What's new

Are Ivy League Schools Biased Against Asians?

The Indians are also discriminated. The one who gain most in this system are the Jews. The Jews control the USA intellectual institutions.

The USA has a "holistic" admission system and goes on tell everyone USA education is all rounded. If you study history USA "holistic"admission system were contrived by WASP to discriminate Jewish. Now Jews capture the higher learning institution, they use it against the Asians, including Indians.

The Chinese exam system, is the most fair and honest in the world.

Guys I don't know why you are bringing up the point of what percentage of the US is Asian vs what the incoming Harvard/Yale class is. You do realize a sizable percentage are international students which is not going to match the US demographics. I'm sure Harvard gets 10's of thousands of applications from China alone. How are they supposed to reconcile that to the US population?

Obviously they are trying to have a certain percentage of US citizens and a certain percentage international with some country formula.

Last edited:
Guys I don't know why you are bringing up the point of what percentage of the US is Asian vs what the incoming Harvard/Yale class is. You do realize a sizable percentage are international students which is not going to match the US demographics. I'm sure Harvard get 10's of thousands of applications from China alone. How are they supposed to reconcile that to the US population?

Obviously they are trying to have a certain percentage of US citizens and a certain percentage international with some country formula.

I dont think they are talkin about international applicants here

Last edited:
Guys I don't know why you are bringing up the point of what percentage of the US is Asian vs what the incoming Harvard/Yale class is. You do realize a sizable percentage are international students which is not going to match the US demographics. I'm sure Harvard get 10's of thousands of applications from China alone. How are they supposed to reconcile that to the US population?

Dude, you need to take your SAT. The discrimination is directed at Asian-American student, not international student.

(Wait, I forgot you're Indian. But still, you'll need to take SAT)

Last edited:
Dude, you need to take your SAT. The admission discrimination is directed at Asian-Americans, not international students.

(Wait, I forgot you're Indian. But still, you can't skip SAT)

Dude I live about 5 miles from Harvard and I'm not Indian.

Not by descent?
even living next door to harvard doent mean your comprehension is correct @post 17

Harvard obviously has a formula for their mix of student body. It isn't by who has the highest scores if it was nobody from a developing country in Africa or some poor school in some tiny farmtown would ever have a chance to get it.

Harvard obviously has a formula for their mix of student body. It isn't by who has the highest scores if it was nobody from a developing country in Africa or some poor school in some tiny farmtown would ever have a chance to get it.

that is exactly what we are debating
merit or race quota
and as for the race quota, I dont think the asian americans would have an issue with harvard or whatever which places a limit on international admission

Good that you are subtly answering that you have misread the post and confirmed your heritage

Should remove many Jews from elite school to make way for others. Way too many Jews and they are outrageously over-represented.

i don't find anything wrong in this. Every country has the right to adopt its own laws/rules as it deems fit, and others should respect it. If you don't like it then don't come to the U.S or U.K for studies, you can still stay in your home countries and study, or choose another University, simple. When in Rome do as the Romans do. Japan is even more strict towards immigrants taking high positions in its top uni/companies etc and i believe its same in India, China, South Korea and others. So i don't think Asians should be complaining. IMO. :P

Even African Americans have more chances than Asian Americans, ridiculous. China need to be strong enough to carry the Asia, to reverse the situation "Asia is weak".

The only developed country is Asia is Japan, but it refused to carry Asia, so it's still a sub country under the western rule. Many people in Japan, Taiwan, Korea are western dogs, although they are relatively rich in Asia. They love the west, eager for west recognition, but west treat them as trash. Funny! Now it's China's opportunity, to challenge their rule, to make Asians more independent, to eliminate those western dogs.

Japan is too small, thus they don't qualify to carry this mandate of heaven, and it is always China's duty to make Asia more prosperous.

i don't find anything wrong in this. Every country has the right to adopt its own laws/rules as it deems fit, and others should respect it. If you don't like it then don't come to the U.S or U.K for studies, you can still stay in your home countries and study, or choose another University, simple. When in Rome do as the Romans do. Japan is even more strict towards immigrants taking high positions in its top uni/companies etc and i believe its same in India, China, South Korea and others. So i don't think Asians should be complaining. IMO. :P

Wait a minute, no one is complaining of international students. It is USA own Asian students discriminate by Jews migrated from promise land, that God has given them.

The white themselves is slightly short change by Jews as well. We are talking about Jews racism against everyone.

Last edited:

then shut the F up america about equality, transparency, merits blah blah blah and dont ever finger pointing towards other nations which are not practising according to usa

So it's like the affirmative action in the US, help the historically disadvantaged people to get a head start. Highly controversial social issue. But if it's meticulous implemented, I think it's a great way to uplift these people, and the society, as a whole, will benefit in the long run.

yea except logic does not work in India :D

that is exactly what we are debating
merit or race quota and as for the race quota, I dont think the asian americans would have an issue with harvard or whatever which places a limit on international admission

Wow you are missing my point. Harvard OBVIOUSLY has racial/country quotas. My point is those quotas DON'T necessarily match US demographics (Edit I'm sure the number of international applicants from mainland China dwarfs every other country so I'd expect it to be skewed heavily in their favor. There were 34,000 applicants for 1,930 spots) so why even bring it up? For instance If you are black and score 20 points short of a perfect score you are DEFINITELY going to get pushed to the front of the list past all the other people who got a perfect score. The percentage of both Latinos and blacks at Harvard is kept at around 10% each.

Obviously the kid felt shafted and yes quotas suck. He is up against a lot of people and having good grades is only step 1. That just gets your name put into a big pile with thousands of other people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom