What's new

Are Ivy League Schools Biased Against Asians?

Go back to china then if your chicomrades don't like to be discriminated in the U.S. I though China is a supa bowa, why BEGGING American schools to accept u guys in? And when they reject your sorry ***, you whine and cry about it, quite pathetic:omghaha:

Go back to China, go..................

You little jerk never understand. Asians, even American born Asians are the ones being discriminated in the USA in their career phase, and unfortunately you are included when you laughing at others.

I don't go anywhere, I am in China.

Wow。This Vietcong loves America for its killing millions of Vietcongs。

Dude,you must believe what the US did to your people was a general upgrade of the race,by wiping off all those revolutionary dirty peasants?Right?

Great service rendered to you by the Americans。:enjoy:
The difference between you and us is we don't BEG for an American apology while you keep BEGGING and WHINING with the Japanese for an APOLOGY. Now, you are BEGGING the American to accept you into their schools and when they reject you, you again WHINE and WHINE about it.

You chinaclowns are a bunch of pathetic whiners, so much for a group of 1.4 billion supa dupa bowa:(

Um my sister was at Yale on exchange for 6 months. Not a single bit of racism was felt.

Also to get into the Ivy league unis you need more than just great academic results. They look for much more than that. Something which I don't think has been mentioned in this thread.

My sister in her interview had to talk about everything from previous work that she's done, to contributions to society, to sporting achievements etc.

Have you noticed how Jeremy Lin of Harvard and NBA fame excels both academically as well as on the ball court.

Dude, are you high? Issue is not racism per se, but admission bias due to affirmative action. The bar is set lower for blacks, latino, other minorities. Asians-American are subject to a higher admission standard (not just test score)

Other elite schools without such policy, e.g. Caltech and Berkeley, saw a double increment in Asian students population from 20% to 40%.

Your sister's example is irrelevant. I'm sure she is smart, but exchange program is a piece of cake compared to freshmen admission for a 4-yr undergrad degree.

Last edited:
Dude, are you high? Issue is not racism per se, but admission bias due to affirmative action. The bar is set lower for blacks, latino, other minorities. Asians-American are subject to a higher admission standard (not just test score)

Other elite schools without such policy, e.g. Caltech and Berkeley, saw a double increment in Asian students population from 20% to 40%.

Your sister's example is irrelevant. I'm sure she is smart, but exchange program is a piece of cake compared to freshmen admission for a 4-yr undergrad degree

Lol I didn't read the whole thread. No I'm not high, wish I was.

Reg the bolded part; yes that's true, but I don't doubt she would've met those standards too.

Back
Top Bottom