Good colleges in china

Status
Not open for further replies.

himeed

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi all,
can anybody suggest any colleges in China which teach aeronautical engineering in English or Urdu? I am particularly interested in studying in China because i feel this is one country where i will be respected because i am a Pakistani and because of China's great progress in aviation .Apart form that, would you recommend any Pakistani colleges as well if possible.
If im unable to join a good Chinese or Pakistani college i will have to join an American college because they are our friends and I'm sure i will be respected there as well(not as much as China though).My SAT score is 840, do you think Princestone/Stanford/MIT will accept me(I hope they will give me higher preference than Indians and Chinese applying as i am from an allied nation)

Hi all,
can anybody suggest any colleges in China which teach aeronautical engineering in English or Urdu? I am particularly interested in studying in China because i feel this is one country where i will be respected because i am a Pakistani and because of China's great progress in aviation .Apart form that, would you recommend any Pakistani colleges as well if possible.
If im unable to join a good Chinese or Pakistani college i will have to join an American college because they are our friends and I'm sure i will be respected there as well(not as much as China though).My SAT score is 840, do you think Princestone/Stanford/MIT will accept me(I hope they will give me higher preference than Indians and Chinese applying as i am from an allied nation)

you are lost man , completly lost.

Consult somebody fast.:rolleyes:

Hi all,

Ur jumping from Business college!!!!!! to Engg College...u dont do education according to flags..come over to India we have IIT

Ur jumping from Business college!!!!!! to Engg College...u dont do education according to flags..come over to India we have IIT

i will not be respected in IIT, BITS,NIT etc, i want to study in a country where i will be respected

Respect is not given, you earn it. ;)

i will not be respected in IIT, BITS,NIT etc, i want to study in a country where i will be respected

Give me two reasons why you think you should be respected.

Respect is not given, you earn it. ;)

i dont think that they would respect me in an Indian college no matter how much i try to earn it, they will always try to snub a Pakistani, it will be different in a Chinese or American college, besides i dont think IIT ,BITS or any other Indian college will offer admission to foreigners.
Even if they do no one will allow me to go to India to study, even i dont want it.

i dont think that they would respect me in an Indian college no matter how much i try to earn it, they will always try to snub a Pakistani, it will be different in a Chinese or American college, besides i dont think IIT ,BITS or any other Indian college will offer admission to foreigners.
Even if they do no one will allow me to go to India to study, even i dont want it.

Really dont you think the Americans would say something about your english, accent or the skin colour, for that matter even the chinese!!!!!

I studied abroad, trust me, If you respect them,they will give u respect. you show them that you are worth the salt you are barking about, then u will get ur respect.

I am trying to understand your perception of "respect". I'm just a little confused. Please explain how you would be respected in the US or China as opposed to say, India.

I am trying to understand your perception of "respect". I'm just a little confused. Please explain how you would be respected in the US or China as opposed to say, India.

You know, Chinese are quiet arrogant here in Canada. They live in their own community cacoon, most of them, not socializing. I know this from my parents who have had Chinese co-workers and from school. So, Himeed brother, anyone can be racist, dissrespectful or arrogant. Matters on the indiviuals whom he/she interacts with i.e. their attitude.:)

Hi all,

Dude, the SAT test was from a total of 1600 right??
I scored 1300 along with the TOEFL score of 290/300 and i still did not get in Rutgers university with a decent scholarship! If its 840/1600, then IMHO you wont get admission in any decent college mate :(

MIT and Stanford take only >1550/1600. Though the SAT exams have changed now, i believe its out of 2300 or 2400 now.

And you DO NEED to consult a counsellor FAST. Your completely LOST lol in case of American univs.

And btw indeed, if you are intelligent enough, do give the IIT exams, its f*cking f*cking f*cking F*CKING hard. I could not clear it. If you do get admission, then do come here to study. Its one of the best college's in the world. If you get into BITS Pilani or NIT, again, they are top grade college's man, every damn MNC worth its salt comes to hire from these colleges.

And respect will be accorded to you according you how you are, not because you are a Pakistani or not. If you are arrogant with others, you wil be ridiculed, else appreciated.

I am in second year in my college, i will help you as much as i can in this regard ie college's etc in India, as well as US. I should say it was fate that i did not goto US last year, it was all prepared, had given tests, applied to zillion US univs, got admission letters, then a master stroke from somewhere, and zap, im stuck here.

SAT has changed its 2400 now.

if you have got 840 out of 2400 forget anything.
are you rich? 60 lakhs? 80 lakhs? you can get admission with that score in some private universities.

else just study in your place.
in india in NIT i dont think there r foreign seats but in IIT there are.

there are other instutres but i think has reservations for foreign nationals.

if you have the guts go for any college and try cracking IIM in India - your salary will start with 60 lakhs - 70 lakhs per annum in subcontinent and 100 thousand dollars abroad annually after MBA form there.

You know, Chinese are quiet arrogant here in Canada. They live in their own community cacoon, most of them, not socializing. I know this from my parents who have had Chinese co-workers and from school. So, Himeed brother, anyone can be racist, dissrespectful or arrogant. Matters on the indiviuals whom he/she interacts with i.e. their attitude.:)

Truer words were never spoken! It's not just the Chinese, it's most orientals ( viets, thai etc.) They do live in their own bubble, more so than any other kind of "foreigner". Indian and Pakistani folks mingle more.

Here in the US if you are not willing to integrate and meet other Americans, you will be left alone. Soon you would feel isolated.

When I first moved here as a kid, people did not care who my parents were or what my family status was, they interact with you, based on you!

Years ago I ran into a student who was proud to announce that he belonged to a wealthy family with roots in the Gwaliar royals. Guess what! He still could not get a decent date because he was such an ***. It pissed him off when I told him the reason I was getting dates was because the common American girl was a "commoner" just like me!!

SAT has changed its 2400 now.

if you have got 840 out of 2400 forget anything.
are you rich? 60 lakhs? 80 lakhs? you can get admission with that score in some private universities.

else just study in your place.
in india in NIT i dont think there r foreign seats but in IIT there are.

there are other instutres but i think has reservations for foreign nationals.

if you have the guts go for any college and try cracking IIM in India - your salary will start with 60 lakhs - 70 lakhs per annum in subcontinent and 100 thousand dollars abroad annually after MBA form there.

i got 840 /2400 in SAT...i know its a little bad but i didnt have good coaching facilities ..i think colleges will appreciate me getting this score without any facilities, plus being form an allied nation most colleges will give admission.
But no one has answered my real question, which are the good colleges in China because i am fascinated with China and want to study in China.
As for IIT ,i saw the papers they are not so tough, i think i can clear easily.

^^^^ : :( dude i'm afraid your completely lost.

I gave the 2400 SAT and got around 1800 still aint gonna get chance.

allied nation? LOL i think your new to outside world, things dont work that way.

since you say IIT papers and are confident of clearing it, i think you should do it.

in china you will have severe communication problem.

http://www.green-iran.blogspot.com/
^^ that guy works in agricultuire major in india.

There are so many from Iran who studies here.

i dfoubt u can do IIT in 2400 SAT, 800 is maths and it is so easy u can score full marks, assuming you can clear IIT u shud get 800 in it like childs play now english, only 40 in english?
unbelievable.

whats ur age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom