India is really pissed off with your tactics and so is NE.

What @Soulspeek said was a lie. All churches are involved in conversions or at least negative propaganda against Hindus abroad. Not a single Christian denomination is free of this crime. This is not a fringe phenomenon. This is mainstream.

Right to propagate does not include right to convert. You need to read the constitution of India more carefully. South India is really pissed off with your tactics and so is NE.
Yes. Conversion is mainstream. The ferocity differs. Soulspeek mentioned the Pentacostals because they hate the Catholics for worshipping idols(!) In fact several NE groups fight against each other. A mini Middle East conflict you can say. Without the huge expanse of land and manpower.

You are a hate filled liar with no motive except to discredit the contribution of Christian community of India.

You are a hate filled liar with no motive except to discredit the contribution of Christian community of India.

We all saw recently who is a liar and how much contribution they have done. Your whole community and the entire institution of church is built upon lies.

Yes. Conversion is mainstream. The ferocity differs. Soulspeek mentioned the Pentacostals because they hate the Catholics for worshipping idols(!) In fact several NE groups fight against each other. A mini Middle East conflict you can say. Without the huge expanse of land and manpower.

I know. They do not even consider each other Christians and are quick to ex-communicate each other with their internecine wars, but against the heathens, they present a common front. Just take @Soulspeek for example, he will be very pleased to know that Christian population has grown to 4-6% of Indian population, but the moment someone's points to the wrongdoing of one of their churches, he will quickly decry them as not Christians.

Rehne de bhai. Don't quote bogus sources to prove that Christians have grown 4-6 % of total population. Most of the families I know have one or two children max.

We all saw recently who is a liar and how much contribution they have done. Your whole community and the entire institution of church is built upon lies.

I know. They do not even consider each other Christians and are quick to ex-communicate each other with their internecine wars, but against the heathens, they present a common front. Just take @Soulspeek for example, he will be very pleased to know that Christian population has grown to 4-6% of Indian population, but the moment someone's points to the wrongdoing of one of their churches, he will quickly decry them as not Christians.

I agree with Sarthak's statement here. People don't know of the difference between Pentecostal/xyz churches and regular churches.

The onus should be on the common Christians who should have come out and denounced these other churches earlier. However just like the common Muslims, the common Christians were not unhappy with the hook/crook method used by these churches to convert the tribals...and therefore did not say anything till the rest of us got angry.

The real loyalty would have been had these Christians - including you - raised your voice against such conversions being done by pentecostals BEFORE the rest of us got pissed off.

Now that the Hindus/Budhists/etc are angry, they are saying 'oh its not us, its the pentecostal'
You are right. But the church holds a lot of cards and it is difficult for common Christians to raise their voice against them. The church can and does help your child to get into good schools, they can help with jobs afterwards, there are charitable arms believe me why would you want to piss them off and forgo the benefits.

I have a family member born into anXian family who was nevertheless an atheist, the church gave his family a
Iot of trouble, it is not so easy to stand up to these guys as you think... And there is social pressure.

You are right. But the church holds a lot of cards and it is difficult for common Christians to raise their voice against them. The church can and does help your child to get into good schools, they can help with jobs afterwards, there are charitable arms believe me why would you want to piss them off and forgo the benefits.

I have a family member born into anXian family who was nevertheless an atheist, the church gave his family a
Iot of trouble, it is not so easy to stand up to these guys as you think... And there is social pressure.

It is very rare to come across a Christian who does not subscribe to the Church's view. From Christian friends telling me how when a Hindu worships his idol at the 7th or 12th minute the soul of Satan enters the idol to another Christian friend's mom who took him to the church to exorcise him of the devil because he was in love with a Hindu girl, there are stories like this in the plenty.

Rehne de bhai. Don't quote bogus sources to prove that Christians have grown 4-6 % of total population. Most of the families I know have one or two children max.

Bhai Far Right ko Ignore kara kar chahe woh Hindu,Muslim ya Christian ho

20 lakhs converts ke liye khud the christian finance minister of Kerala makes provision in the budget and you say the numbers are bogus? This was the figures in Kerala. Now imagine the rest of India.

Back
Top Bottom